8 replies to this topic

#1 Crusader

Crusader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 321 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 17:06

It takes a while to gather enough loyalty tokens to buy the invisible set. Now, the invisible armour set is cool but by time you've gotten it you'll want to show off your armour you've worked hard on getting. Are there any plans to add some more items to the loyalty point section on the shop? 

Here's a question to you guys (the players): What would you like to see added to the loyalty point section?

Personally, I think they should add weapon effects; this would be a cosmetic thing, but it makes your weapon look awesome as it's enchanted with things like fire, lightning, etc. 

Another thing I wanted to discuss was the character customization. Now, I know the game doesn't rely on it's graphics as a selling point, or even it's customization. However, it'd be cool if they could somehow incorporate more races into the game. I know this will be difficult to fit into the storyline, but with the talented writers over at Hunted Cow Studios I'm sure they're able to think of something. 

Now, from an RPG perspective, detailed character customization is a must. I know the game does a good job of that with the combat, being able to build your character how you want, but a lot of people crave being able to make your character also look as well as play how they want. 

It's just a suggestion, but obviously you're working on finishing the game right now, so it's probably something to consider in the future. 

If some new races were implemented, for people with existing characters, they could buy a potion from the cash shop which changes them into that chosen race with a cool looking animation or something. This could also apply for people who would just like to change their race; and it could be a one time thing.

I know this thread will bring up a lot of controversy as most people think that having other races might destroy the story which is about a kingdom full of humans and creatures trying to fight off dragons and what have you, but what i'd suggest is that the races could be humanoid. This is something done in games like Diablo which I know this game is inspired by. 

For example, you could have a Barbarian (you can think of more creative and original names for these) which is a more taller and buffer looking human which would look epic to use on a tank build. You could also have a race similar to a Demon Hunter which is a dark, sinister looking human-like creature. 

As you know, the list goes on. Feel free to post your feedback and also leave your suggestions for the developers to see!

Edited by Crusader, 28 January 2014 - 17:08.

Characters:

Crusader - Assassin [Level 45] | Dusk - Mage [Level 1] | Hex - Ranger [Level 6]

Gathering Professions: 

Crystal Cutting: 13 | Farming: 10 | Fishing: 10 | Foraging: 41 | Forestry: 19 | Prospecting: 40 | Skinning: 11

Crafting Professions:

Alchemy: 45 | Armoursmithing: 9 | Cooking: 11 | Jewelry: 6 | Leatherworking: 6 | Tailoring: 5 | Weaponsmithing: 2

#2 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 January 2014 - 17:12

Well the Cosmetic stuff I can care less about.... But I think it would be nice to have other items.. Such as a Back Pack... More variety of booster potions.. Items that have a real use... I know some like to look all Jazzy.. But it really is bad the little amount of stuff to pick from... 

For the different race Idea I don't see needing that... If Eldevin turns into the way a other game are it would lose the uniqueness it has...  I just don't want a clone game...

Edited by Shylark57, 28 January 2014 - 17:16.

#3 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 17:36

It takes a while to gather enough loyalty tokens to buy the invisible set. Now, the invisible armour set is cool but by time you've gotten it you'll want to show off your armour you've worked hard on getting. Are there any plans to add some more items to the loyalty point section on the shop? 

Here's a question to you guys (the players): What would you like to see added to the loyalty point section?

Personally, I think they should add weapon effects; this would be a cosmetic thing, but it makes your weapon look awesome as it's enchanted with things like fire, lightning, etc. 

Another thing I wanted to discuss was the character customization. Now, I know the game doesn't rely on it's graphics as a selling point, or even it's customization. However, it'd be cool if they could somehow incorporate more races into the game. I know this will be difficult to fit into the storyline, but with the talented writers over at Hunted Cow Studios I'm sure they're able to think of something. 

In time we will see allot more added to the mystical market (cash shop) and possibly the loyalty shop. I imagine that the content writers, artists or whoever else does this sort of thing has a fun time creating this stuff so we can always expect more. :)

I'd love to see weapon effects, how they'd be obtained however may or may not be best obtained through loyalty.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#4 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 18:52

one thing i would ask to be added to the loyalty shop is REPAIR kits :) could be bound or what ever just yeah... put them in there :)

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#5 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 28 January 2014 - 19:45

I love showing of my invis set.

But yes I agree, more items in the loyalty shop would be a welcome addition

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#6 Chomp

Chomp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 20:21

How about a loyalty "goldsink" passive ability you can buy, that is just for novelty and allows a person to summon two cosmetic pets instead of one. 2x the loyalty! So relevant! 

The invisible armor sets are great, but ...invisible. :/  Maybe an illusion spell (buff) to change your appearance in some way (perhaps into a animal or monster, or even just something that shrinks you in size). Something interesting but ultimately nothing that is going to make the F2P'ers whine about Pay2win. 

Love the effects idea for weapons. Also I would enjoy playing a different race VERY much.  More novelty heads (of different races) would pacify me just fine in that dept though, and wouldn't require any armor tweaking for different body types. 

Also I love modern clothing in fantasy settings (I don't know why but it gives me a giggle), so bring on more modern clothes in the shop! I love the suits, lets see some more trendy sets. How about some fashions you might see a trendy kid wearing on the streets of Harajuku. (Or to bring it closer to Hunted Cow territory: Something you would see in shops on the Multrees Walk). 

Edited by Chomp, 28 January 2014 - 20:30.

#7 Praetor

Praetor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 January 2014 - 23:43

I kind of feel my loyalty tokens are pretty useless. But I also think they should not be tradeable for much "in game advantage". So suggestions for loyalty items: make the gathering and crafting boosters available using loyalty points; and make the repair kit available using loyalty points.

#8 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:30

On FS the items that can be gotten with loyalty points are Bound... But yes they need a better offering of Items.....

#9 Koslov

Koslov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Malta

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:38

I feel that they should make more items and stuff available with the purchases of Loyalty Tokens, And I have no doubt that they will.

0_0_zpse03cd7bc.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: