The vampires of stratos - the game :)

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#41 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 02:44

I can have someone second that I'm not a vamp :P

I've just sort of been watching lately, but either that person hasn't posted or someone's a darn good poster :)

Urm... huh? :?

Lol I can always get someone to back me up that I'm not a vamp :P

Sorry, I know that came out weird.

No, I meant 'huh' to the second part... the first sentence I understood. How can someone be a good poster if they haven't posted?

>.> <.< *shifty eyes*

And why would someone back you up that your not a vamp? Who here knows you well enough to say so?

*is slowly getting paranoid*

Lol because if the vamp has posted they haven't given themselves away yet. And they're doing a dang good job of disguising themselves.

This is so much harder than mafia =0)p

#42 gothador_maxie

gothador_maxie
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 03:14

Thoth for the lynching, they're too shady

#43 Songwoven

Songwoven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 03:53

Okay, I go with Butters for mayor since it seems safe to say she isn't a vamp, though she Could be the witch doctor.

As for the lynching, yikes, not sure yet, there isn't much evidence... will decide soonish.

Still confused by Chaotix's post, because why would someone know he wasn't a vampire unless he told them which he's not supposed to do? Right? OR he's either a lover or the witch doctor, in which case, his lover could vouch that he's not a vampire, or Butters could vouch for him since he saved her?

So... do we have 3 more rl days to decide on mayor/lynching?

#44 gothador_mrpointy

gothador_mrpointy
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:57

So... do we have 3 more rl days to decide on mayor/lynching?

In principle, yes.
However I have received several requests to speed things up a tad bit; so just vote :P

#45 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 07:40

In reponse to Mamori and because I simply can't resist a good story, I started a roleplay bit... you never know, some clues might arise from it!

They say a lie can travel twice around the world before the truth has even got it's boots on....

(Okay I promise... next time... to put the Terry Prachett book DOWN!)

Hope you don't mind GM, but if it is a problem, ol' Seraphim and co (first mod name I thought of) can delete it.

#46 gothador_maniaxe

gothador_maniaxe
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 11:40

yep i'll go along with Butters for mayor

as for lynching someone i'll still keeping my options open to begin with

#47 gothador_thoth

gothador_thoth
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 14:03

I'm not sure how I have been "shady" but I can guarantee you that I am not a vampire & I will do anything that I can to help protect the innocent from the beasts.

If by stating it so boldly I have made myself a target for the monsters, then I will accept my fate. But, I would prefer to die fighting against the darkness then by the hand of my fellow villagers, people that I have known for as long as I can remember.

Sadly, at this time there is not much that I can do aside from cast my vote to lynch the one that I believe has been the most evasive and suspicious.

I vote to lynch Ayla.

#48 gothador_ayla

gothador_ayla
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 15:52

Yes, you may have known your fellow villagers forever, Thoth, but what do we know of you? Nothing. We don't know anything of your past background, or even your present.

Your house is the house all the neighborhood kids stay away from cause they think it's haunted. When we *had* neighborhood kids that is! You wouldn't have any clue where they went now, would you?

#49 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 16:27

well, i guess ill vote to lynch Ayla

#50 gothador_ayla

gothador_ayla
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 16:27

:twisted:

#51 gothador_thoth

gothador_thoth
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 17:31

Aha! Proof positive!
Look at those horns and those red eyes!

My house may be a bit unkempt and overgrown, but that is only because I am such a nature lover... which includes the sunshine!

#52 Songwoven

Songwoven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 17:33

Okay, so... so far the names of Thoth, Chaotix, Ayla and Sephidroth have been brought forward for lynching. Maybe each of them could post as to why they should Not be lynched and why they think one of the others should be lynched? Then we could all vote and see where the cookie crumbles :) This is fun :) I haven't played anything like this in years :-D

#53 gothador_darkdragon8

gothador_darkdragon8
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 20:08

Okay, so... so far the names of Thoth, Chaotix, Ayla and Sephidroth have been brought forward for lynching. Maybe each of them could post as to why they should Not be lynched and why they think one of the others should be lynched? Then we could all vote and see where the cookie crumbles :) This is fun :) I haven't played anything like this in years :-D

So does this mean all the voting before was just like... nominations on who to put forward for lynching? :?

#54 gothador_ayla

gothador_ayla
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 20:17

Aha! Proof positive!
Look at those horns and those red eyes!

My house may be a bit unkempt and overgrown, but that is only because I am such a nature lover... which includes the sunshine!

Then why don't you ever open your windows to let the sunshine in? Why do you keep backing away from me when I approach you? Does it have anything to do with this clove of garlic which is shaped like a cross, I have hanging around my neck? Or maybe the vial of holy water in my hand possibly?

A vampire can't hold things such as this. That is my only proof that I am human, unlike Thoth.

#55 Songwoven

Songwoven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 13 October 2005 - 20:26

So does this mean all the voting before was just like... nominations on who to put forward for lynching? :?

Oh, no, just mostly for those of us who haven't voted lol, unless those who have voted want to change their votes of course :)

#56 gothador_chaotix

gothador_chaotix
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 20:39

Oh, no, just mostly for those of us who haven't voted lol, unless those who have voted want to change their votes of course :)

Okay hmmm reasons I shouldn't be lynched. Currently there aren't many objectively since no one has been killed yet so really the only thing we have to work with is what people have been pssting.

I think the easier thing to do would be for someone to give an accusation to why they think I'm a vamp. (which is how games like this are usually played) So that I can be given a chance to refute the claim rather than me just defending myself wildly.

Currently I don't know why I was nominated as a vamp but I can bet 1 USP I'm not :wink:

#57 gothador_darkdragon8

gothador_darkdragon8
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 20:41

*Dresses up like a news reporter*

Hold the press!! This just in... Roxatha had just been caught speaking the following statment:

May I bite her?? she looks so SWEET!!!

LYNCH HER!! :twisted:

#58 ROXATHA

ROXATHA

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Spain

Posted 13 October 2005 - 20:51

*Dresses up like a news reporter*

Hold the press!! This just in... Roxatha had just been caught speaking the following statment:

May I bite her?? she looks so SWEET!!!

LYNCH HER!! :twisted:

O_O.....

And did u keep reading?? That I think she is made of CHOCOLATE!!! and that fact that I'M A CHOCOHOLIC... *proofs in Mirc...everyone knows I love chocolate* So...vamps can't eat food..they only drink Blood, So how come eating something sweet and with Chocolate makes me a Vamp??

For that I change my Vote from Chaotix to LYNCH DARKDRAGON88!!! :twisted:

#59 gothador_darkdragon8

gothador_darkdragon8
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 20:54

What's wrong, can't take a joke? :wink:

#60 ROXATHA

ROXATHA

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Spain

Posted 13 October 2005 - 20:59

What's wrong, can't take a joke? :wink:

No if it doesn't come with a big box of bomboms, or a big bag of M&M's, or a Chocolate cake, Or Hersheys or Kisses...

:twisted: LYNCH HIM :twisted:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: