9 replies to this topic

#1 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 02:34

After just getting my :

Titan Victories Crystal   Be victorious over 100000 titans.

There was no notice in my character log history ? Did they stop the notices ? If so Why ? If not what  happened to it ? i like to brag in my guild chat when i gain a medal or an upgrade to one i have already .

Wasn't that the point of the medals anyway ? I remember getting notices in my personal log in the past why was it stopped , i understand people complained about notices in the home page by inactives and madals  but not active members in the personal log ... ? ? ? ?  look at that .. thanks

Edited by ironlegs, 16 June 2017 - 04:00.

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 June 2017 - 03:42

The medal notification has been broken since the big system update that allows the app and the browser version to work seamlessly together, if I understand correctly.  Last I heard they were working on a fix, not sure when or if this will happen though.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 June 2017 - 07:07

The medal notification has been broken since the big system update that allows the app and the browser version to work seamlessly together, if I understand correctly.  Last I heard they were working on a fix, not sure when or if this will happen though.

Let's put it this way Penny, don't hold your breath...

Seems the app is taking all the time and nothing else is getting fixed - but, on the flip side of that, there's no app update notices either ..

I sometimes wonder if Elgin still exists or if it's moved into the Bermuda Triangle ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#4 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:23

maybe they moved to brigadoon and got lost in the fog

5aZzW0p.png,

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 June 2017 - 09:41

This is known about and as we've stated several times, will be repaired in the next App update.

~ Grim

#6 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 16 June 2017 - 15:44

https://forums.hunte...topic=75401&hl=

Correct me if I'm wrong but the original poster of this thread posted in the link I have above. So he knew that the notifications had been broken. Why start this thread?

Edited by cucullainn, 16 June 2017 - 15:48.

#7 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 13:46

https://forums.hunte...topic=75401&hl=

Correct me if I'm wrong but the original poster of this thread posted in the link I have above. So he knew that the notifications had been broken. Why start this thread?

Because it should have been fixed already, if we want to avoid saying not broken in the first place.

Thank you iron for pointing this out... apparently, yet again. 

Not too sure what type of biz would focus on an app to bring players to a game with so many bugs.

#8 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 17 June 2017 - 14:16

Because it should have been fixed already, if we want to avoid saying not broken in the first place.

Thank you iron for pointing this out... apparently, yet again. 

Not too sure what type of biz would focus on an app to bring players to a game with so many bugs.

like to be honest is it really a major issue ,as with any "biz" stuff happens ,they cant all be fixed that day

i like to brag in my guild chat when i gain a medal or an upgrade to one i have already .

Wasn't that the point of the medals anyway ?

so if your whole prob is that u need to inflate your ego a bit more cant you just tell them u got the medal

5aZzW0p.png,

#9 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:39

Well yes i could do that .. And it would help to know when i get these medals .. Like a notice in my log ..That should have been fixed .. Along with other things that have gone to the wayside lately ....

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:05

This is known about and as we've stated several times, will be repaired in the next App update.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: