Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2013 - 00:54

Hi all,

Next on the Development Roadmap is the Buff Marketplace. The idea of the Buff Marketplace is:

Create an easily searchable way to find players who are online and offering to sell buffs. This would also include creating a new interface to define which buffs you are selling and at what price (gold/FSP). The player wanting the buffs would be able to send a request via this page and if accepted by the other player the buffs would then be applied and the gold/FSP would be automatically transferred.

Is there anything in particular you would like to see added to this feature in addition to the above?

#2 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 30 December 2013 - 00:58

Nice idea hoof!

I think the addition of buff packages should also be something added to this feature, ie. selling multiple buffs for a defined price.

#3 fredrice

fredrice

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:00

i've been doing the searching for online buffers in the "Find Buffs" link at Actions menu... so what's the difference? ^_^

i've been doing the searching for online buffers in the "Find Buffs" link at Actions menu... so what's the difference? ^_^

#4 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:01

Hi all,

Next on the Development Roadmap is the Buff Marketplace. The idea of the Buff Marketplace is:

Create an easily searchable way to find players who are online and offering to sell buffs. This would also include creating a new interface to define which buffs you are selling and at what price (gold/FSP). The player wanting the buffs would be able to send a request via this page and if accepted by the other player the buffs would then be applied and the gold/FSP would be automatically transferred.

Is there anything in particular you would like to see added to this feature in addition to the above?

The way i sell buffs is through a pre-paid deal. Someone sends me 1fsp and it entitles them to 39 buffs @ 5,000 gold each. By default it's all my hunting buffs 3 times (3 hunts). They can get any number of buffs at any time. At the end they have 39 buffs to spend. However, i fear that the system is too specific/different to really fit Buff Marketplace

As to completely stay on topic :

I would also like to see a thumbs up / thumbs down addition. Reviewing how the buffer was, if they were fast, slow, nice, mean, etc.. I think that would be good.

Is there a way to accommodate to my way of selling buffs, where we can write a little description about our "shop"? So when they see me, they can read how i in particular do it..

Edited by Shadow19231, 30 December 2013 - 01:02.

#5 nmc

nmc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:01

cool idea. i suggested something similar abot 4 years ago. it s a go!

should include buff packs also.

Edited by nmc, 30 December 2013 - 01:03.

#6 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:02

Sounds like it will be a bit confusing.. Not sure if i personally like this but ey im just a player in the game.. My opinion matters little... Not very hard to find buffs now as it is dont know why we need this besides for higher level players to make it eisier for them to sell buffs such as SH, EF, CA, exc exc... Not sure about it... But guess we will see how it goes once implemented into the game.. Hope it works out for the best

#7 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:03

Make buff prices based off the 1 fsp = 25 stamina to be fair

#8 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:05

Make buff prices based off the 1 fsp = 25 stamina to be fair

It was to my understanding that we can set our own prices. Please, correct me if i'm wrong. Personally, i don't sell buffs to make a profit. I do it to help players. I would be interested in valuing my stamina no more than 5,000 GOLD per buff. With that said, is this system having us choose between multiple prices or can we actually set exactly as we wish?

#9 dah342

dah342

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:08

Sounds like it will be a bit confusing.. Not sure if i personally like this but ey im just a player in the game.. My opinion matters little... Not very hard to find buffs now as it is dont know why we need this besides for higher level players to make it eisier for them to sell buffs such as SH, EF, CA, exc exc... Not sure about it... But guess we will see how it goes once implemented into the game.. Hope it works out for the best

Subject, for example, just the other day, I wasn't one-hitting for my hunt. Buffers were online, but when I asked them they didn't respond and things of the sort. 

Finally, I paid someone who agreed to buff me, and waited an extra 10 minutes for my buffs.

The potions I had on were already running low for the time I was looking for specific buffs to ensure I one-hit, and the buffers delay didn't really help.

This is just a small part of this development.

This will make accessing buffs and buffers much easier. I use FSH's Find Buffers tool all the time, but there are many inconveniences it produces.

The way this sounds, we would be able to easily access buffs in a Market Place type page, and be able to instantly pay and receive our buffs.

No more buff scammers. No more delays. And much less inconvenience.

+1

#10 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:10

Subject, for example, just the other day, I wasn't one-hitting for my hunt. Buffers were online, but when I asked them they didn't respond and things of the sort. 
Finally, I paid someone who agreed to buff me, and waited an extra 10 minutes for my buffs.
The potions I had on were already running low for the time I was looking for specific buffs to ensure I one-hit, and the buffers delay didn't really help.

This is just a small part of this development.

This will make accessing buffs and buffers much easier. I use FSH's Find Buffers tool all the time, but there are many inconveniences it produces.

The way this sounds, we would be able to easily access buffs in a Market Place type page, and be able to instantly pay and receive our buffs.
No more buff scammers. No more delays. And much less inconvenience.

+1

As i said when it is implemented we will see how it plays out.. Hope it works out for the best .. We will see

#11 dah342

dah342

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:10

It was to my understanding that we can set our own prices. Please, correct me if i'm wrong. Personally, i don't sell buffs to make a profit. I do it to help players. I would be interested in valuing my stamina no more than 5,000 GOLD per buff. With that said, is this system having us choose between multiple prices or can we actually set exactly as we wish?

I'm assuming it'd be a mix between the Market Place (FSP-Gold Exchange) and the Auction House. 

Or at least I'd hope. 

Doubt Hoof and the team plan to decide what everyone's buff prices are.

#12 a101011

a101011

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:11

I like them to list buffers in general also, because it can be a pain to search for them individually on the mentor page, which is what I currently do.

#13 Removed12213

Removed12213

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:11

There should also be a threshold of the minimum amount of stamina at which the seller of buffs would like to buff others.

#14 Jashan

Jashan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:12

I too would like to see the addition of a buff package if possible.  I also believe that we should be able to set our own prices. 

What if I am online but don't want to sell?  How about an option in preferences to not participate in buff marketplace that can be turned on and off.  Not really interested in being messaged during a hunt or titan excursion.

Looking forward to this very much!  Thanks for the hard work!

#15 Subject

Subject

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:12

Feel like everything has to have an easy button in this game... Wheres the challenge of actually haveing to try to get what you want.. LOL ( this is MY PERSONAL Opinion! ) not trying to offend anyone that likes the easy button. ;p

#16 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:14

Selling buffs based on 25 stam = 1 fsp isn't making profit its breaking even.

#17 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:14

to avoid clutter it might be good to have a checkbox to filter out guildies/allies/enemies :)

#18 Savemy

Savemy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:18

Hoof, i'm not really a fan of the forums, but this seem's a bit weird, and long winded, you are still going to get players, who go through all of that, only to go to the seller and ask question's, the player might not want to buff a certain buff and the other player knows they have it, after all searching and clicking and frustration you want to add more? sometimes things dont need to be corrected, plus I like looking at players profiles, it's all starting to sound a bit robotic repitition i dnt want to feel like im back at work i want to play the game in the easiest sense of the word possible, (just my opinion).

#19 kenneth24

kenneth24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:18

I cant count the times i wish that finding buy and receiving buffs could be this easy implement Buff Marketplace asap please!!

#20 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:19

Selling buffs based on 25 stam = 1 fsp isn't making profit its breaking even.

Nevertheless, the amount at which you lose should be entirely up to you, if you have the choice (which we do)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: