Photo

Where's the Flame?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tazz17

Tazz17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 January 2021 - 19:56

Hello Eldevin Community and Developers of Eldevin. I've come to realization that a lot is missing, not only from the game but generally speaking. Last year October I decided to come back to the game to see if I can find that spark, the flame that got me into playing this game originally back in 2013/2014 when it released. What's been keeping me here is the dedicated people, friends of mine who have been here since day one and grind their characters and get the best of everything this game has to offer because their hopes of new content. I'm not talking Love Bites, or the Halloween/Summer/Winter events. They'll always be here as long as the game here; and I don't care whether or not the level 50 content will come, I'm just asking that you guys do something new, something different to let the community, to let us know that you haven't given up on us. The Old Eldevin community is still here, we just want to know you guys are here with us too.

#2 camptoot

camptoot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 January 2021 - 16:09

how about raiding the game and bugging stuff out, try and making an anarchy place before it dies

EARTH IS TEMPORARY, DOOM IS ETERNAL

#3 Tazz17

Tazz17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 January 2021 - 18:55

You're opinion isn't relevant to helping the game, if you're not trying to help the community please keep your opinions to yourself. thank you :) 

how about raiding the game and bugging stuff out, try and making an anarchy place before it dies

#4 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2021 - 06:31

anarchy place

Sounds like a line from a really bad Stephen King ripoff. 

"She lived at 13 Anarchy Place."

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: