• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#21 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2007 - 18:49

Full name:Kazoru (PhantomTradious) Sabrewind

Race:Infected/Undead.

Physical Description: Dead, Very evil looking dark blue full plate mail armor. Fangs, red eyes, the typical demon body. also has a large tail with razor spikes.

Alinement: used to be Chaotic Good, but when infected changed allinment to Chaotic Evil.

Weapon: Blackrazor (Great Axe/Polearm/Bladed Hilt) Blackrazor has a very gory and black past. Used by the demon Navera who sliced open her victims with the blade of her axe. Because of the spikes right below the head of the axe, Navera was able to swing it at intence speeds and kill anyone in a circle of her path. One day, a team of brave knights put a stop to her evil reign. While she slept, they cut her heart in half with Blackrazor, put her in a coffin and burned it. Keeping the heart locked away in another dimention. But the blood of Navera on the axe had ressurected the demon. She was found later by the paladin Kazoru in the form of a wounded little girl. The "Little Girl" Navera, tricked Kazoru into finding and holding on to the evil axe. Navera laughed. This would be her new body. Now some 70,000,000 years later Navera(PhantomTradious/PhantomTre) Goes on with her rampage.

fightning style: Custom/ Axe Type

#22 fs_akghicjfh

fs_akghicjfh
  • Guests

Posted 12 October 2007 - 21:19

-Edited-

#23 fs_newarthur

fs_newarthur
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 00:09

Full name: Arthur Kralc Amrou

Physical Description: Arthur is a well built young man with unkept fire red hair. His eyes are a dark brown and show a great wisdom in one so young. The left side of his neck and back show signs of burns and scars, which he sustained when his farther s city was sacked and burnt down by rebels. He wears light armor with chain mail and leather greaves.

Weapon: He carries a single handed broad sword, as well as a short sword and dagger. He has a scared and battered wooden shield with a extremely faint picture of a bear.

fighting style: Arthur's style of fighting is that of the warrior, up close and personal. He has trained with the sword, ever since he could walk, and it has become his tool to survival. He can fight duel wielding or with shield and sword.

Full Name: Karnist Avon or Karn for short

Description: Karnist is a strong built man, with dark red eyes and dark brown hair. His body has many scars from his time serving in the imperial armies. He wears the plate armor of his family.

Weapon: He carries Tonbogiri a spear created long ago as well as a long sword.

Style of fighting: Karnist wields Tonbogiri with great skill with the movement of a hawk. Only uses his sword when his surroundings limit the use of his sword.

#24 fs_tyurru1217

fs_tyurru1217
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2007 - 00:24

name: Amy

Looks: shes a slim long about mid back length cotten candy pink hair.
her eyes are the color of bubble gum. although being in the middle ages she wears a red and peach school girl out fit. her character is going for more of a cutesy look

Fighting: she uses mostly magic. she starts it off by spinning her staff at an amazing speed ((which could i guesd hurt the enemy too if they were close enough)) and throws it high in the air casting a mixed spell of fire and ice
from the middle of the launched spinning staff. she also has amazing acrobatic skills and a little bit of a kicker when shes nervous.

personality: shes shy and a bit of a "scaredy cat" and hates to hurt other creatures. when a creature attacks her before she gets the guts to attack it she just flinches.

P.s shes based on anime. lol other wise pink hair would be kinda ugly lol

http://images.quizil..._Schoolgirl.JPG

#25 fs_titsue

fs_titsue
  • Guests

Posted 07 November 2007 - 16:45

Full Name:
Loki Th Magician(Really doesn't have a last name)

Race:
Shape shifter/Grim Reaper

16(Can change age because of shape shifting)

Physical traits:
(Looks, Sizes, Unknown) The form he takes in most of the times: Spiky but short green hair with Red tips at the end of his, he has a bang that covers his for head and the bangs color is red also, his hair reaches his shoulders and half of his chest. Loki's eyes are dark brown and slightly big but a little thin. He has two scars in the shape of a "X" on both sides of his cheek, the scar looked as though someone had took a knife and carved it right on his cheeks. He likes the form of a Jester, so you would see him with a jester hat and clothes the colors of Yellow and Purple, but he's seen with a dark blue hooded trenched coat that could barely fit him. Loki has earings in his ears, two on the right side and one on the left. He is a little feminine at sometimes, but that's because of shape shifting, Loki has manly hips, his hips seem a little bigger then normal but that's from Shape shifting into anything. He has a symbol on his head that is covered by his red bangs. When seeing Loki you would also see him with two Black Jackals with the color gold in there ears, One names Anubis, and the other Anibus.

Weapons/Fighting style:
Loki doesn't have any weapons, his weapons change every time he shape shifts, his weapon he carries in the form he's always in is a scythe of the grim reaper. His fighting style is more of a rush, he would rush at the enemy, but the fighting style he really likes is games, if you would fight Loki you would have to challenge him in a game or a duel(Example: Loki grins evilly as he watches Bob carefully "This duel won't be so slow" Three cards appear including a small circled table and two chairs, The cards where on the table as Loki swiftly picks one up showing a jack, Putting the jack back he tosses the cards back in forth around 5 times, then putting the cards down spreading them out on the table "What will your death be?" Bob chooses etc.

History:
Loki's History is unknown, no one knows about it, not even himself, but the Two dogs know about his History and they wouldn't tell anyone not unless they know that person very well.

Extra on Anubis and Anibus:
Two dogs (Everyone know who Anubis is) Anubis is one of the spirit dogs who takes souls and puts them where there suppose to be, Known as "The Angel of Death". Anibus is the same, but like Yin and Yang Anubis is the killer and Anibus is the angel, there both Male dogs and look about 4'9 (Imagine a dog 4'9 to a person :shock: ) They seem mean but there quite friendly, Anibus seems more stupid the Anubis, but Anubis follows Anibus anyway.

#26 fs_phantomtre

fs_phantomtre
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2007 - 02:03

Name: Haiasi Tfoc'yam
Age 15
Race: Human
Weapon: Long Sword
Weapon Name: Shinigami

Apearence: Posted Image

#27 Zukira

Zukira

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,991 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 28 December 2007 - 19:43

Full name:Zukira ap E.o.L. Phaera

Age: Believed to be in her mid to late 20's - however, appearances may be deceiving.

Physical Description:Zukira is a beautiful and timeless lady with long lustrious dark auburn hair which lays in a braid down to the small of her back. She stands a little over 7 foot tall. (Having been bonded to a dragon-mage which adopted her within hours of her birth, some strange things happened in regards to growth.) She emanates a rather feline grace though she bears somewhat aquiline features . Her eyes glow a deep emerald, seemingly almost to be fiery. At a closer look the owl like nature of those orbs can leave a human spellbound. Dark wings flicker in and out of sight at her back, ethereal, and another gift of the mage-dragon to her only daughter, that she might fly with her. These wings, deep shades of burgundy and jet, come and go, and are simply unseen most of the time. Upon her left ankle is an anklet made of emeralds. It looks like a dragon, its wings forming the band. Along the spine of the dragon an inscription can be seen glimmering. An aura of "otherness" surrounds her. The inscription reads: trougo-karja - loving of the wretched.

She is often dressed in more Victorian garb, brilliant reds, burgundies and delightfully dark blues are her passion; satin and silk her delight, though when occasions arise when she just lets a wild side run loose, sometimes forgetting articles of clothing from an otherwise main stream outfit, or in the case of preparing for a fight donning skin tight, black leather, reinforced with steel to protect, but subtle enough to not restrict movement.

Weapons: Zukira's preference is a short blade, especially daggers. Her favorites being specially designed ones, cruelly hooked at the end, to do more damage coming out, than going in, with a secret trigger that she can hit to cause a small amount of holy water to flow onto the blades themselves, making them even more deadly to vampire kind, if she's faced with them. Her shadow long ago was peeled off, given awareness, and can be awakened to fight at her side by a rather simple spell. She is aware of how to use a bow, but not skilled at it. She learned staff fighting while world walking and can fight by that means, or with a sword at need, though she is most proficient with the knives and daggers. A hidden weapon... a spoon, with a wood handle is tucked always into her boot. What captor would think to take a spoon? The wood handle pulls off, and reveals a sharpened metal shaft.

Not much of a weapon, but something to fall back upon. It is just short of being long enough to reach a man's heart, but in a pinch it will do.

fighting style Zukira fights dirty. Plain and simple. She is quick to learn and adapt her fighting style to that of any situation and opponent. She is apt to step into a blow in order to finish a fight swiftly. A warrior, but also a healer, and kind. She remains true to her path of healer, even if all she can do now, for those she would have healed of the living, is to bring a swifter, painless death. She gives them peace before when possible. She fights to protect her own. But battle, the thrill of it, stirs her deeply, primatively. In the exhileration which comes with the kill she forgets to shield herself, and the aura of the mage flares around her, illuminating her in ways which leave her victims in their final moments, with the impression that a vengeful angel has brought them to their doom. Even though she is of a peaceful nature, revenge is sometimes also a hunger in her soul, not for herself, usually, but for those she comes to care for.

History: The villagers celebrated. Not only had the terrible Silver wyrm Krobretterkhais been slain, but the egg he had been protecting had been destroyed. Riches from the hoard were also taken, making for a prosperous year or more for the people of the village. Only Ilkphaerakazesh, who had been off hunting at the time survived. In her anger she fell upon the village.

Silk, as the whyte wyrm was given to being called as a use name, in her rage at the loss of both mate and progeny terrorized the village, slaying man and beast indiscriminately. She knew from whence came the murderous lot who had stolen from her the twin joys of her life and those sins would be punished. Not a vindictive creature by nature however, when the survivors of the first series of attacks sought to appease her wrath, her requests for compensation, in her eyes at least, were quite charitable.

Spoke the dragon, " Of thine blood and bone one shall be given up. Free as the first dew of spring, newborn. Unto me shall be given the child to do with as I will. She shall be mine for all of time. In return I may, perhaps, show some favor to your lot, looking over you. You shall also from this day forth, set aside a portion of your herds and flocks in tithe to me. The day may come, ages from now when I will return her to your people. She will be changed, I tell you this now. Should she have the mage talent, she will be my true student, knowing magics both human and dragon. So too shall she have otherworldly powers. Keep alive the knowledge of who she is for generations to come. One day she shall walk amongst you, if she so chooses. Should she not be of the talented she shall still be changed, even more than she would had she been. The child will be a dragon in both form and spirit, ruling the skies of a distant land when she has come of age.

In either case, the transformation begins now. We shall see where her potential lays when it manifests. Bring now to me, the child, and a chalice. Fill the chalice to half with the milk of a horse, and of her birth mother. I shall finish the preparation myself."

The child, one Arya is brought to the dragon with a slightly older, boy child named Galen. A villager spoke. "Lady Dragon, these two were born within the night following the killing of your mate. Which of them shall you take?"

Silk hadn't expected something like this. Humans usually only drop one young, not a litter like wolves. How curious to be faced with a decision betwixt two. "that one there." with one silver gleaming talon she pointed to Arya. "She shall be Zukira now and forever more. That other, raise as you will, but kindly so. For I may decide to come for him as well. Tell me. Do they share the same parentage?" Satisfied in the answer being no, the child was claimed and taken by the dragon to raise as her own.

Thus was Zukira both born and created, as time passed, she was stained by the magics she learned and became something of a blood drinker. At war with herself often, because she also was a healer, she eventually found a balance allowing her to live with her dual natures. Her search for knowledge is the only hunger stronger than that for blood.

Sometimes her eyes grow distant, and she recalls the lost loves of her homeland, and the many friends she's loved and lost along the way, Those whom she had turned to the night, and those who she hadn't. As has become tradition for her, to honor those memories, one night each moon she passes a night with one who suffers the agony of an early and tormented death. She listens as they expurge their soul to her, while she lets the aura of a mage glow about her. For these few she is an angel of mercy, sent to release them from their pain and pipe their souls to a haven she may never obtain. This is her solace, the only one she may ever find. Her driving ambition is to guide those who have come to follow the path which lays beneath her feet. She speaks of joy as if it were holy, and of music and poetry as the breath of (un)life.

zukira.gif

|| signature rotates, artists varied ||

Fan my art on Facebook  || Deviant Art || Chat on Irc

When in doubt, lean to the side of mercy.

- Cevantes

#28 DarthViper

DarthViper

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,425 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 22:02

Name: Unknown (rumoured to be Vippy)

Physical description: A six foot tall male, he towers over meost short opponents. With medium length, straight dark hair, brown eyes and clear muscles, he looks even more intimidating.

History: His parents were killed when he was an early teenager, he had to learn to fend for himself and survived by making money off bounty hunting inexperienced criminals with small prices on their heads.

Character: A typical person of his age, he is cocky and impulsive. Years of bounty hunting have made him wondering what to do with a defeated opponent, although her has been known to let some go. He is neither generous nor selfish, nice nor mean and at times seems a mystery to most of those who know him.

Did you know that there are likely over 2000 rouge black holes in our galaxy alone. Each of them can reach very high speeds, even in space terms, are each capable of destroying anything in their path, and are invisible. Well, goodnight!

#29 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:39

Name: Raven

Age: 13 - 17 ( depending on the kind of Role Play I join. )

Description: About 187cm tall, he wears a sort of Elven crafted armor on his body, he carries a Magical Blood Elven sword that can drain the lives of those who oppose him easily. One swift stroke is all it takes.

History: His parents were captured and murdered, he raised himself and fed himself from a young age. He learned how to master the sword from a old hermit in the mountains. That hermit was a Master Swordsmen from Quel'Thalas, the holy elven territory.

Character: Friendly at times and can be very playful. Mostly, his blade speaks for him.

#30 fs_arceus777

fs_arceus777
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2008 - 03:42

Name: Zen

Physical traits: varies

Fighting style(s)

Shadow overcase: gain abilities through souls

Ace: control metal
Flora: Control Plants
Nova: A warrior whoose dagger can stretch, curve, and move in any direction, though only the tip is solid, the rest is a plasma that will harden unless it is sheathed within 30 seconds.
Shadow: control darkness, enter shadows.
Light: control light, and hide in light.
Spike: can up to 10 spikes appear any where on his body.
Light and shadow have mental powers(there psychic)
plus a sword that can change length/nature in battle
History: A frozen warrior awakened recently. He was frozen by a dark wizzard in 1221.

Family: Girl friend: has one, name not known

#31 fs_niick

fs_niick
  • Guests

Posted 24 February 2008 - 20:54

hahahahahahahahahahaha am i the only 1 that gets laid on this game

That's what you think :wink: :lol:

Ok here's my guy:

Ok here I am:
Name : Niick(Never would have guessed! :wink: )

Race: Elf

Class : Cleric

Description : He has a War Hammer of Holy Might, a leather cap,leather shirt, and some leather pants.

Skills : :wink: You'll find out won't you? :twisted: (To be decided)

Spells : Heal, Holy Strike

History : He comes from the far-off Elven Country of Qualinesti.His family was killed in a raid on the village and he was the only survivor.Now he fights to avenge his family and his village.

#32 yoanny

yoanny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:26

As a character I appeared within a realm that was unknown to me ,called by many and known only by a few I have taken the name given to me by the etheral entity derived from the many tablets placed at hand..."Yoanny" is scripted through these lands and it is the name I have come to recognise
For 190 moons I have travelled and my bones grow weary by each turning of the earth. A steady pace was kept before the finding of potions and portals .
Although I do not have the ability to change what has been written I have come to realise that I can predict what is to be written.
I have fought many battles on my travels and the few I have lost have given me great understanding and wisdom.
As I am forever changing finding new skills and strengthening old ones it is of this moment that I reveal to all who encounter me my intent to fight evil and promote the well being of the sacred spirit that dwells within all who travel these lands .

#33 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:16

You want to know about me????

Name:EvilBach

Height:8'5"

Weight: between 200 and 400 pounds

Race:half dead skeleton

Class:witch doctor

Eyes:NONE who have seen them have lived to tell

Hair:extremely dark red to black.

Skin:pure white

Voice/Accent:if you heard him, it would sound like nails and metal being dragged across a blackboard.

Build/Body Type:let me put it this way. if you saw him, you'd either die, or join his guild so you wouldn't. he once took down a whole army of skeletons, fell demons, and Dracomancers with his bare hands.

Weapon:if he feels like it, a long sword/scottish claymore, bow, and battle ax(2x or 3x the size of a normal man.)

Personality:usually greedy and destructive, but sometimes drunk. can be a gentleman if he wants, but usually isn't. (unless there are women present.)

Pets:only a gargoyle that flys above him into battle.

Abilities:kills like a madman. he MIGHT spare you if you make good conversation.

Skills:kills mercylessly with every swing of his sword and can go from asleep to wide awake and friendly, to hate/spitefull, to the pint where he will kill all in his site. kinda like PMS.

Armor:some reinforced demon armor is his favorite.

History: Was born into a very poor family. he robbed and killed to keep them alive. His father died when he (EvilBach) was 3 years old. His mother died when he was 5, and his eldest brother, Darkplague died when he was 7. after that, he wandered this world untill he came across a cave with a tribe of skeletons and witch doctors. they took him in and taught him their ways. when he was 25, he was 7'9" and could lift an elephant. at age 49, he was the size he is now, and could kill anything you threw at him. at age 56, he grew tired of the witch doctors leading him around on a leash, and kille the head council member in order to gain control over the army. he set out 2 years ago to find the one called AzUK and defeat him in mortal combat. he has also set his heart of stone to finding the one that killed his family. take the poll and decide if you wish to help him

#34 Blackdoguh

Blackdoguh

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:23

For all the role players try making a FS wiki page and putting the link in your bio it will give you a character sheet if you will of your own making.
You may look at mine in the link below and if your not good at Wiki editing Look at my works pages and I can help you out.

#35 fs_fogrizzle

fs_fogrizzle
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2008 - 20:03

http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=1098732

You quite possibly may be the biggest noob on earth :)

#36 fs_expires

fs_expires
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2008 - 18:59

Name: Expires
Race: gnomist

Bio: Expires is a gnome that plow the forest looking for the best ganja to smoke. Expires dream is to find the best ganja in the world to smoke.

Weapon: a Pipe

Fighting Style: none

#37 michael1080

michael1080

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 06:57

know as the killer of the uria in the land of tashia under the rule of king bien blade knows not what his name is he knows no fear he weilds a mighty sword that holds the spirit of a young dragon when called to war he ride his dragon into battle hes a gaint sliver wing but the rider is 6'4 215lbs pure muscle

#38 fs_bolverk93

fs_bolverk93
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:48

Race: Elvish
Name: Bolnathas Verkillion
Height: 5'4

Physical Appearance: White hair to his waist, usually tied in a queue. Vivid, viridian eyes. Blue tattooo on left cheek ( elvish rune for "One who knows his day of death") Bolverk typically wears a sturdy highwaymans jacket overtop a mythril hauberk and leather breeks. A baldric festooned with the severed ears of bounties taken is slung over his left shoulder.

History: In a huge departure from usualy Elven sensibilities, Bolverk made his mark on the world as a Bounty Hunter, as ruthless killer of men, he later founded a Guild of likeminded individuals referred to as "And Peace Weeps" ( a loose translation from the Elivish) and branched out into an organization called "The Storm of Mora"..who's purpose is to rid the Elven homeland of the taint of all the "lesser" races.

Fighting Style/Weapons: An elven sword-bladed lance that can be weilded as a short sword, or extended into a 6 foot lance at will is his constant companion.

#39 fs_leon1705

fs_leon1705
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2008 - 19:34

Name: Leon1705
Race: Shinigami ( Gods of Death, or Soul Reaper)

Physical Description: Has jet black wings that makes a black path when flying. Has a scythe made out of blood and metal. Carries gloves that kills people when touched (does not kill him). Black Hair, cold brown eyes, a plus sign scar in his left cheek, and a Jet Black mage robes. His jet black colors symbolizes him as death,despair,hatred.

History: Once a stealthy warrior of the night. He killed many enemies and been awarded from many people for his braveness. He became the warrior he is, because of the war that killed his family. He wanted to kill the corrupted king that started the war. But when he tried, he cross pathes with the King's Deadly Generals.While trying to fight him he has been captured by a spell that made im die. Now, hes a Death God. Trying to still fight the King that made him Decay......

Fighting Style: Multiple Strike
Weapons: Bloeel Scythe, Death Gloves

#40 fs_thearde

fs_thearde
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2008 - 17:47

Name - Thea 'Rde
Race - Elven
Age - 1000 years+

Thea started out six centuries ago, or thereabouts, after his town was destroyed by an Orc army. He witnessed atrocities that stays with him to this day, and took an oath to destroy those creatures at any turn. Meeting up with a disparate band of wanderers who ploughed the wastes with their swords and wit, with more than a fair number of pitched battles with the slavering Orc tribes, he wandered throughout the lands while his band slowly perished around him. To this day, no-one knows what happenned between Xaryth and Thea, but neither was seen in those lands again. He went alone through the realms of Fearun, battleing demons, devils and gods themselves, has found his old companion Atheroma lurking within the halls and caverns of Fallen Sword. With the prospect of the last survivor of his original group joining them here, has taken to blazing a trial through the ranks of the Royal Knights of Fallen Sword, with Atheroma close behind.

Quiet, diplomatic, and honest, he fights with both spell and sword - deadly to his enemies, and protective of his friends. After more years than he really cares to remember he has finally found the family he lost so many years ago.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: