BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2020 - 15:32

Hi all,

The following creatures have been spotted stalking the Realms! The heroes have to step up and defend the innocents!

Burzzthak the Corrupter (Legendary)
1029d1ac03dd89085f2020a21d4c5fd60703.png

Burzzthak the Corrupter is an  Emissary of the Shadowlord. He has been sent to both turn powerful Beings from the Light as well as gift three of the Dark Ones mortal champions and has been tasked with the Destruction of the Cathedral of the Ways. This would hamstring the forces of all that is Good and Right in the World from mobilizing against his Lord.

Recommended Level : 5+

Tevaer the Guardian (Legendary)
2072276fd0a4d00181dd64d4d997f8c3504.png

Tevaer is a malevolent forest entity who binds woodland spirits to do its evil bidding. Tevaer only exists to do evil and hates all who trespass in his  domains.

Recommended Level : 25+

Bishamon Terror from the Deep (Legendary)
275ae8d7380f47232752e378a9599fe42a9.png

The giant creature known in legend as Bishamon the Terror of the Deep, has moved onto the land from the depths of the sea to look for new food as, in it's greed, it has nearly exhausted the local sea coast of fish, whales and seals. The Bishamon eats anything and everything it sees and is causing wide spread famine as well as death as it devours its way over the lands. 

Recommended Level : 80+

Dragon Lord Abraxas (Legendary)
1599de906cceb4b386288dfcd501a906aa7b.png

Legends tell of the power of the Dragon Lords of old and how many fell to the dark powers during the battle of Gunzwall. Abraxas was one such Lord, seduced by the dark powers of the Shadow Lord and his forbidden sorcery. Lord Abraxas is now no longer human, a being of hate and darkness he and his Dragon, Sixthor, travel the world bringing a swift and fiery death to the champions of good in the name of his evil Master.

Recommended Level : 125+

Tarbida (Legendary)
321e900c9c38e40a1ec493b39d1ed44aaef.png

The evil being Tarbida has dwelt beneath the world for an age having been trapped in tunnels by the Elves. Now Tarbida has found a way out and now the creature has decided that it is time to come back to the surface and teach the peoples of the world the true meaning of suffering and pain once again.

Recommended Level : 200+

Chariot of Fire (Legendary)
8381a1a56876929a7d6f361a279adeba80c.png

The mythical Chariot of Fire is the vehicle of destruction, that a once mighty sun deity rides. Legend has it that the deity that rides the Chariot of Fire was once one of the most powerful of gods, but was overthrown, cursed and cast down from the pantheon of gods. Now once every 1000 years he  sallies forth to wreak fiery death on the lands he once watched over.

Recommended Level : 350+

Kobold Looter (Legendary)
5654dbc4c0dcf9fd77161028a550834d88bc.png

The Kobold Looter orchestrated the now infamous Great Vault Heist. It made off with a vast amount of wealth and was never caught. Now, a vast bounty has been placed on his verminous head! Track him down and enact justice!

Designed by : Undjuvion

Recommended Level : 725+

The Demonic Gladiator (Legendary)
58516e04e5aecbebe3a6fbba69a908952cee.png

For years a lone warrior has waged war in the Colosseum, doing battle with all who would accept his challenge. This poor soul dreamt of glory and immeasurable power. However he has recently become a laughing stock amongst his competitors, having been beaten relentlessly again and again. Driven mad with hopeless desires unfulfilled, he turned to the path of darkness and now serves the Shadow Lord, hunting down all who humiliated him and destroying them in welters of blood and gore!

Designed by : Josh1404

Recommended Level : 990+

Frackenstein (Legendary)
439436f5de41d4b31c14819d3a794cdfc412.png

Frackenstein. No one knows where this beast came from. Some speculate that this was created by an infamous Guild of warriors, though whether this lumbering, undead monstrosity was created from this Guild's enemies or their own honored dead is up for debate.

Designed by : skidoodle

Recommended Level : 1780+

Hustvivilan (Legendary) (NEW!)
6119e91fd0ab3c33176f523a62c0ec5d0f7d.png

Hustvivilan was an angel of mercy. It is unknown which God she is an aspect of, but it is rumoured that she and a God grew feelings for each other. They got closer, grew in happiness and the Light strengthened. It was never going to last. The Shadowlord's evil and spite is near depthless. He captured Hustvivilan and allowed the God to think her destroyed. The Light dimmed. Just as the God seemed to be strengthening, the Shadowlord let his foe see that Hustvivilan still existed, abroad in the world but her mind all but wiped. She had a faint knowledge what was done to her, visiting the mercy of death upon all who crossed her path. The God's Light dimmed even further, knowing that there was no way to save their beloved.

Designed by : 1hustler

Recommended Level : 1980+

Angel of Sensation (Legendary) (NEW!)
6117dc569e9e1552bd58d9c2791429906eb0.png

Early in its existence, the Angel of Sensation was an empathic being, helping those in great physical or emotional pain. Over time, the Angel found that it needed to help more and more to feel anything itself. Eventually, the Angel started causing this pain in unsuspecting victims simply so it could come and 'help' them heal, when it was, in fact, feeding off it's victims pain and misery. This need has now grown to monstrous proportions, with more and more victims needed to sate it's horrifying appetites.

Designed by : IordGod

Recommended Level : 2001+

Abominus Rex (Legendary)
3872d1c4eb5349b3d8f0fcedfd0133e6321c.png

The gargantuan horror known as Abominus Rex appeared without warning, tearing through any who appeared before it. Who created this undead monstrosity is not known (and given the unpredictable nature of Abominus Rex itself, likely never will be), all that is known is the beast's unnatural vitality means it shrugs off many wounds and is all but immune to certain attacks. It's thick hide protects it and any attacks that get through are as likely to glance off hardened bone as they are to do damage. 

Abominus Rex must be stopped!

Recommended Level : 2400+

Byaphros (Legendary)
4301cd77d72e6697856a2853afba9a37fa61.png

Byaphros is a strange beast. The upper body of a man with a truly monstrous face which, from the waist down is actually the front legs and chest of a horse terminating in a vast, powerful fish's tail. This is a vile and malicious creature who will rear out of water near prey and to the surprise of all, will chase his target onto the land before beating them and dragging them back into the soon to be bloody surf!

Recommended Level : 2880+

Serene Lady of Sin (Legendary) (NEW!)
61158d65e04e1d34029b9374afd0f4d60537.png

In life, the Serene Lady of Sin was a beautiful woman, revelling in the best of all that her high station offered! Her lust for life and the finer things thereof caught the attention of a local Lord. He proposed in an extravagant manner with full regiments of household soldiers behind him. She laughed aloud at the absurd little man. Incensed and shamed in front of his warriors, the Lord struck the Lady of Sin down where she stood. 

This was not the end of her story however! In her rage at being slain by such a ludicrous man, the Lady of Sin arose as a vengeful shade. She now roams the lands of Erildath to inspire and awaken sins from the darkest depths of the souls of the living. 

Designed by : KitiaraLi

Recommended Level : 2995+

GrooVelox the Swift (Legendary)
4678514d0b3f69b6a47fccfafeb8d265fa51.png

GrooVelox is a peculiar creature. One who insists on being the fastest being alive! To this end, it taps into a magical force to increase it's speed to incredible levels. At it's fastest, it leaves a red and yellow blur behind it!

Designed by : Groosalugg

Recommended Level : 3200+

Druugkiel The Annihilator (Legendary)
5160435f72e11b04ca1f4e32dd3811848dbc.png

Far from Erildath, there is a dead land that goes by the name of Scorn.  This land was ravaged by war and famine and is uninhabitable.  But, there is one creature that lives there, the dreaded Druugkiel.  Massive in stature, and brutal in nature, Druugkiel is profoundly savage.  This monstrosity moves from realm to realm devouring all Chompers as it survives off their life-force.

Chompers are an unsustainable food source for Druugkiel, so it always searches far away realms for more life energy.  Recently, there has been whispers that Druugkiel is on the hunt for a more, accessible, food source. As Druugkiel approaches Erildath, we must prepare for the coming onslaught of destruction, malice and pain. To Arms! To victory!

Designed by : iceman66

Recommended Level : 3550+

Kulkan Vigilscale (Legendary) (NEW!)
611270e063159f309595649cacec283e0919.png

From deep within the depths of Erildath, Kulkan Vigilscale slumbered. A Lord and Protector of draconic kind, a recent slaughter of his kin has awoken him in a fearsome rage. He has erupted from his lair, vengeance incarnate! All who have slain his kind shall suffer!

Designed by : killerz15

Recommended Level : 4025+

These creatures shall be available until 15:30  on Monday the 7th of December 2020.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 04 December 2020 - 15:37

nice a ledg event ty cows

5aZzW0p.png,

#3 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 04 December 2020 - 17:57

HoRTiFY.png

5aZzW0p.png,

#4 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2020 - 18:26

HoRTiFY.png

what is this monstrosity

sigma_468x60.jpg

#5 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 18:34

Looks like 9 items used for Legendary Frags.

#6 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 04 December 2020 - 18:34

thats the new 4025 set ,isnt it great

Edited by activeh1, 04 December 2020 - 18:35.

5aZzW0p.png,

#7 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2020 - 18:36

thats the new 4025 set ,isnt it great

have you tried it with balance attack/defense? wondering what the stats are.

Edited by Alisa, 04 December 2020 - 18:36.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#8 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 04 December 2020 - 18:47

FQYFlk7.png

thats with the buffs i have atm

Edited by activeh1, 04 December 2020 - 18:48.

5aZzW0p.png,

#9 Grumpy Grey

Grumpy Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 04 December 2020 - 22:23

Looks like 9 items used for Legendary Frags.

Composers need LE frags So as a lvl 60 composer I would like to thank the cows

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 December 2020 - 21:23

newset.jpg

Can't say as I'm impressed with this new set - it seems to be a jack of all trades and master of none ?

That's the stats with no buffs, all pieces perfect craft.

Trying hard to understand the rationale behind the creators mind, but coming up blank I'm afraid.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#11 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 December 2020 - 21:38

might be good for PvP or arena?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#12 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 December 2020 - 22:15

might be good for PvP or arena?

I'm not good at either, but can't see how it could be - even with the set bonuses, the stats are so low and it won't get boosted much by SH and CoAt etc. I think I'll message the creator and see if I can try to understand his mindset.

Of course, it could all be a massive joke from him ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#13 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 December 2020 - 22:20

I'm not good at either, but can't see how it could be - even with the set bonuses, the stats are so low and it won't get boosted much by SH and CoAt etc. I think I'll message the creator and see if I can try to understand his mindset.

Of course, it could all be a massive joke from him ;)

could you try few arenas with the set on and see how you do?

sigma_468x60.jpg

#14 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 05 December 2020 - 22:46

could you try few arenas with the set on and see how you do?

Tried it once - lost first round - in  tournament with no specials, no hellforge and no epics.

I messaged the "designer" of the set too for some clarity - not going to post his replies tho.

For those that are curious, message him directly :)

#15 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 December 2020 - 23:29

So, I'm curious about those other 2 new sets, since they are more pertinent to me after all....

Anybody got stats, etc for those?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#16 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 December 2020 - 00:26

penny1.jpg

penny2.jpg

There ya go Penny :)

#17 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 December 2020 - 05:36

Tried it once - lost first round - in  tournament with no specials, no hellforge and no epics.

I messaged the "designer" of the set too for some clarity - not going to post his replies tho.

For those that are curious, message him directly :)

theres next to zero chance of winning in non specials with this....

#18 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 December 2020 - 05:38

BG, i think the vigilscale set bonus needs buffing, it suffers vastly from lack of buff support and i bet it still lacks a little to be a great arena hybrid, prob needs more def/arm/dam.

edit: another 2k in def and 1k in arm and dam imo, roughly.

edit: seems to lack defense...

Edited by Undjuvion, 07 December 2020 - 05:05.

#19 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 08 December 2020 - 05:40

lacks everything except the frags you get from it,mind you i was cleared off bb by someone who was wearing it 

5aZzW0p.png,

#20 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 08 December 2020 - 08:10

lacks everything except the frags you get from it,mind you i was cleared off bb by someone who was wearing it 

yeah, it is more lacking than i first saw fun in, i like the fun concept and it looks fine to me, tho in practice its not so feasible without BG boosting it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: