28 replies to this topic

#21 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:34

I would like to be titan hunting right now but the recent changes are preventing me from playing your game... think about that while I go play another game.

250ms movement error is horrible ! theres enough delays on titan hunting why they added this thing i have no idea...

#22 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:19

Here's the deal... for most Titans if you have the Guild might... you simply get the max hits just under 50%. You do that twice. On the third one you go after, you secure. Voilá... one secured item and enough TKP to buy a second item all for the same 7 day cooldown period.

Nothing wrong with this. It's tactics and it's not breaking any rules. Fine, they have secured AND bought an item but both were earned and they are now on a weeks cooldown and when they can hunt that Titan again, they'll need to carefully build the TKP up again.

I would like to be titan hunting right now but the recent changes are preventing me from playing your game... think about that while I go play another game.

There are plenty of Titans in the game with more coming. If you are focusing on a single Titan, you are limiting yourself, not us.

250ms movement error is horrible ! theres enough delays on titan hunting why they added this thing i have no idea...

Like I said, we'll look into this. The movement timer was changed to 200 ms, so I don't see how you are getting 250 ms. It was added to ensure that those with super fast internet would not dominate those with a slower internet connection.

#23 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:24

Like I said, we'll look into this. The movement timer was changed to 200 ms, so I don't see how you are getting 250 ms. It was added to ensure that those with super fast internet would not dominate those with a slower internet connection.

I know ... weird some players with 100ms ping and much faster connection than mine never get this error

I think better if hoof apply this error if a player moved more than 5 squares in 1 sec

#24 Hee

Hee

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 14:42

Why all the moaning its been 2 days since wickerman was out, so in effect atm 7 day cooldown is actually only 5 ;)

#25 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 15:24

Why all the moaning its been 2 days since wickerman was out, so in effect atm 7 day cooldown is actually only 5 ;)

Hoof isnt around to force spawns ;)

#26 Hee

Hee

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 15:57

Working part time these day's i see :lol:

#27 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 16:02

Working part time these day's i see :lol:

or busy working on their other games :)

#28 boeffie

boeffie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 16:05

Just to help get everybody on the same page.... I figured this out today by watching another Guild actually do it. I've been unable to decide whether it's "unfair" or not... I think I'm leaning towards "not unfair".

Here's the deal... for most Titans if you have the Guild might... you simply get the max hits just under 50%. You do that twice. On the third one you go after, you secure. Voilá... one secured item and enough TKP to buy a second item all for the same 7 day cooldown period.

HCS... I'm not really sure you want to up the cooldown to hit a 14 day max... I'm also not sure that's the right thing to do... I just thought I'd pass the strategy on to everyone... errr... that reads this, lol.

Prosperous smacking!

Egami

I don't quite get you?

If they secure on the third round, they don't get any TKP, just an item.

If they had enough from previous TKP, they would have been on cooldown.

How do you see them getting one item, plus TKP to buy a second one all at the same time?

#29 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,817 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 November 2012 - 16:32

New Update thread!

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=108179

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users