27 replies to this topic

#1 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 00:24

the cows have gone back on their word.  We have been assured multiple times that the Hoof test character would not be used to attack other players because it cannot be attacked by other players, yet here we are with Hooftest sitting on the Bounty Board AGAIN and no way to hit it - It is not possible to attack a test character.  I'm sure this thread will be deleted AGAIN as soon as the cows see it but really, it would be nice if you would actually follow through with your promises.  If you can't constrain yourselves from hitting other players with Hooftest, and it certainly seems you can't, then take the restrictions off it so players can fight back.  It's well beyond ridiculous at this point. 

Screenshot everything!

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,773 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 17 October 2020 - 00:44

I have to agree.....  NO player should be immune to the mechanics of the BB (outside of the Ladder, and I firmly believe there should be exceptions to that rule as well, but that's a different thread) ... 

I sincerely hope that current HCS staff will at least leave this up long enough to hear the position of the members of the community that actually make it to the forums....

Just one old lady's opinion

IvkJTu2.gif

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,867 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 00:47

Test characters should not be preforming live tests on the live servers directly benefiting or disadvantaging the players. That is just highly unprofessional IMO from a game company.

#4 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 02:00

Think of it like King Kong in Ready Player One

hooftest, just like King Kong, will smash you if you take a direct path to the new 10 lvls

The trick is to find secret way into the new levels with hooftest noticing 

#5 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,506 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 02:38

Honestly would be fun trying to beat his stats and enhancements, I don't see it as a negative giving a 10stam hit on someone just to get bountied so the whole game could have fun hitting back...And it's not like it'd game breaking for hooftest to lose 5 on BB once in a while.

But yeah, hitting someone, going to the BB and no one being able to hit him is a shame.

#6 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 02:54

found it....

edit: this is from some 10 years ago, before hooftest hid behind "unhittable" status...

Bleltch last activity: 23307h 51m 27s

hoofteststomp28.jpg

Edited by duktayp, 17 October 2020 - 12:51.

#7 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 04:28

@ duktayp

That is way back LOL "Bleltch gained PvP rating of 42"

My most recent logs are

(23 PvP Ladder Rating Change)

WandKing was victorious! (Bounty Combat)

WandKing gained 1 PvP Prestige.

or the standard

hit a player for 10 PvP Prestige

Lot of changes to PvP since that screen shot  ;)

#8 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,773 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 04:34

@ duktayp

That is way back LOL "Bleltch gained PvP rating of 42"

My most recent logs are

(23 PvP Ladder Rating Change)

WandKing was victorious! (Bounty Combat)

WandKing gained 1 PvP Prestige.

or the standard

hit a player for 10 PvP Prestige

Lot of changes to PvP since that screen shot  ;)

Me and Bleltch were both about 170 then, EoC was at or around 500 (DaFlunk and AzUK traded top spot back and forth)  I also hit and defeated hooftest that day, but it took me 4 tries and my log wasn't near as pretty....  

IvkJTu2.gif

~Love, Penny

#9 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 17 October 2020 - 04:51

lmao ,the whole thing is we all know we cant hit hoof so why is it even an issue ,maybe he was trying something and got art to help him 

but you all seem to jump straight up and say why is he there ,lets here from art before we all jump down the cows throat again 

23:22 16/Oct/2020
[ Ignore ] You accepted the bounty against hooftest. Remember you will only gain the reward if you are the first to get the required amount of kills!  [ Reply | Buff | Send | Trade ] 

why not join me in adding a fsp to the cows collection

Edited by activeh1, 17 October 2020 - 04:51.

5aZzW0p.png,

#10 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 08:18

the cows have gone back on their word.  We have been assured multiple times that the Hoof test character would not be used to attack other players because it cannot be attacked by other players, yet here we are with Hooftest sitting on the Bounty Board AGAIN and no way to hit it - It is not possible to attack a test character.  I'm sure this thread will be deleted AGAIN as soon as the cows see it but really, it would be nice if you would actually follow through with your promises.  If you can't constrain yourselves from hitting other players with Hooftest, and it certainly seems you can't, then take the restrictions off it so players can fight back.  It's well beyond ridiculous at this point. 

I have to agree.....  NO player should be immune to the mechanics of the BB (outside of the Ladder, and I firmly believe there should be exceptions to that rule as well, but that's a different thread) ... 

I sincerely hope that current HCS staff will at least leave this up long enough to hear the position of the members of the community that actually make it to the forums....

Test characters should not be preforming live tests on the live servers directly benefiting or disadvantaging the players. That is just highly unprofessional IMO from a game company.

Look all you wanna be moaners its there game if they wanta test something and hit he can. Mayb he had a pvp daily do you think of that na. the fact a guy posted him is kinda dumb. Get over yourself and stop crying 

#11 Alisa

Alisa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 473 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 October 2020 - 08:43

unless hoofTEST was running around and smashing everyone he sees then i would understand the uproar. as i see it, no one has posted the stamina used/combat log(s). he could be doing a 10stamina hit for a daily for all we know. this seems like a stretch for a non-issue.

#12 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,773 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 08:48

Look all you wanna be moaners its there game if they wanta test something and hit he can. Mayb he had a pvp daily do you think of that na. the fact a guy posted him is kinda dumb. Get over yourself and stop crying 

I don't actually believe anybody was whining... And tbh, there's really no need for you to be rude and condescending..... You're entitled to your opinion, for sure,  but so is everybody else... Reach deep down inside, see if you can find that tact that your mamma taught you.......

IvkJTu2.gif

~Love, Penny

#13 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 12:44

@ duktayp

That is way back LOL "Bleltch gained PvP rating of 42".........

................Lot of changes to PvP since that screen shot  ;)

yes, that's a screen shot from "The Good Old Days" : /

#14 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 13:01

ArtziK posted Hooftest to allow FS to have some fun. I was talking with him right before he posted. We were chatting and forgot about the part where Hooftest was not hittable.

My only concern is that when Hooftest attacked, I’m guessing ArtziK lost XP. He should be compensated for the FSP for posting him, XP lost when attacked and the gold lost during the attack. Doesn’t matter how small this may seem, his character should still have all of those.

Also, since the players cannot attack Hooftest, he should not be allowed to attack the players.

Just my opinion on this situation. Or allow players to have some fun with Hooftest on the BB - would be a challenge for the community! :)

#15 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,773 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 13:28

ArtziK posted Hooftest to allow FS to have some fun. I was talking with him right before he posted. We were chatting and forgot about the part where Hooftest was not hittable.

My only concern is that when Hooftest attacked, I’m guessing ArtziK lost XP. He should be compensated for the FSP for posting him, XP lost when attacked and the gold lost during the attack. Doesn’t matter how small this may seem, his character should still have all of those.

Also, since the players cannot attack Hooftest, he should not be allowed to attack the players.

Just my opinion on this situation. Or allow players to have some fun with Hooftest on the BB - would be a challenge for the community! :)

And this, I believe, was the reason for the OP.....  

IvkJTu2.gif

~Love, Penny

#16 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,255 posts
  • Canada

Posted 17 October 2020 - 14:49

Hooftest didn't hit Art. (Art even said so himself lol) Just accepted his bounty. ( which is why he was able to be posted)

bbf80138.png

#17 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 15:11

https://forums.hunte...487&hl=hooftest

#18 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 17 October 2020 - 18:39

Hooftest didn't hit Art. (Art even said so himself lol) Just accepted his bounty. ( which is why he was able to be posted)

as i said before wait till you know all the facts before jumping in with pics from "the good old days "

but as normal you all have to have your say on things as soon as they happen and not wait

nice job  art on showing up the players whom jump to conclusions without facts ,and those who are always trying toi get the last word in from  back in the days of dinosaurs

5aZzW0p.png,

#19 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,773 posts

Posted 17 October 2020 - 20:48

Whatever you say acti

I bow to your superiority....  or whatever the point is you're trying to get across.

My humble apologies to the Bovine Deities  

Back on topic:

I understand the need to test, and that this is hooftest's function...  But if he has to be immune to attacks, then he should also be ineligible to be posted.  Keeps folks from having to waste their bounty tickets and then there would be no need for topics such as this one.  

Edited by BadPenny, 17 October 2020 - 20:57.

IvkJTu2.gif

~Love, Penny

#20 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,220 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 17 October 2020 - 20:59

my point is he didnt attack anyone ,

you all jumped on the band wagon thinking he attacked someone,he didnt

people jumping to conclusions again without knowing both sides

Edited by activeh1, 17 October 2020 - 21:01.

5aZzW0p.png,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: