22 replies to this topic

#1 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:28

Balsaur has gone absolutely nuts for rangers.  He attacks all rangers on sight now with or without agro even if you are far away from him and others are attacking him.  Definite HUGE change since the update.  Balsaur is bugged big time when it concerns rangers.

Gathering:   Crystal Cutting 44 - Farming 32 - Fishing 49 - Foraging 49 - Forestry 49 - Prospecting 49 - Skinning 49

Crafting:   Alchemy 49 - Armorsmithing 1 - Cooking 49 - Jewelry 1 - Leatherworking 12 - Tailoring 1 - Weaponsmithing 1

#2 Hennessey

Hennessey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:30

And it wasn't happening last night. recent bug please fix it killing our tr vibe!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=F48m8w4NrsY

Dat hXc doe 

ITS A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA 

#3 Medi3vil

Medi3vil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Badge
  • Venezuela

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:31

yeah, I certify raven and popa (rangers) were breaking my aggro alone with nothing but the approach him.

#4 PopaSmurf

PopaSmurf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:32

Even templars taunt couldt do nothing , please fix this fast :/

#5 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:09

He is just really showing you guys respect... lol

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#6 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:28

We have identified the issue and will deploy a fix in a future build.

#7 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 13:29

Future build??? How soon will that be please?  There is NO WAY a ranger can even attempt to enter Balsaur without instant death after being chased around the entire area over and over and over while the rest of the team tries to regain control of him.   Deaths are costly not only to the ranger but to the rest of the team who rely on each member of group to help bring down this beast.  This needs fixed now not in some 'future build'.  *shakes head*

Edited by Sage, 10 January 2014 - 13:36.

Gathering:   Crystal Cutting 44 - Farming 32 - Fishing 49 - Foraging 49 - Forestry 49 - Prospecting 49 - Skinning 49

Crafting:   Alchemy 49 - Armorsmithing 1 - Cooking 49 - Jewelry 1 - Leatherworking 12 - Tailoring 1 - Weaponsmithing 1

#8 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 16:23

Future build??? How soon will that be please?  There is NO WAY a ranger can even attempt to enter Balsaur without instant death after being chased around the entire area over and over and over while the rest of the team tries to regain control of him.   Deaths are costly not only to the ranger but to the rest of the team who rely on each member of group to help bring down this beast.  This needs fixed now not in some 'future build'.  *shakes head*

There is actually a build going out today, so this fix will be in it. We always planned to fix it today. Just realise that we hardly ever give specific dates out for when fixes go live so don't take it personally.

#9 Shylark57

Shylark57

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 802 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 16:46

There is actually a build going out today, so this fix will be in it. We always planned to fix it today. Just realise that we hardly ever give specific dates out for when fixes go live so don't take it personally.

Then why was it told several days before Yesterdays Update???  Also sort of strange.... 

#10 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 16:51

Then why was it told several days before Yesterdays Update???  Also sort of strange.... 

We try and give dates where possible, but sometimes we don't to avoid disappointment or because we simply don't know.

#11 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 16:56

Thank you Elle, will test it when update is finished and post here if all is well.  Its' much appreciated

#12 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 20:39

Balaur is still broken :(  He hunts rangers down like a wolf after raw meat.

#13 Medi3vil

Medi3vil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Badge
  • Venezuela

Posted 10 January 2014 - 21:04

yeah again.  :(

guys fix this, or my dear raven will be traumatized because of a Dinosaur  :angry:

#14 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 21:14

I still can't post photos on forums but here is link to the screenshot.  Most of the time I stayed hidden behind trees and as far out of his line of sight as possible but after about 10 times of him chasing me he finally killed me.

http://i1375.photobu...zps8b82f26e.jpg

#15 Hennessey

Hennessey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 21:25

I CONFIRM 

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=F48m8w4NrsY

Dat hXc doe 

ITS A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA 

#16 ZombieFreak

ZombieFreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 10 January 2014 - 21:28

NOW HE IS ON MAGES CONSTANTLY

#17 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 21:47

Hope it gets fixed soon, tis the weekend.  I want revenge for all my deaths. :D

#18 livingtarget

livingtarget

Senior Programmer

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2014 - 00:59

It's his mechanic he targets rangers -or- the furthest away target when he smashes. You should need to taunt after he smashes.

#19 ZombieFreak

ZombieFreak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:43

alright makes since now. because hes not targeting hardcore. just constantly

#20 Sage

Sage

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:46

I'm sorry Elle but I've been to TR many many many times and have full Wrathfang set plus enough relics for a second set.  That's a lot of runs through TR both live and in beta.  I know this beast well.  Everything about Balaur changed after the last update.  All other bosses are the same as before.  After the update Balaur changed to a raging beast and I do not even have to be near Balaur nor hit him for him to auto target me, he automatically targets the ranger whether attacking or not.  It was never that way prior to the update.  Something is wrong, either taunt isn't working or stealth shot for ranger isn't (which was reported that stealth shot hasn't ever worked). 

Whatever it is its a major change and may have something to do with the update stating:

• Fixed an issue number of creatures being weaker than they should have been. (Low HP and Damage)

Its definitely broken.... I have to disagree with your assessment. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: