Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2014 - 15:30

We're updating the game with the following changes

• The Level-Up / Attributes page now displays short descriptions of what each stat does.
  • Characters under level 20 will have Damage 'recommended' to them.
  • On the character profile the new descriptions will be added to the 5 common stats.
  • The skills page has been improved as well as all mouse-overs for skills throughout the game to give more detailed information on what the skill actually does at the current skill level.
  • Find player will now auto-fill in an appropriate level range when first opened.
  • Right click for menu text added to player profile page above the inventory.
  • Messages received from players now include a quick link to Send at the end.
  • Player profile pages now have an 'Invite to Guild' button.
  • Add total Titan Kill Points to guild profiles.
  • Add Super Elite Kills to player profile.
  • Added new top list for player Super Elite kills, all players will start from 0.
  • Added new top list for guild total Titan Kill Points Earned, all guilds start from 0 as this stat was never recorded in the past.
  • Auction House now has a search button next to the text entry field.

Moving forward we are aware of many parts of the game players wish addressed and our aim is to get these updates our more frequently and consistently.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#2 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 13 November 2014 - 15:35

Thanks for the update Mojawk and HCS team! We'll see how it goes.

So in essence, we are updating some small features to help make things more clear. We are adding TKP to guild profiles, but SE kills to player profiles? SE kills weren't kept before - how were we keeping track of the medals?

#3 wazzimoto

wazzimoto

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 300 posts
  • Badge
  • Canada

Posted 13 November 2014 - 15:37

great start :D

Edited by wazzimoto, 13 November 2014 - 15:38.

aUcTiOnS  ---->   Check out my current auctions here!

WazziSig1_zps86dd99f5.png

#4 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 15:38

Love the changes!  Keep up the good work guys! :)

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#5 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 15:39

An excellent small update.. Would like to see a personal top rated list for titan kills.. Since I'm assuming super elite medals were used for this, would it be possible to so the same with titan kills?

#6 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2014 - 15:47

It looks like all kills were restarted in terms of this list Reborn, but looks like medal progresses weren't reset. 

Is there any way to remove inactive players from the top lists like they do for the Guild PVP ladder? It's tiring to see inactive players on the list. If they become active again, then they should show up - otherwise they shouldn't. 

#7 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 15:47

.. Since I'm assuming super elite medals were used for this, would it be possible to so the same with titan kills?

Looks like top SE list started at zero.. Not a big problem. A fresh start is just as good as any start..

#8 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 13 November 2014 - 15:56

• Added new top list for player Super Elite kills, all players will start from 0 as this stat was never recorded in the past.

Hmmm.. we have medals for SE kills... 

#9 spyders

spyders

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Badge
  • Italy

Posted 13 November 2014 - 15:57

it will be a new medal for top SE killers?

#10 ladyjudith

ladyjudith

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 15:59

:) thank you for the update very lovely start

#11 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:01

it will be a new medal for top SE killers?

It looks like a new leaderboard for SE killers - the person who has the top kills... starting now! 

Awesome to see that the find player now updates with our specified level range. Is there any way to bring back the gold total with that? That would be a super bonus! I remember a looong time ago (before FSH days) where the total gold on hand used to be shown - can we have it again? 

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:02

Is there any way to remove inactive players from the top lists like they do for the Guild PVP ladder? It's tiring to see inactive players on the list. If they become active again, then they should show up - otherwise they shouldn't. 

That is something we'll look to adding soon.

#13 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:06

That is something we'll look to adding soon.

Thanks Grim - awesome news! I think it'll help whenever we have newer players starting into the game as well, since some of the numbers may not be as daunting whenever you see all the inactives and active players in the same list. 

#14 Mojawk

Mojawk

Chief Operations Officer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,230 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:11

We haven't reset any medal progress so don't worry about that, both leader-boards are new so it seemed fairest to start them from scratch as we didn't feel the stats we had were fully accurate.

John Stewart
Chief Operations Officer

#15 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:12

"Find player will now auto-fill in an appropriate level range when first opened."

This auto fill appropriation has no valuable meaning. You can only attack/be attacked based on your VL(virtual level) not how the find player auto fill works atm based on your AL(actual level). Please adjust. Thank you.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#16 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:21

Thanks FS Team. Great updates to the game.

Edited by Kbyte, 13 November 2014 - 16:33.

#17 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:23

Good additional features Rad :)

Keep it up

#18 Frixion

Frixion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:27

Nice update, noticed one thing though.

Armor

Reduces hit points when attacked.

should probably be:

Reduces hit points lost when attacked.

Just to avoid confusion  ;)

"A future is not given to you. It is something you must take for yourself."

- Pod 042

#19 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:29

Nice update, noticed one thing though.

Armor

Reduces hit points when attacked.

should probably be:

Reduces hit points lost when attacked.

Just to avoid confusion  ;)

Noticed and will be fixed soon. Thanks for the heads up.

#20 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 16:31

first I need to say I am very glad you are finally back radneto, remember you very good from years ago and was very happy with your work, you did excellent and quick updates in short time

I find it great that you did top list on titans for guild and not for player smile.png original idea of titans years ago was that titans hunted in groups (for teamwork) not solo (I know there are many solo hunts)

I find it great that you did top list on titans and SE start from 0, this giving everyone equal chance of getting into top list, this very good because I remember years ago one SE (not remember name of it) was spawning for a quest like normal creature and some got their medals with only killing this one, a friend got crystalline SE medal in only 2 hours, he had no bronze SE medal when he started, for titan years ago player only need to refresh page with "attack titan link" or using other cheating options but now everyone can start from 0 giving equal chance to everyone smile.png

please keep doing excellent work and stay in charge of fallen sword, with you here old friend I am sure game will be better and thank you for coming back, you are reason I not quit this month and I sure you not only give me hope but to others too, thank you

as always I saying listen to all players equal (not giving favor to certain player/group) and always go with majority (only very few players post in forum and always same few players)

after you coming to fallen sword and posting in forum I saw new players coming and posting in forum too smile.png

I waiting for more than 3 years to have fun play pvp as I did in past but pvp updates only making pvp worse (please go and see last pvp updates in last over 3 years), take your time with pvp and read all pvp forums and then decide how make pvp more active and fun again

I am sure you will do excellent in future too and thank you, thank you very much friend

I lke very much where this game now going :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: