HCS can I report this guy for spammage?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 fs_crazblader

fs_crazblader
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2012 - 14:43

This guy spammed me. It is being ridiculous. The game does not deserve to have him play because of his disrespectful manner to others.

I am suggesting to either banned / terminate him if possible. Even my GvG partner was spammed, but not just the following but also calling my partner names that are inappropriate.

*Admin Edit*

Please do not post names on the forum or your bio. Do not bring unwanted attention to players thank you.

#2 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 December 2012 - 17:16

You can use the "Report Message" option to report the messages to HCS.

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#3 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 December 2012 - 19:05

Also it's a violation to call attention to another player by using their username on the forum

#4 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 21:32

Also it's a violation to call attention to another player by using their username on the forum

Are you a moderator? Where's this rule? Who's violated who exactly?

Also, I think the players name was mentioned out of sheer frustration. Just saying.

Cheers.

wil72

#5 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 December 2012 - 22:10

Also, I think the players name was mentioned out of sheer frustration. Just saying.

Cheers.

wil72

He doesnt have to a mod to enforce a rule thats been in place since FS has started...Its a known rule for avid forum users so Mumm was right.

Anyway just report the message to HCS in your log box next to the message. Just next time dont show the name :)

uwClls8.png

#6 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 23:37

Cheers.

wil72

He doesnt have to a mod to enforce a rule thats been in place since FS has started...Its a known rule for avid forum users so Mumm was right.

Anyway just report the message to HCS in your log box next to the message. Just next time dont show the name :)

Haven't played since FS started....shoot me.

" Avid Forum User ".......think I've earn't my dues mate.

Players calling the shots.....Not happening.

Again I stress the original post was bourne out of sheer frustration and yes a ticket would have been the way to go however it was posted prior to the realisation of this fact.

Cheers.

wil72

#7 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 23:38

after the guy who is spamming gets banned for doing that then the op can aswell for breaking rules now that would be amusing

#8 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 23:40

after the guy who is spamming gets banned for doing that then the op can aswell for breaking rules now that would be amusing

Its only a rule if you know about it. Where is it stated mate ?

Another thing, I would find it less than amusing if a player got banned for being in breach of some rule that they had no idea existed even more so if the only way you knew that rule did exist was to be an " avid forum user ".

Cheers.

wil72

#9 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 23:48

thats what iggy list is for?

#10 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 23:53

thats what iggy list is for?

No arguments there mate :wink:

Cheers.

wil72

#11 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 December 2012 - 00:44

Hi CrazBlader,

If you click the 'Report Message' link next to any of the messages, support will look into it for you :)

#12 Werd64

Werd64

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:46

IN the terms and agreements that you agreed to when making your account!

2qvub8W.png

#13 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:18

Actually it's not unless I've overlooked it (twice). Unwanted attention seems to be one of those unwritten rules the cows have just enforced without a written policy. Something like this that is widely enforced probably should be easily found in writing.

Screenshot everything!

#14 kevon218

kevon218

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:19

Actually it's not unless I've overlooked it (twice). Unwanted attention seems to be one of those unwritten rules the cows have just enforced without a written policy. Something like this that is widely enforced probably should be easily found in writing.

yeah its not, well i at least didn't find it

#15 fs_crazblader

fs_crazblader
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 05:46

Hi CrazBlader,

If you click the 'Report Message' link next to any of the messages, support will look into it for you :)

I have reported the message.

I am sorry if I violated the rule that I should not mention names.

I just believe its necessary because I know the game does not deserve a player like him.

The copy and paste in the guild log is just the half of it. There are more unGvGmanship that my GvG partner was pmed and its worse. And, told also my partner to report him.

#16 2good4u222

2good4u222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:56

It has been, for the entirety of my time in Fallensword, a gentlemen's agreement.
Not written, but understood and accepted by said gentlemen.

#17 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 13:54

It has been, for the entirety of my time in Fallensword, a gentlemen's agreement.
Not written, but understood and accepted by said gentlemen.

Though I do wear a Bowler Hat unfortunately I could never be mistaken as a gentleman me old droog :wink:

Cheers.

wil72

#18 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 December 2012 - 14:19

*tries to get the players out of each other's hair by pointing towards the cute cookies*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ Posted Image

Posted Image

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#19 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 02 December 2012 - 14:52

cookies

Holy cow, those are adorable. *w*

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png