Photo

Suggestions for new Arena, GvG and PvP Ladder Rewards?

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#181 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 15:18

This may be true, but all those things cost precious stam... The arena doesn't.  And there are days when there are no bounties at all that I can take.  Either they are all guild mates, or I just can't get the stats for that guy.  PvP is pretty rare these days.  I'm not going to hit someone with no gold unless I'm getting my 10 PvP prestige, especially since I will hit the board for it.  

And the arena is not dead.  I enter a few every now and then.  I have yet to wait days for that message to come that I have again lost.  

I'm not saying the arena doesn't need work, I'm just saying it's just one of many things we need to have taken care of.

going from being able to enter 20-40 a day and have them start within 15 minutes- 2 hours, to being able to enter 3-8 a day and wait 12-36 to start on average is dead, as far as i am concerned...most all regular arena players have stopped playing arena and many stopped playing fs alltogether...your level does start within 24 hrs usually..try something below level 200 and see how long you wait..days..and yes, many other things need work..i am just trying to point out 1 thing that could be fixed quicker than many of the other things..and if more help is on the way- Hoof, zorg, radneto...then some of the quicker fixes should be done sooner, rather than later..

example- if you went to tire shop to get 1 tire changed..and they told you to wait behind 4 others cars needing 4 tires changed, would you stay and be happy to wait hrs to get 1 tire fixed, when it could take 10 minutes..??  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: