Award for Unluckiest SE hunter

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 fs_rulen

fs_rulen
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:10

So I had a group with 5400 defense. My personal defense was 3000 with constitution I had a defense of about 3750 and my group had a def. of 6150. Malphas had an attack of 7900 after my 150 SES kicked in he was down to 5550. Check out the battle
Posted Image

#2 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:12

This is why buffs like FS and SW are handy. Could've saved you.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#3 fs_bladeboss

fs_bladeboss
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:13

You need some of my luck :P

#4 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:15

This luck?

http://forum.fallens... ... sc&start=0

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#5 fs_tawniteamo

fs_tawniteamo
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:21

this isn't that uncommon. I've had groups with 13,000+ defense lose in the first hit against malphas/triclopse/steep

#6 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:29

Dear Rulen, Malphas never has 7900 defense, With SES 150 you should only need 5100 defense and 2000 attack (with DC 150) to take him down

#7 fs_gopargur2

fs_gopargur2
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:30

this isn't that uncommon. I've had groups with 13,000+ defense lose in the first hit against malphas/triclopse/steep

Yup, I hate when that happens. But it does suck that he only had 120hp left when he got the hit in

#8 fs_tawniteamo

fs_tawniteamo
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:38

Yup, I hate when that happens. But it does suck that he only had 120hp left when he got the hit in

I get that all the time with tri :( he hates me lol. last time, I used armor, and got him down to 44 HP :( without wither >.> *kicks the combat unresolved message*

#9 fs_rulen

fs_rulen
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:50

Dear BBD, I know that and yet look at that I had a defense of 6200 and couldn't beat him...(my group was full, no mercs tho there was no chance of me building a group strong enough to take him in time after I lost) Did sell it however to your guild founder.

I'd like to note that my biggest point is that I had 120 health on him to go to kill him. One piercing strike more or a little more damage and he never would have been able to deliver that fatal blow.

#10 fs_rulen

fs_rulen
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 02:52

Dear Rulen, Malphas never has 7900 defense, With SES 150 you should only need 5100 defense and 2000 attack (with DC 150) to take him down

7900*.7=5530 so after SES he has 5530 attack not 5100. He was on the high side of attack to begin with as opposed to the normal 5100 that is necessary. I've dreamed of killing him many times and know the stats I need to take him.

#11 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:09

7900*.7=5530 so after SES he has 5530 attack not 5100. He was on the high side of attack to begin with as opposed to the normal 5100 that is necessary. I've dreamed of killing him many times and know the stats I need to take him.

malphas has about 7200 attack.... 7200 *.7 = 5,040. Check again. He will NEVER have more than 7300 attack.

Edit: I kill him 24/7 AND i solo-ed him, i think i know the stats required to kill him ;)

#12 fs_rulen

fs_rulen
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:16

yes you do. I'm also showing you a time where 6200 def. DID NOT WORK!!! ok so while you're stats are right and I clearly must have seen the attack wrong. the problem still remains. I had a def. far past the stats that you say are needed and LOST.

do you enjoy provoking me or something? I mean you really have nothing constructive to say.

#13 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:28

yes you do. I'm also showing you a time where 6200 def. DID NOT WORK!!! ok so while you're stats are right and I clearly must have seen the attack wrong. the problem still remains. I had a def. far past the stats that you say are needed and LOST.

do you enjoy provoking me or something? I mean you really have nothing constructive to say.

I'm just correcting an error you made. It's called 2% , it happens alot. Especially when battles take a few hits. I've 2% missed on a steep on the first hit and got hit on the very first hit SUCCESSIVELY. it's how FS works. Either way. you only need 5100 defense, the only way to guarantee victory is with armor.

#14 fs_rulen

fs_rulen
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:36

Wow BBD. you're a piece of work. I'm tired of you being completely obnoxious and rude to every single person on the forum. It is the last time I will ever do business with ANYBODY in your guild. If his attack had been 7900 then look at that I would have needed 5530. SO who knows maybe I had a freak malphas. You act as though you're the smartest individual around it takes a 4th grade comprehension in mathematics to calculate the stats. 70% of attack is the def you need. 70%*70% of their def is the attack you need a damage higher than their armor is all you need. So stop acting like you're the only person who knows how to take on an SE and acting like your the best SE hunter because you aren't and never will be. get over it.

#15 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:39

Wow BBD. you're a piece of work. I'm tired of you being completely obnoxious and rude to every single person on the forum. It is the last time I will ever do business with ANYBODY in your guild. If his attack had been 7900 then look at that I would have needed 5530. SO who knows maybe I had a freak malphas. You act as though you're the smartest individual around it takes a 4th grade comprehension in mathematics to calculate the stats. 70% of attack is the def you need. 70%*70% of their def is the attack you need a damage higher than their armor is all you need. So stop acting like you're the only person who knows how to take on an SE and acting like your the best SE hunter because you aren't and never will be. get over it.

you don't necassarily (spelling?) need more damage than his armor ;) and btw, I was never rude. I just showed you were WRONG. I never said you were obnoxious or any of those things. Maybe you're the one being rude :roll:

#16 fs_vitz

fs_vitz
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:50

LOL that sucks. 120hp FTL. Just a wee bit more damage :o

#17 fs_rulen

fs_rulen
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:55

yea oh well. Its annoying. I'm just upset because it was the first malphas that i've ever found let alone found when I actually had the group to take him. Then I couldn't kill him. maybe next time

(BBD I'm upset enough over the fact that I didn't manage to get the kill I don't need you telling me that I'm wrong on some pointless stat. I thought I saw 7900 while I was waiting for dean to come around to kill him it doesn't matter if it was or not. You don't need to point out the flaws in every single person on the forum. That IS rude and obnoxious)

#18 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 03:59

yea oh well. Its annoying. I'm just upset because it was the first malphas that i've ever found let alone found when I actually had the group to take him. Then I couldn't kill him. maybe next time

(BBD I'm upset enough over the fact that I didn't manage to get the kill I don't need you telling me that I'm wrong on some pointless stat. I thought I saw 7900 while I was waiting for dean to come around to kill him it doesn't matter if it was or not. You don't need to point out the flaws in every single person on the forum. That IS rude and obnoxious)

it's not rude. maybe obnoxious though :P btw, did he drop? if not. then it doesn't matter.

#19 fs_bladeboss

fs_bladeboss
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:37

This luck?

Yes, that :P

#20 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 04:40

This luck?

Yes, that :P

that's not luck it's a bug with the kill log.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: