#21 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 October 2019 - 01:55

I only wish I had his ^ skills.  All I can do is say +1 million and hope that you cow gods are listening to your ever dwindling pool of veterans eagerly awaiting the new blood the app is supposed to inspire. 

We can teach them nothing if what needs to work every day keeps developing more and more glitches.  New players aren't going to be interested in workarounds and player devised patches, and Prop and Pointy and the handful of other players with such talents can only do so much with FSH. css tweaks and the like.

As Duckie pointed out, I've been a die hard advocate of the app since before the first release of the beta so long ago.  But even I am beginning to lose hope that FS will survive long enough for the app to captivate new players as we were in the beginning.  For some of us it's an irritant, others, like me, it's ever burdening disappointment.  It's becoming increasingly more difficult to remain optimistic here.  

Edited by BadPenny, 12 October 2019 - 01:55.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#22 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,386 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 02:45

ever burdening disappointment.  It's becoming increasingly more difficult to remain optimistic here.  

.........Penny was the one kept our spirits up for so long :(

Edited by duktayp, 12 October 2019 - 02:58.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: