• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 bilops

bilops

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 23:50

like the high level doubler, I can now spend my stamina faster when leveling ;)

#62 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 November 2014 - 13:06

I see no reason why adding more options and giving players flexibility with doubler being a bad thing. We have global 750 now too, I don't see why for a $60 USD donation Someone shouldn't be able to have a Doubler 2500 (or higher for that matter) for supporting the game if they want it.

Why not consider upgrading Doubler? Make the doubler kick in the increase every 25 levels instead of 50? This also would give newer players a better buff they can use when they reach 200 right away. Everyone gets a benefit out of that as far as I can see. Then we don't even have as much a demand for an increase, and all existing doubler potions are more effective. Then we'd see more of a benefit with lower level composers being able to run more effective doubler potions to top it off. As far as I can see that'd actually be helpful to all involved.

There really isn't a downside to it other than people crying about not having it when dinosaurs roamed the Earth. (yes I'm tired of the "we didn't have it so you shouldn't either" argument) Improing the game is improving the game. Moaning about the players getting more value to their participation and support of HCS is imo excessively obnoxious.

Edited by Gutie, 28 November 2014 - 13:07.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#63 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 20:20

Thanks for the addition, Grim!

#64 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2014 - 20:30

As I suggested earlier - in this thread or a different one (can't remember)  ...

Make doubler into a slider buff (like CA and NMV and Barricade etc) so that those with low stam banks can activate it at a lower level than those who have a massive stam bank..

Seems a simple solution to me :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#65 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 21:05

As I suggested earlier - in this thread or a different one (can't remember)  ...

Make doubler into a slider buff (like CA and NMV and Barricade etc) so that those with low stam banks can activate it at a lower level than those who have a massive stam bank..

Curious, does this work on potions? As I thought the preference was only for casting buffs.

#66 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 December 2014 - 21:21

Curious, does this work on potions? As I thought the preference was only for casting buffs.

Not at the moment as far as I'm aware - but I'm sure it could ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#67 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 01 December 2014 - 21:25

It would be nice

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#68 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,814 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 December 2014 - 22:25

I'll ask about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: