• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#21 Lovichas

Lovichas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 04:34

Hehehe....I will pass along your request. I'm sure it will be met with approval.... :lol:

#22 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 04:47

Songwoven and I will be bonded =0) and maybe rev can give her away =0)p

#23 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 April 2005 - 05:15

Nightwing and Ceara....Best man = Vicious, other groomsmen= Debrutsid, Akkenru, Tsumetai.... Maids of honor = I wouldn't dare to presume.

Oh crap, best man?! I gotta think of something good to say at the wedding then. Eh, screw it, I'll just get really drunk and go from there. :lol:

Well according to most movies I have seen, that is pretty much what the best man does!!!

#24 gothador_dafadil

gothador_dafadil
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 18:30

I Dafadil offically propos to clotho my little minner... come ear girl ive got some gold for you to dig!... wait... did i call her a ... no... no thats not what is said... you cant prove it... looks around for an eraser...
clotho i command you to ignor this thread!
not really looking forward to binding you up... no being bound to you... yea..

#25 poobumrun

poobumrun
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 19:23

:shock: I'm getting bonded? :shock:

When did this happen? :shock:

woah, that musta been one hell of a party :D

#26 gothador_persephone

gothador_persephone
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 19:26

If you're lucky... :lol:

#27 poobumrun

poobumrun
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 19:28

If you're lucky... :lol:

:shock: I guess my joke back fired and I'm on the couch again :shock:

Wait, I'm used to this by now, I always end up on the couch :shock: :lol:

#28 gothador_clotho

gothador_clotho
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2005 - 20:07

I Dafadil offically propos to clotho my little minner... come ear girl ive got some gold for you to dig!... wait... did i call her a ... no... no thats not what is said... you cant prove it... looks around for an eraser...
clotho i command you to ignor this thread!
not really looking forward to binding you up... no being bound to you... yea..

I will only accept if JaggedFel is my maid of honor. He is the closest I have got to a best friend since I do believe he has most the bodyparts I keep loosing about the place. No really, I didnt loose them on purpose! He just took em off me! I know I am a decaying corpse and all, but what is a girl to do? :lol:

#29 erathirea

erathirea

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 21:45

why do i get the feeling i may take a while to find someone to bond with?

Ah well, to whoever wants the "job":
I promise arguments, and not to sleep with you...

Very much like your average married couple.

#30 bayer143

bayer143

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 11 April 2005 - 22:06

umm ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

#31 gothador_dafadil

gothador_dafadil
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2005 - 01:10

umm ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

so we can take that as a yes? good... now who wants to pick out his dress?
binx?

#32 Lovichas

Lovichas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 03:19

Crace is the maid of honor and Ceara has requested Nadat and Sparklecatty as her bridesmaids. Nadat has agreed and I've not heard from Sparkle yet, but I'm sure she will as well.

#33 Roussimoff

Roussimoff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 12:37

StellaLuna and I will be tying the knot as soon as possible. I am not sure about groomsmen, and the bridemaids are her job, but I think that I am safe in saying that our "Spiritual leader" PolarBear, will be presiding ;)

#34 bayer143

bayer143

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 12 April 2005 - 15:44

Anyone that comes near me with a dress or any wedding things of sorts will loose a body part or 2

#35 poobumrun

poobumrun
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2005 - 16:40

Anyone that comes near me with a dress or any wedding things of sorts will loose a body part or 2

*dresses jagged in a pink fluffy dress with plenty of bows and ribbons*

:lol:

#36 gothador_clotho

gothador_clotho
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2005 - 17:00

Oh thank god! *wipes forhead* for a minute there *shudders* I thought I was going to be bonded...

Not that it is a bad thing my darling bag of bones...it is just the whole 'until death do us part' thing might not work right since we are already dead...oh yea and I fart when I am nervous, you dont want a farty bride do you? *Kisses Dafadil on his decaying cheek and runs from bonding thread screaming in horror, stopping to shake JaggedFels hand*

Thank you sir!

*creeps back in and walks up to dafadil* OK, maybe I was a bit too hastey, lets try staying in the same crypt together for more then 2 minutes First before we do anything crazy like *shudders* bonding...

#37 gothador_maniaxe

gothador_maniaxe
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2005 - 17:15

why do i get the feeling i may take a while to find someone to bond with?

maybe it's because you keep annoying people ben

#38 gothador_dafadil

gothador_dafadil
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2005 - 18:35

Oh thank god! *wipes forhead* for a minute there *shudders* I thought I was going to be bonded...

Not that it is a bad thing my darling bag of bones...it is just the whole 'until death do us part' thing might not work right since we are already dead...oh yea and I fart when I am nervous, you dont want a farty bride do you? *Kisses Dafadil on his decaying cheek and runs from bonding thread screaming in horror, stopping to shake JaggedFels hand*

Thank you sir!

*creeps back in and walks up to dafadil* OK, maybe I was a bit too hastey, lets try staying in the same crypt together for more then 2 minutes First before we do anything crazy like *shudders* bonding...

right more than two min... *shuts crypt door putting out the do not reanimate sign on the door.* we will be in here a bit, no peeking!

#39 poobumrun

poobumrun
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2005 - 18:38

*peeks in and vomits*

Woah, you do NOT wanna see two undeads mating..... it's rather disturbing.. :shock:

#40 gothador_clotho

gothador_clotho
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2005 - 18:45

:shock: necrophiliacs are freaks! oh...wait a minute...*sigh - shakes head in defeat*

Oh crap...lost an arm...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: