• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fifth Eye Gamer

Fifth Eye Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 01:13

Hello. I would like to post this issue on behalf of a friend.

He's been playing this game on Kongregate for some time, and appreciates it for what it's worth, but today he found a rather disturbing change in the game. I'm posting this here on hopes that it's just a bug, but he's been quite livid about it.

For quite some time, he's been playing reasonably comfortably on his Assassin character, but today, he tells me that his DOT chain has been broken. He tried applying Lacerate, and it worked well enough, but when he applied Rupture, Lacerate was overwritten! The same happened to Rupture when he applied Sear, and all were overwritten by Lethal Concoction, and he tells me that this DOT accrual is what keeps Assassins viable in this game.

I hope this is a bug that gets worked out of the system, because if it was a feature or a balance fix, he may just up and quit the game outright for sorely breaking the class. Please advise.

#2 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 May 2015 - 12:45

That shouldn't be happening and a lot of people having the same problem

https://forums.hunte...d-skill-bugged/

The world is cruel...as will I....

#3 Felli

Felli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 05:02

Mage Boiling Blood is not functioning properly either :(. It is my hope that this malfunction will be corrected ASAP ;)

#4 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 May 2015 - 14:12

Mage Boiling Blood is not functioning properly either :(. It is my hope that this malfunction will be corrected ASAP ;)

yeah that ability also misses alot for me while fighting a boss in ASV

The world is cruel...as will I....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: