• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DreamRaven

DreamRaven

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 18:20

I just remembered this game after about 15 years based on my emails. I finally found the password to my original character after creating a new one and starting to work out how to do things. I got back into my original character a level 4552 Celestial named Aislinn. She was parked at a Heaven Gate. I have all this stuff in her inventory and spells etc, but I don’t remember what to do with her. I don’t know if the guild/clan (what’s the right name again?) is still around. I was in the Sword & Chrysanthemum. I think they were in the void or some kind of outer space realm. If they’re still around and she’s somehow still a member, how do I get to there? I remember I was bonded to another player. I know that player is still here. How do I find out if the bond still stands? What were the benefits of bonding again?

My memory is Swiss cheese, can anyone help me shore it up?

Aislinn

#2 DreamRaven

DreamRaven

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 January 2021 - 19:13

There are perks to being an email packrat. I found three of my characters. I still don’t remember everything they can do etc.

#3 marjin

marjin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 17 January 2021 - 19:42

Hello Aislinn,

your former cult does not exists any more, so you can try to get an invitation to another one if you decide to become a member.

Same for your alts. Looking at you gives No bonding, but that may change when you become a member.

The most important benefit of bonding is getting a lot of XP's for your bondies kills, especially if they are of a much higher level.

You can get a lot of information from https://gothador.fan.../Gothador_Wiki (also the way to get a divorce if needed).

If you become a member, you can also add your alts to your membership. It is officially against the rules to have multiple characters, unless they are part of the same membership. Violations may result in being kicked out (if anyone of the cows bothers any more).

Edited by marjin, 17 January 2021 - 19:42.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: