• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 grunty07

grunty07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:59

Hey y'all! It's been 7-8 years since I've been on this forum and I happened to remember it while having a conversation with someone, so I decided to check back on it!

Around 2009-2010, I was pretty active on here as grunty07. At least looking back at old threads that somehow still exist, a lot of people knew me haha. Not sure if any of you from back then are still on here, but if you are, hi!

I decided to make this post to say that this forum was my first exposure to graphic design and truly a huge stepping stone in my life. I was a lil kid back when I was on here, and I taught myself Photoshop because of this forum. I'm almost done with college now. My parents pushed me to pursue a career in science for several years, but now I've realized that one of my passions has always been graphic design. Since I left this forum, I've been designing things at school like apparel, banners, logos, Snapchat geotags, etc. Last summer I designed a ton of things for clients while interning with a startup. I started out designing things for fun, and now I've gotten the opportunity to design as a potential career.

I honestly have only this forum to credit for sparking my interest in design. To everyone here, especially if any of you were here when I was, thanks for being part of the community! Don't be afraid to cultivate your interests. Keep creating! Life can happen in the wildest ways.

- grunty

#2 RedFinn

RedFinn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 January 2018 - 16:05

This is kinda cool! Well done, grunty!

eFqM9lD.gif

#3 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 20:18

The social aspect within Hunted Cow's "community" is second to none in my opinion. And your post grunty is testament to that and something HCS should be very proud of. All the best for the future mate.

Cheers.

wil72

#4 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 March 2018 - 20:55

Aye grunty I remember yeah and agree this is very nice you posted here in the community and to remind us artistic dreams can happen.  I posted something new myself and yes I am guilty being gone a bit and I do apologize for slightly hijacking your thread. Welcome back grunty looking forward seeing your new creations.  :D

#5 Sahardy

Sahardy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 10:10

Glad to see you're doing so well after all these years! I hope I helped in some small part. C:

Sahardy.gif
good photographyer. great drawer. but im most best at photoshop.

#6 grunty07

grunty07

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 August 2018 - 08:45

Randomly remembered (again) that I posted this and never checked back - thanks everyone!

Glad to see you're doing so well after all these years! I hope I helped in some small part. C:

:) you did and I hope you're doing well!

PS this forum makes me really nostalgic - if anyone feels like reconnecting with me outside of it or just making a new friend, feel free to pm and I can send you my insta or some other social profile :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: