• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dadaboy12

dadaboy12

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:42

I was able to play the game once, the next time i wanted to play the launcher had a white screen. i reinstalled the game but the launcher still has a white screen. i downloaded Eleven via Steam. 

Please help.

Thank you Screen Shot 2015-05-14 at 12.39.31.png

#2 Spirit

Spirit

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 879 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 14 May 2015 - 18:03

Hm do you have the latest Java update?

9izzGSr.png Feb. 27th 2015 - First level 45 :)

#3 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 May 2015 - 18:26

I was thinking a problem with an anti-virus or firewall.  Perhaps something has changed or updated recently on your system?

A couple of suggestions, assuming you are running on Windows (unfortunately you didn't include system info).

Try running the debugger (from your Eldevin installation directory, 'jre\bin\javaw -jar eldevindiag.jar'.  If everything looks OK with that, try running Eldevin directly, 'jre\bin\javaw -Xmx 1024M -jar gbloader.jar'.  Post results.

Good luck.

Hm do you have the latest Java update?

Under Windows, only relevant for running in the browser.  The client installs its own mini version of Java.  Although I do agree it looks like a problem starting Java.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#4 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 May 2015 - 13:28

How timely. The mouse I was using for the last few months started to die, so I went back to my logitech that has programmable keys on it. However, none of those keys will work with the Eldevin client. So, I attempted to run Eldevin through the browser in Chrome and I get the same issue. It says Java is out of date, even though it's not, but the game will never load. So, I tried Firefox, and the game loads there, however none of the full screen resolutions work properly. I can't play the game with only half the screen showing (I know the correct resolution for my monitor. don't go there.).

All this time I thought it was the gameplay that was driving away new players. I never knew that there was so many problems just getting the game to run properly.

I really don't know what the Java issue is all about. I do know that it use to do that more than a year ago sometimes, but I generally ran it in Firefox. Yet, it worked then, but not now with the other problems. Sorry that I can't help.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#5 Mythor

Mythor

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 08:26

Hey, delete the graphicsConfig.ini file in your home folder. And don't select the rendering setting to software.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: