5 replies to this topic

#1 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 20:13

hello bg..not sure if anything can be done..not sure what just happened for that matter

..but i just logged in and went to my log...i see my messages telling me about items that did not sell in ah...and some arena messages..i go to arena for a second..and come back to my log and all those "did not sell" in ah messages were gone..and my mailbox empty ? ..those auctions had just ended today..bizarre..not overly worried..nothing expensive..more curious as to what could have happened..?

#2 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 21:13

Not sure if this is related, but some of my combat sets are messed up suddenly. 1 or 2 items are no longer 'saved' and don't come up when I change a set, but the missing item is still there in my bp. 

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:45

..but i just logged in and went to my log...i see my messages telling me about items that did not sell in ah...and some arena messages..i go to arena for a second..and come back to my log and all those "did not sell" in ah messages were gone..and my mailbox empty ? ..those auctions had just ended today..bizarre..not overly worried..nothing expensive..more curious as to what could have happened..?

That's weird. I just checked your Admin page and I see the messages regarding the Arena and Auction House there.

Did you get the items from the mailbox? Might be worth throwing up a ticket, so we don't discuss your account whatnot in the forums. :)

~ Grim

#4 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 28 October 2016 - 14:41

just about as bizarre..is that i posted this at 20:13...at 20:57 all those messages about ah were back and my items were back in my mailbox...all good...just some strange sun spot blimp on my messages and mailbox....thxs for reply bg..you can lock this up or remove it to get it out of the way

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 October 2016 - 14:48

Hi there.

Glad the messages are there again. Sounds like a weird little display error or somesuch.

~ Grim

#6 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2016 - 17:07

Not sure if this is related, but some of my combat sets are messed up suddenly. 1 or 2 items are no longer 'saved' and don't come up when I change a set, but the missing item is still there in my bp. 

I've had that happen too, but put it down to me moving gear around and maybe putting into temp storage in the AH. Now I'm not so sure that was the cause ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: