Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2013 - 14:06

The Gargantuan Mosquito were once normal little irritants. How ever this has been a long, hot, damp summer and the humid temperatures have seen the Mosquito population explode. As if this were not bad enough, Mages across the Realms have reported rogue magic concentrations that have allowed the Mosquitos to grow to monstrous size.

Now these beasts are buzzing around and draining people and livestock of their blood. Any unlucky survivors find themselves struck with a magical fever which spreads to other living beings, weakening them, making them easy prey!

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying vermin!

Gargantuan Mosquito (Level 25)

2486ff4db7706982f7b559ad132649e2ca62.jpg

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Gargantuan Mosquito plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly powerful chests (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Event shall be live until 15:00 GMT (Server Time) on  the 19th of July.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze: 1 x Jigsaw Box
Silver: 1 x Rusted Iron Box
Gold: 1 x Decorated Lock Box
Crystal: 2 x Crystalline Box
Ruby: 3 x Cut Ruby Box

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Rusted Iron Box. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

If at the end of the event, you are placed within the top 100 contributors, you will receive 2 x Cut Ruby Box in addition to any reward you are qualified for.

Note there is also a new Potion of Superior Global Acceleration available on the Loyalty page. Click here to check it out now!

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 July 2013 - 14:07

YAY GLOBAL!

I also noticed the 2 ruby boxes for top 100 ... interesting, I need to place there now :D.

#3 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 14:09

booster of 200 was hoping for something bigger oh well guess will wait to see how ppl do then decide if i will try or not cheers

#4 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 14:23

Thanks for the event and new potion.

Booster at x5 vs x4 is not the time saver some of us were hoping for. Maybe in the near future you can put a level 500 in the special section of the ah or as a composing pot. Thanks again and like the new bonus for the top 100

#5 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 14:27

Hoof, is there a minimum size for the creatures to spawn in?

Edit: for those wondering, minimum size is 8 x 8.

#6 ignotus

ignotus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 14:37

Great to have a top100 bonus reward!

Thanks HCS!

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 July 2013 - 14:44

booster of 200 was hoping for something bigger oh well guess will wait to see how ppl do then decide if i will try or not cheers

200 will do just fine for now. If I hand out all the possible toys now, what do we use in the future? Also, there are other players who have as much Stam as yourself who still blast through it with a 150. Takes a little time, sure but they do it.

Maybe in the near future you can put a level 500 in the special section of the ah or as a composing pot. Thanks again and like the new bonus for the top 100

That's pretty much why we have not given the ultimate levels that some players were wanting. We have to have options for the future, especially for the like of composing.

As for the top 100 reward, the last events player handout got me thinking about it again. Hopefully, two additional Ruby chest will be a tempting piece of bait! Just a shame I can't place in the top 100 any more!  :(

#8 Bizz

Bizz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 14:54

Can You check what's wrong with latest version of Chrome?

For me on version 28.0.1500.71 world map doesn't render itself.

Got error in console:

Uncaught TypeError: Type error on line world.js?ver=00073:1212

Screen Shot 2013-07-15 at 4.53.14 PM.png

Error occur on every platform (Windows, MacOSX and Linux Mint)

It's useless knowledge if not shared.

#9 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2013 - 15:01

Cool, nice to have a booster 200 to speed it up a little.

Just throwing this out here.... but is there any chance of giving players with smaller stamina banks a better chance at the Top 100 medal/rewards in the future?

I was thinking maybe 2 top 100 lists, players level 25 - 1000 and players level 1000 - 2000 something like that  :P

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#10 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 15:11

Cool, nice to have a booster 200 to speed it up a little.

Just throwing this out here.... but is there any chance of giving players with smaller stamina banks a better chance at the Top 100 medal/rewards in the future?

I was thinking maybe 2 top 100 lists, players level 25 - 1000 and players level 1000 - 2000 something like that  :P

what has level got to with amount of stam a person has

#11 EthanHunt

EthanHunt

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 15:12

Hi guys, I am just curious, did you guys make a typo with the Ruby chest? When I go to the page in game to see the event information, I scroll over the Ruby Chest, and I think you made a mistake with the descriptions of the potions. For some reason the green epic hunter potion has the best stat increases, and the purple and yellow(legendary) ones are not as good as the green. From my understanding the yellow(legendary) one is supposed to have the best stats? Or am I mistaken?

#12 EthanHunt

EthanHunt

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 15:16

nvm, I guess this game ranks things differently than what I am used to...

#13 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 15:24

Well, generally speaking when you get to EOC you don't really have much to do with your FSP. You can continue to level basically off of natural stam gen and stay pretty much at EOC ... so from what I've seen most players choose to massively upgrade their stam banks. That means that at any given time, there's a higher probability that they'll have tons of stam on hand, as you do. This isn't really the case at the lower levels.

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 July 2013 - 15:44

Can You check what's wrong with latest version of Chrome?

For me on version 28.0.1500.71 world map doesn't render itself.)

Hey. 

Not seeing any errors in chrome myself. I'm completely up to date. Ensure your add-ons are not interfering.

~ Grim

#15 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2013 - 15:46

Judging by your post earlier in this thread about not killing global's until you see how everyone else does, this may surprise you...

but I am thinking of new and/or low level players, NOT myself.... crazy I know right? rolleyes.gif

Give the new/low level players a better chance to achieve something and maybe it will make the event more fun for them.

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#16 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 15:50

Top 100 lists should be kept for those who deserve and earn that ranking.. level means nothing.. dedication means everything

why should a new/low level player have a chance to make that list? they can work on making it on the next global quest.. and the next after that. the future holds lots of chances for them to achieve a top 100 rank/medal

#17 Bizz

Bizz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 16:15

Hey. 

Not seeing any errors in chrome myself. I'm completely up to date. Ensure your add-ons are not interfering.

~ Grim

Try that before posting, same error occurs.

Also, I upgrade my Chrome to 29.0.1547.18 dev and still same error occurs.

Also clearing cache doesn't help alot...

It's useless knowledge if not shared.

#18 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 16:16

you nor me are right.. suggestions are just thoughts.. and thinking is never wrong ;)

#19 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 16:17

Judging by your post earlier in this thread about not killing global's until you see how everyone else does, this may surprise you...

but I am thinking of new and/or low level players, NOT myself.... crazy I know right? rolleyes.gif

Give the new/low level players a better chance to achieve something and maybe it will make the event more fun for them.

and again what has level got to with stamina is plenty high lvl ppl with low stamina banks and no doubt will be a fair few low lvl guys with high stam banks

#20 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 July 2013 - 16:18

Okay, knock off the bickering please. Try to enjoy the Global Event instead of arguing with each other, 'kay?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: