• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 atusH54

atusH54

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:02

I don't know if this has been suggested before but wouldn't it better when I click the official forum in the game , it logins automatically. Since passwords are the same, why do we re-enter our ign and passwords again? Can't we do a shortcut? It would be nice addition.

#2 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:05

You can click the box that says 'Log me on automatically each visit' when you log into the Forum so you do not have to.

#3 atusH54

atusH54

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:09

You can click the box that says 'Log me on automatically each visit' when you log into the Forum so you do not have to.

Well, I don't log in from my computer every time(Actually I dont log in expect weekends). I log in game 3 times a day from 3 different places and yes, i know that option. Mine was just a suggestion.

#4 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 22 May 2012 - 18:59

The cookie for that expires - or does on my pc anyways ? - around the 3 or 4 week time period I think ? - will have to measure it to be sure.

#5 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:37

The cookie for that expires - or does on my pc anyways ? - around the 3 or 4 week time period I think ? - will have to measure it to be sure.

Mine doesn't expire like that. I was curious, so I just checked the cookie itself, and it's got an expiration date of 1 year from today.

#6 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:23

Mine doesn't expire like that. I was curious, so I just checked the cookie itself, and it's got an expiration date of 1 year from today.

Hmm - something else must be deleting 'em then - Oh, I know what it'll be ... *hangs head*

#7 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 24 May 2012 - 00:14

Hmm - something else must be deleting 'em then - Oh, I know what it'll be ... *hangs head*

You know, there is this thing called Private Browsing in most browsers now for when you don't want *ahm* things to get cached, so that you don't have to clear all the cache when you're done. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: