• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 10:51

For some reason my Quick Buff is not displaying correctly as there are no buff lists or tick boxes a screen shot is provided to show what happened. I tried reloading FireFox and Tampermonkey along with FShelper and tried both with and without helper running and also different browser (Opera) Still the same ...But How do i add my screen shot to this posting .. Ok i Figured it out this looks right ... Thanks

Attached Thumbnails

• Screenshot_2018-10-31 Fallen Sword v2 96 - Massively Multiplayer Online RPG (MMORPG)(1).png

Edited by ironlegs, 31 October 2018 - 10:52.

#2 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 October 2018 - 16:30

my buffs show up fine - chrome, no fshelper

just checking, but have you reset your skill points recently? maybe that's why it's showing as no buffs

#3 ironlegs

ironlegs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:31

It is now resolved as it turns out somehow all my points were removed from all my buffs without me choosing that option so i had to reassign all the points to all my buffs again ,I hope that never happens again ,i did not reset  them but they got reset anyway ...

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 November 2018 - 11:42

If you reset your stat points, the skills reset as well.

~ Grim

#5 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 01 November 2018 - 17:09

It is now resolved as it turns out somehow all my points were removed from all my buffs without me choosing that option so i had to reassign all the points to all my buffs again ,I hope that never happens again ,i did not reset  them but they got reset anyway ...

There are two player upgrades that effect your assigned Skill points. When HCS adds new skills they have also historically unassigned everyone's skill points and given players a free reset.

Remember that the 'Reset All Skill Points' upgrade does not stack. That means if you have not used a free reset, and they give you another free one, you still only have one. So if you still have a free reset, from way back when the last new skills release, it will display at '0' until used.

For  the 'Player Reset' upgrade it also resets Skill points and Level Up points. If you read the description the cost increases each use, and I believe it increases by 50% if memory serves.

Be careful wasting free resets.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: