• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 27 July 2022 - 13:50

Hello! There are a few small relic change requests that I have that were promised to us 11 months ago. Please see below for the relic change 11 months ago that I am referencing:

Secondly, there is now an option for the Guild Leader to disband unwanted Relics. Once disbanding a Relic, the same guild cannot recapture the Relic for 24 hours. Permissions for capturing Relics will be added at a later date when the app is in a more stable state.

1. Please add a permission to abandon relics. Only the Guild Founder still has this ability.

2. If you abandon a relic, add a guild log message as to who abandoned the relic and what relic was abandoned. As of right now, there are no log messages about this happening.

3. Add a cooldown on the relic that the guild has abandoned so the guild knows when it can be captured again.

I do appreciate and welcome any feedback on this topic! :D

#2 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 28 July 2022 - 22:51

Pretty much is quality update, doesn't need discussion ..

should be added already along with abandoning relic update.

#3 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 August 2022 - 19:43

Bump for visibility.

#4 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 30 August 2022 - 08:50

bump

#5 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 June 2023 - 00:08

Hello! There are a few small relic change requests that I have that were promised to us 11 months ago. Please see below for the relic change 11 months ago that I am referencing:

1. Please add a permission to abandon relics. Only the Guild Founder still has this ability.

2. If you abandon a relic, add a guild log message as to who abandoned the relic and what relic was abandoned. As of right now, there are no log messages about this happening.

3. Add a cooldown on the relic that the guild has abandoned so the guild knows when it can be captured again.

I do appreciate and welcome any feedback on this topic! :D

Support. A useful and convenient change. A good QoL tweak to rank permissions alone even if jus the first was done, where all three would be helpful to a number of guilds to be able to make use of.

Edited by Gutie, 19 June 2023 - 00:09.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: