Photo

What Level Composing Are You ?

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Poll: Composing Level (57 member(s) have cast votes)

How high is your composing level ?

1. 0 - 10 (10 votes [17.54%])

Percentage of vote: 17.54%

2. 11 - 20 (7 votes [12.28%])

Percentage of vote: 12.28%

3. 21 - 30 (4 votes [7.02%])

Percentage of vote: 7.02%

4. 31 - 40 (4 votes [7.02%])

5. 41 - 50 (2 votes [3.51%])

Percentage of vote: 3.51%

6. 51 - 59 (4 votes [7.02%])

7. 60 (24 votes [42.11%])

Percentage of vote: 42.11%

8. Not Saying .. (2 votes [3.51%])

Percentage of vote: 3.51%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 June 2018 - 10:59

Curiousity got the better of me ... 

Given the frequency of these composing events - and the prolonged lack of anything new for long-term Level 60 composers - I thought I'd ask the question .. 

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 12:40

Here take this towel.

I am at Composing Lv 19.

Now wipe your tears tongue.png

#3 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 14:19

lvl 54 and its mainly down to theses events that i try

#4 Rasputin

Rasputin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 15:44

I am level 5 and counting. 

Rasputin17.jpg 

#5 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 06 June 2018 - 20:16

#6 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 June 2018 - 23:53

VERY early days yet, I know, but 10 votes - and 70% are at least Level 50 ....

Seems to warrant Composing being updated / extended to me :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#7 Corrupted

Corrupted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Dominican Republic

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:46

Lol.

#8 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 07 June 2018 - 07:59

at the moment my level is known to me so im good ,Dont really think the level needs to be increased so they can be even more overpowered ,but hey what do i know ???

5aZzW0p.png,

#9 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 June 2018 - 08:55

at the moment my level is known to me so im good ,Dont really think the level needs to be increased so they can be even more overpowered ,but hey what do i know ???

I don't want existing buffs made more powerful - what I'd like to see is NEW buffs - or "old" buffs that have been on the buffs list for years but never materialised ..

#10 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 11:51

I don't want existing buffs made more powerful - what I'd like to see is NEW buffs - or "old" buffs that have been on the buffs list for years but never materialised ..

That would be nice :-)

With a few exceptions none of the buffs currently available via composing should increase in its level anymore. (and even those exceptions are uncertain)

#11 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 13:53

HCS had given the go ahead to add this stat in player's bio. What happened?

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#12 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 17:30

Had they? Really? I know there was talk about it. That they said: why not. But I don't believe they said sure, lets. LOL

#13 BeigeRhino

BeigeRhino

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2018 - 18:41

Lvl 60 now since Nov2016 and would love something new to compose but that won’t happen until 95% of the game is lvl60 so 2 / 3 more years I reckon......

#14 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:20

yea but have an on off switch like the colours

5aZzW0p.png,

#15 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 June 2018 - 07:21

Lvl 60 composer has

1) available self made 1 hit potions

2) oppurtunity to profit from less fortunate high level members

3) the ability to be a non-profit helper for the struggling lower level members :)

I did the turtle plan and the x2 compose xp events were welcomed!

I think I made level 59 about this time a year ago with a long break until I maxed

Ready composer? Set bottle *bang* start brewing :D

Edited by WandKing, 08 June 2018 - 07:23.

#16 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 15:36

For posterity: 35.5

I make a nice 30 xp pot all commons to level with.

Can't make anything for my guild though..

Edited by BadPenny, 08 June 2018 - 15:36.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#17 mumble

mumble

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 07:18

I'm level 16 and I compose 3 potions 20exp each day in and day out for I dont know how long. Seems extremely tedious and/or I'm doing something wrong.

TtEOkGO.png

“You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me.”

― Bob Marley

#18 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 09 June 2018 - 16:51

I'm level 16 and I compose 3 potions 20exp each day in and day out for I dont know how long. Seems extremely tedious and/or I'm doing something wrong.

So you're using six common fragments to make a potion with two skills in it, one at level 40 the other at level 14. For a duration of 54 minutes?

If you look at the Composing in the FS Wiki. So can see what other pots you can make.

But at least you can make 3 a time. I am only making two at a time. However I often make the 30 or 40 experience pots. Sometimes I will make the 50 exp pot. Especially if I have the gold and it's double experience event. Sometimes :P

#19 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts

Posted 11 June 2018 - 02:18

it's just extremely painstaking.   Takes forever, costs loads....   You might want to do some 30's.  CALLMEABC gave me a good recipe for that.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#20 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 16 June 2018 - 11:49

Of 30 votes that actually declared their composing level, 16 are at LEAST level 50 ... that, to me, says this aspect of the game needs some love ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: