#21 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 April 2011 - 22:59

*drives into the compound in an old VW bus loaded with C-4 and explodes , killing everyone*

#22 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:09

Acidic's Brinkmanship skill activates.

As seascat turns to leave the field of battle acidic notices a rake on the ground. Quick to action acidicsteps firmly on the forks of the rake causing the handle to propel upwards with incredible speed. The handle snaps as it crushes seascat's undersized underdeveloped mutant propagators. As if in anticipation acidic holds steady on the rake with the snapped handle pointing upwards. With glee acidic watches as seascat cringes and crumbles backwards unaware of the 2 foot sharpened post which would soon find a final home straightening seascat's intestines (the uncomfortable way).

With seacat forgotten, acidic turns to see that many wise others rise from the field as their Brinkmanship activates.

Game On

#23 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:38

*seascats brinkmanship activates* oh...well....another lease on life,lol.....seascat activates rocket skates and flies away , to fight another day :D

#24 Waylynn

Waylynn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 19:23

Jason woke up, bloodied, and broken, when finally, he felt the pulse of rage within him. His body began to repair as he went through his mental checklist. He tried to remember what happened. i...i was fightng alongside my friend, when suddenly, bullets ripped through us......most of them hit him, and the next thing i knew....i cought a sword through the chest. he begins walking off, his repairs complete well it's going to take more than THAT to kill Jason Rylek. Jason saw a mutant running toward him, he picked up his finger blades he had been using, strapped them on, and dodged the mutants sword, stabbing it in the chest, it barely had time to groan before he twisted, rupturing it's vile heart. as he began walking off, he found his friends MK1 Assault Rifle, strapping it to his back, and picking up an axe from the ground, he began to walk off, in search of a more worthy opponent.
this....this is war, a war for the ages....and i....will...survive.
(hows that for a first RP post on the forum?)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: