BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 November 2015 - 17:29

Hi all,

This is a major content update, we have just added the following to the game...

- New Area 'Hornarac Beach (Chum)'.
- New Area 'Hornarac Beach (Paimon Haunt)'.
- New Area 'Hornarac Beach (Surf)'.
- New Area 'Golwoth Islands (Shallows)'.
- New Area 'Golwoth Islands (Pools)'.
- New Area 'Golwoth Islands (Rocks)'.
- New Area 'Golwoth Islands (Squirm)'.
- New Area 'Golwoth Islands (Writhe)'.
- New Area 'Golwoth Islands (Trap)'.
- New Area 'Golwoth Islands (Muster)'.
- New Area 'Golwoth Island (Colony)'.
- New Area 'Golwoth Islands (Front)'.
- New Area 'Golwoth Islands (Breach)'.
- New Area 'Golwoth Islands (Staging Point)'.
- New Area 'Elwakor Archipelago (Bay)'.
- New Area 'Elwakor Archipelago (Hideaway)'.
- New Area 'Elwakor Archipelago (Frenzy)'.
- New Area 'Elwakor Archipelago (Settlement)'.
- New Area 'Elwakor Archipelago (Ambush)'.
- New Area 'Elwakor Archipelago (Barracks)'.
- New Area 'Lokat Plain (Rockies)'.
- New Area 'Lokat Plain (Murk)'.
- New Area 'Lokat Plain (Flats)'.
- New Area 'Lokat Plain (Shadow)'.
- New Area 'Lokat Plain (Haunt)'.
- New Area 'Lokat Plain (Shroud)'.

- 25 New Creatures.
- 3 New 'Champion' Creatures.
- 1 New 'Elite' Creature.

- 1 New 'Common' Item.
- 2 New 'Rare' Items.
- 2 New 'Unique' Items.
- 2 New Item Sets.

- 2 New Portals.

- 3 New Relics.

- New Quest 'Blood on the Reef'.
- New Quest 'Shroud Hunter'.

It is rumored that a new portal to the Hornarac Beach (Chum) has been discovered in the Hornarac Beach (Tombolo).

A new Feedback thread is open for all who wish to comment!

Enjoy

~The Fallen Sword Team

#2 iceman66

iceman66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 18:35

You should probably activate some portals.  The nearest portal is 2626...

Edited by iceman66, 06 November 2015 - 18:36.

#3 Sarth

Sarth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 19:53

just a quick word from a nooby I assume these new area/s are added to top end of content it would be helpfull if some mention as to the new content/area mentioned the lvl they relate to ty

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2015 - 20:34

I don't know why a master realm can't be activated each time there's new content, but i'm sick of suggesting it and it falling on deaf ears. A master realm for the previous batch of content, with a high-end entry point would be so nice ...

just a quick word from a nooby I assume these new area/s are added to top end of content it would be helpfull if some mention as to the new content/area mentioned the lvl they relate to ty

Read the subject of the post ;)

New Contect. 2676 - 2700!

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 20:56

Run Forrest, run.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#6 Sarth

Sarth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 21:40

I don't know why a master realm can't be activated each time there's new content, but i'm sick of suggesting it and it falling on deaf ears. A master realm for the previous batch of content, with a high-end entry point would be so nice ...

Read the subject of the post ;)

New Contect. 2676 - 2700!

point taken pardon the noob lol

#7 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 22:14

Thanks HCS, hope the portals are in place by the time I get there ,oP

24 levels and only one new common item? Sorry... this is great for my business, but horrible for reality, both present and future. 

Please consider going back to levels 1600-1800 and fixing that... and then updating up to current content. 

For those wondering... I'm under level 1200. 

Thanks for the "level" update though... I'm realizing it's actually not a "content" update. 

Please consider a rethink for everybody up there. 

Edited by Egami, 06 November 2015 - 22:17.

#8 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 01:03

Hi all,

This is a major content update, we have just added the following to the game...

- New Quest 'Blood on the Reef'.
- New Quest 'Shroud Hunter'.

I still have 2 quest items sitting in my bp from the 2490-2500 range. My log book does not show that I have missed any quests in the last 50 levels and the UFSG shows no use for these items. Are we ever going to get the quests for the 2500-2599 range?

#9 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 November 2015 - 02:01

This might be a good time/place to suggest an update to the login page.

The blurb mentions ..."Over a thousand levels of content!"  Well, 2700 levels IS over a thousand, but still.....

"Nearly three thousand levels of content!"  would have a nice ring to it  :P

#10 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 08:23

24 levels and only one new common item? Sorry... this is great for my business, but horrible for reality, both present and future.

It has been that way since level 1876. It just means that you have to choose to hunt for fragments, which (given the globals) I don't find an unreasonable proposition.

#11 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 949 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 November 2015 - 09:40

I still have 2 quest items sitting in my bp from the 2490-2500 range. My log book does not show that I have missed any quests in the last 50 levels and the UFSG shows no use for these items. Are we ever going to get the quests for the 2500-2599 range?

I have the same two items, if they are both things that look like keys:

Hag Fiends Twisted Key

Queens Twisted Key

Too afraid to throw them away in case they are required in the missing quests from the content that came out for the double XP event in June.

#12 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 07 November 2015 - 12:34

I have the same two items, if they are both things that look like keys:

Hag Fiends Twisted Key

Queens Twisted Key

Too afraid to throw them away in case they are required in the missing quests from the content that came out for the double XP event in June.

Oh golly gee! I wish you folks wouldn't do things like that! You scared me to death! I thought i had dropped those. Turns out I just moved them to a different folder so I wouldn't drop them! I think my heart has started beating again now.  ;)

#13 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:45

As per requests made previously, can the critter that drops COMMON items be at the END of the batch of content rather than at the BEGINNING, thus enabling us to actually farm without backtracking 25 levels ?

T.I.A.

(Also, pretty sure I saw 3 Champions, not 2 ? - On levels 2682, 2687 and 2698 - but I could be mistaken)

Edited by Pardoux, 09 November 2015 - 03:54.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#14 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 23 November 2015 - 19:16

Content to 2700, Highest Portal to get back there : 2644.

Can we PLEASE have new master realms every content ? - this pretty much always seems to get forgotten.

Whilst on the subject, can I also bump the request above, about having COMMON drops at the END of a current batch of content, rather than at the beginnning, so that those of us who do compose, can farm at the end of our hunt, without having to back-track 25 levels ..

#15 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 November 2015 - 09:47

Master Realms are coming. Other art requirements are taking priority at the moment but they are on their way.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: