Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 14 April 2013 - 21:35

We'll be taking the game and forum down for maintenance tomorrow starting at 7am GMT (Server Time). We expect the maintenance to last around 6 hours. During this time we'll ensure everyone's mailboxes, buffs etc. are extended.

Once the maintenance is completed, you can then use your Hunted Cow account to login to the game. When you login, you'll then be asked to merge your existing character by entering your old Fallen Sword username and password or click a link if you previously logged in with Facebook.

We'll include a link on this page to contact our support just in case anyone runs into any issues doing this. Once your character is merged, you'll then just use your Hunted Cow account to login in the future.

If you don't have a Hunted Cow account, you can click here to create one now.

If you encounter any issues creating a Hunted Cow account, click here to contact us via our new support system.

If you already have one, simply use it to login to the game tomorrow then following the instructions :)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 21:38

-_- if it keeps fallensword alive i guess i wont hate on it too much
ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

#3 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 21:44

possible a small percentage of players still deciding if this game is interesting or not will just see the change as a hassle and simply quit

#4 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 21:44

are we gonna get reserve stam?

#5 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 21:52

i see legacy, gothador, solar fleet and cow play listed as options of games to add to my account

i don't see fallensword

#6 myakka

myakka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 April 2013 - 22:03

Will it be possible for those of us who already have an account with FS to re-use their email address in creating a HC account? (Currently your system is set to reject the re-use of emails.)

Any solutions to this? Or will you be losing me as a player on Monday? (Because I won't be able to login any more?)

#7 Mylo

Mylo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 22:11

Hoof, what about active conflicts..extend them pls...

#8 zzephyr

zzephyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 22:16

i see legacy, gothador, solar fleet and cow play listed as options of games to add to my account

i don't see fallensword

I'm guessing that after the maintenance, FS will be available.

#9 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 April 2013 - 22:22

are we gonna get reserve stam?

Say what ?? - reserve stam is given (at cows discretion) for UNSCHEDULED outages, things beyond their control and not even every time.

So, I'd say with 99.99 (recurring) % chance of accuracy that, given this is SCHEDULED downtime, the answer would be NO..

#10 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 22:33

i don't see fallensword

I'm guessing that after the maintenance, FS will be available.

mmmm :| ....the original post....sort of....implies you are correct.....

#11 JBKing89

JBKing89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 14 April 2013 - 23:06

possible a small percentage of players still deciding if this game is interesting or not will just see the change as a hassle and simply quit

I don't really see that as being a big deal, or certainly not a detriment to playing FS.

#12 Cody

Cody

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 23:27

when this update does occur can I just login on fallensword.com or is it mandatory to have a HC account because currently trying to make it is not working out and keeps referring it as an error and that I did not pass the human test any suggestions on what I have to do

#13 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,393 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 00:09

I don't really see that as being a big deal, or certainly not a detriment to playing FS.

the previous post is an example:

...currently trying to make it is not working out and keeps referring it as an error and that I did not pass the human test any suggestions on what I have to do

i'm questioning the wisdom of creating a new confusing log-in process in a game struggling to maintain its' player base - i'll blindly predict a 5% drop in players online

#14 myakka

myakka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 April 2013 - 00:53

Will it be possible for those of us who already have an account with FS to re-use their email address in creating a HC account? (Currently your system is set to reject the re-use of emails.)

Any solutions to this? Or will you be losing me as a player on Monday? (Because I won't be able to login any more?)

I have just found a solution to this. I told it to reset my password.

Really kinda goofy and messed up to reset a password for something I never had a password to, but most of the time i think that is something I really like about FS. I'm usually a bit sad when they ungoofy things.

#15 zzephyr

zzephyr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:33

I'm usually a bit sad when they ungoofy things.

<3
+1111 (15). love it.

#16 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:43

the previous post is an example:

...currently trying to make it is not working out and keeps referring it as an error and that I did not pass the human test any suggestions on what I have to do

i'm questioning the wisdom of creating a new confusing log-in process in a game struggling to maintain its' player base - i'll blindly predict a 5% drop in players online

i can see lots of new players who joined up in the last month or so not dealing with the hassle of creating another account.. but once this is done, i can also see the growth staying the same if not rising from connecting all the other HCS games.

this merge is a necessary and needed risk.. the best thing we can do to help HCS along is help our fellow players understand how to create/merge their account. lets hope its a smooth transition

#17 EvilLyn

EvilLyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:39

Trying to create my account, yet I can't use my own game name...

#18 Vishu

Vishu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:14

what about my stamina if I am full are we gonna get reserves..

121111_zps39a45ed5.jpg

#19 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:22

The greed of some people never ceases to amaze me *shakes my head*

#20 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:33

Defiantly will have a small effect on new players wouldn't say 5%...maybe 1 or 2% which at this point is a large number...and not really sure what the fuss is about hunted cow studios given us reserve stamina...of course if I had 32,000 stamina like pardoux i guess I wouldn't complain about getting reserve stamina either :] it don't effect anyone by them given us stamina your part of the player base that's like sony given out free ps3's and you want to sit and complain...who the heck are you to say anything.

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: