BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2024 - 12:42

Hi there everyone.

Today we have implemented 14 new Buff Packs for purchase with Guild Rep Points (GRP). These were created and modified with the feedback of you, our Community.

As with existing Packs, these last for 12 hours and are cast upon the Guild.

The Packs are as follows:

Name: Battle Pack C Cost: 10 RP
Contents: 
Rage 300
Berserk 300
Fortify 300

Name: Power Leveller C Cost: 20 RP
Adept Learner 300
Librarian 300
Doubler 300

Name: Battle Pack D Cost: 25 RP
Contents: 
Death Wish 400
Death Dealer 400
Wither 400

Name: Power Leveller D Cost: 30 RP
Contents: 
Adept Learner 400
Librarian 400
Doubler 400
Conserve 400

Name: Fortune Pack C Cost: 100 RP
Quest Finder 300
Merchant 300
Four Leaf 300
Find Item 300
Treasure Hunter 300

Name: Defense Pack C Cost: 30 RP
Contents: 
Fortify 400
Aura of Protection 400
Force Shield 400
Fortitude 400

Name: Fortune Pack D Cost: 200 RP
Contents: 
Quest Finder 400
Merchant 400
Four Leaf 400
Find Item 400
Treasure Hunter 400

Name: Defense Pack D Cost: 30 RP
Contents: 
Evade 400
Absorb 400
Flinch 400
Rock Skin 400

Name: Enchanted Pack B Cost: 75 RP
Contents: 
Enchant Amulet 200
Enchant Boots 200
Enchant Helmet 200
Enchant Ring 200
Enchant Rune 200
Enchant Shield 200
Enchant Weapon 200
Enchanted Armor200
Iron Fist 200

Name: Titan Pack Cost: 200 RP
Contents: 
Titan Doubler 200
Light Foot 600
Avert Gaze 200
Teleport 175

Name: Leveling Pack Cost: 100 RP
Contents: 
Stalker 400
Sacrifice 300
Overkill 350
Animal Magnetism 400

Name: Defense Pack Cost: 100 RP
Contents: 
Avenger 300
Stalwart Heart 300
Fortitude 200

Name: Bounty Pack Cost: 100 RP
Contents: 
Anti Deflect 300
Spell Breaker 250
Retaliate 300
Undermine 300

Name: Fighter Pack Cost: 75 RP
Contents: 
Fist Fight 200
Critical Strike 250
Side Step 250
Riposte 200
Sharpen 200

We hope you enjoy the update!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 LordOfRuin

LordOfRuin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 February 2024 - 15:07

Why the huge hike on fortune packs? At that cost guilds need to be (very) large to make the packs worthwhile. 

Yes, I am from a very small guild so may be a little biased, but why price so many guilds and players out of the market? 

Perhaps 40/80 or 50/100 for fortune packs C/D  would be more reasonable. To be fair 20/25 (from previous discussion posts) did seem a bit of a gift.

LoR

#3 PyProgSK

PyProgSK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2024 - 15:19

I feel the same. Why so exorbitant prices for the fortune packs? Obviously it would never be worthy unless you have a huge active guild with high stamina and only during double XP events. 

I would like you guys to consider reduce prices to what it was initially proposed 20/25 RP. Or bit higher to 40/50. 

Thank You

#4 TheCount

TheCount

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 01 February 2024 - 15:48

Reasonable pricing for the vast majority of the game. These changes were up for discussion on the forums for quite a while.

Still waiting to see new RP items so there is something to drive the games economy behind GvG.

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2024 - 16:03

I feel the same. Why so exorbitant prices for the fortune packs? Obviously it would never be worthy unless you have a huge active guild with high stamina and only during double XP events.

They were far, far too low previously and feedback said as much.

Reasonable pricing for the vast majority of the game. These changes were up for discussion on the forums for quite a while.

Still waiting to see new RP items so there is something to drive the games economy behind GvG.

New items are something I wanna work on in the future.

#6 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2024 - 16:21

Why the huge hike on fortune packs? At that cost guilds need to be (very) large to make the packs worthwhile. 

Yes, I am from a very small guild so may be a little biased, but why price so many guilds and players out of the market? 

Perhaps 40/80 or 50/100 for fortune packs C/D  would be more reasonable. To be fair 20/25 (from previous discussion posts) did seem a bit of a gift.

LoR

I would like you guys to consider reduce prices to what it was initially proposed 20/25 RP. Or bit higher to 40/50. 

Thank You

I haven't seen any of you contribute to the feedback thread since it was opened and it's still open. Now that the update is released, you now have opinions? Invite the members of your guild to the forums and participate in the discussions.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#7 LordOfRuin

LordOfRuin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 February 2024 - 16:47

I haven't seen any of you contribute to the feedback thread since it was opened and it's still open. Now that the update is released, you now have opinions? Invite the members of your guild to the forums and participate in the discussions.

I liked what I read (as far as I read it) so saw no need to add anything or repeat what had been said. Until now. That is what the 'Like This' button is for. That said I don't read forums obsessively and never saw any suggestion of x5 and x8 multipliers  (from the originally posted 20/25) for the pricing of fortune packs. Apologies if it was suggested and well supported. Had I seen it I would have raised my voice.

I still think  x2 and x4 makes it more accessible or it just plays into the hands of the uber-guilds.

I agree 20/25 is ridiculously low but the new prices are just too exclusive from my perspective.

Edited by LordOfRuin, 01 February 2024 - 17:11.

#8 PyProgSK

PyProgSK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2024 - 17:38

Thanks Alisa for your feedback. I'm literally not into posting and yeah i never did too. But i do follow all the posts. 

All i can get from last post about discussion was only one person 'fugrnugget' expressed his feedback to increase in pack for this. No one else supported this. I do not see even you asking for increase in fortune packs price increase. 

Anyway that is just my opinion to keep the price reasonable. Its no point in spending 200RP (almost equals to 150FSP or so) unless you get more than 30million gold. 

#9 19Yankees

19Yankees

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 01 February 2024 - 17:49

does anyone else  has issue with current active GVGS (started before update) as they.. dissapeared ?  :huh:

#10 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2024 - 20:03

from last post about discussion was only one person 'fugrnugget' expressed his feedback to increase in pack for this. No one else supported this. I do not see even you asking for increase in fortune packs price increase. 

https://forums.hunte...howtopic=78732 

I'm the first comment and the last(update right after)

Because it is always the same people contributing for future contents, I still encourage everyone to at least try to ask their guild members to join the forums and give their comments because it is always the same passionate players. 

sigma_468x60.jpg

#11 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2024 - 09:10

I still think  x2 and x4 makes it more accessible or it just plays into the hands of the uber-guilds.

The feedback was for even more. I recognised that the prices were far to low but their suggestion was too high, thus I made the change.

~ Grim

#12 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 02 February 2024 - 12:09

The feedback was for even more. I recognised that the prices were far to low but their suggestion was too high, thus I made the change.

~ Grim

I do not believe this to be the case. I have been monitoring the thread, but there has been no need to comment until now. Unless there is some "feedback" that we are not aware of, ie. not in the thread, then the massive jump in price was only suggested by 2 players, TheCount and fugrnugget. No one else supported this.

#13 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 February 2024 - 15:32

That is literally the feedback that made me realise they were too low, though I decided their suggestion of 300 was too high. That is completely correct.

~ Grim

#14 nobrainer

nobrainer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2024 - 14:37

14:20 03/Feb/2024    nobrainer applied the Guild Reputation boost 'Fortune Pack D' to the Guild. buffs aren't activating

#15 nobrainer

nobrainer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 February 2024 - 14:44

looks like none of them are working

#16 Spider0007

Spider0007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 03 February 2024 - 15:52

https://forums.hunte...howtopic=78732 

I'm the first comment and the last(update right after)

Because it is always the same people contributing for future contents, I still encourage everyone to at least try to ask their guild members to join the forums and give their comments because it is always the same passionate players. 

Unfortunately the fact that many players don't post in forums any more is that it has proven to be a monumental waste of their time.  Just look at the detail in which Ryebred (and many others) went to years ago on the forum to try to improve GvG and the support it received only to go no where.  Many players have given up trying to help improve the game when only a certain few are listened to. 

14:20 03/Feb/2024    nobrainer applied the Guild Reputation boost 'Fortune Pack D' to the Guild. buffs aren't activating

Are you serious?  You mean HCS didn't bother to test their new update? Now you have spent your preciously earned guild RP only to find out you get nothing in return? I can't believe this has happened!!! How unusual for this to occur when HCS issues an update.  Surely Hunted Cow Studios guild could have used a portion of their 231 Guild RP (not sure how they earned that since you can't even initiate a conflict against them) to test it before they released it to the player population.  Oh well, I'm sure they will fix it lickety split and probably issue a Thank You for testing it to nobrainer, and perhaps even an apology and refund for your Guild Reputation Points.

~Spider0007

#17 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 February 2024 - 09:35

Good grief. Was there any error message or did it simply not apply them? I assume the GRP was consumed?

~ Grim

#18 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 February 2024 - 13:45

I assume the GRP was consumed?

Yes

sigma_468x60.jpg

#19 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 February 2024 - 15:44

Contact Support. They can refund you.

The packs work correctly now.

~ Grim

#20 Gannu2255

Gannu2255

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 February 2024 - 17:15

That is literally the feedback that made me realise they were too low, though I decided their suggestion of 300 was too high. That is completely correct.

~ Grim

With all due respect Mr. Grim, I do not see anyone suggesting 300 for the pack. Correct me if i'm wrong in finding where that post was. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: