BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 April 2021 - 13:52

Hi there everyone.

It's a time of rebirth. Of Spring! Eggs have been scattered in all but the smallest realms with baskets handed out to everyone to collect them. Yay! Fun!

An unpleasant Mage has see all this "fun" and decided he hates it. And if he hates it, he has to ruin it for everyone! He's conjured up Shadow Bunnies to steal the eggs and generally get in the way!

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to collect all the eggs and duff up any of the Shadow Bunnies who get in between you and the eggs!

A Springtime Druid awaits you in the Springtime Forest with the quest : Shadow Bunny Assault! (STF)

Easter Egg (Level 25)
3840094735ce3db4726f9659cdd2ca59b487.png

All over the Realms, a holiday is being celebrated. The citizens are tasked with finding the colourful eggs that have been strewn around the country. All participants have to have a magic basket which they put the eggs into and they return to the Cathedral of Ways for counting. Good, clean fun!

Shadow Bunny (Level 25)
38411e5ac5da40256cffe21588bfd454aa63.png

Good fun until someone has to spoil it! An unpleasant Mage has decided that these "Fun" activities must be stopped. To that end, he has conjured up twisted, evil Shadow Bunnies that are immune to normal weapons! They are running around the Realms trying to steal the colourful eggs! They must be stopped!

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to gather the Eggs scattering the realms while beating up the Shadow Bunnies.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Easter Baskets (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Event shall be live until 15:00 hours on the 6th April 2021.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze:1 x Simple Easter Basket
Silver:1 x Average Easter Basket
Gold:2 x Modest Easter Basket
Crystal:2 x Fantastic Easter Basket
Ruby: 3 x Extravagant Easter Basket

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive 2 additional Extravagant Easter Baskets.

Additionally, the players who place in the Top 10 will get the opportunity to design a brand new LE! Bear in mind, we have put a cap on 3 creators per player. This gives others a chance. smile.png

The Springtime Forest (Shoppers Grove) has appeared for those of you who finished the Shadow Bunny Assault! quest and discarded their Magical Egg Collecting Basket.

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community.

Finally, four Seasonal Titans are stalking the realms!

Prodigious Pullus (STF Titan)
4389ebd91a562b92733a6459d9a7387ce7bc.png

From the depths of the Springtime Forest, the demonic Prodigious Pullus looms! This vast Springtime Chick is a monster born of darkness! The purple flame of the Shadow Lord's minions flows off the gigantic, adorably fluffy feathers of this huge demonic chick!

Recommended Level :90

Skeletal Horror (STF Titan)
4738f9d618a2d5cc38cb7a271d0d7540dcc5.png

Around Springtime, a new horror is making it's presence known.This immense skeletal rabbit is hopping around, shedding chunks of it's rotting body around the realms, spreading disease and plague. This horrible creature must be destroyed!

Recommended Level : 400+

The Choco Glob (STF Titan)
5191d080c8e89b60b58d32190e019a0bedec.png

A famous chocolatier once snubbed a powerful mage. This mage, outraged at such treatment, cast an unusual and highly powerful spell, granting the high quality chocolate anima. The first act of the ensorcelled chocolate was to absorb the doomed chocolatier, adding his tortured soul to its own. Now, it is dragging its deliciously dangerous form through the streets, looking for more sweet tooths victims.

Recommended Level : 800+

Abominable Springtime Lamb (STF Titan)
56882b91790d66a523711de1d6c5ec5c8c2f.png

An adorable wee lamb was frolicking in his field, enjoying life, when an evil (and bad tempered) wizard wandered past. Seeing such happiness, he drew vast power into himself and and poured the dark power into the lamb. The vile power made the lamb swell into titanic proportions and it's agonised mind made the poor creature turn and destroy all around it. The abominable springtime lamb now appears at this time of year bringing death and destruction to all in it's path.

Recommended Level : 1300

The Seasonal Titans will be roaming the Realms until 15:00 server time on Thursday the 15th of April.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 April 2021 - 14:16

Top 10 is very Tempting. Ehh I must resist!

sigma_468x60.jpg

#3 Grumpy Grey

Grumpy Grey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 00:39

Wonderful if we could do it :o  Yes Its  still broken!!!

#4 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 03:46

Easter Egg (Level 25)

All over the Realms, a holiday is being celebrated. The citizens are tasked with finding the colourful eggs that have been strewn around the country. All participants have to have a magic basket which they put the eggs into and they return to the Cathedral of Ways for counting. Good, clean fun!

This part is confusing.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 April 2021 - 04:09

This part is confusing.

Agreed - it's metaphorical, rather than literal :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 05:54

Thanks for the event.

Would love to see a new Titan with the event, maybe next year :)

#7 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 10:03

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN THE MOST BROKEN EVENT EVER, 

#8 winemaker

winemaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 April 2021 - 14:55

Thanks for the event.

Would love to see a new Titan with the event, maybe next year :)

i think that was said last year...and the year before...

#9 michael65

michael65

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 00:01

are the stf legendaries included? bc outer grove does not show portals.

#10 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 April 2021 - 03:50

PLEASE pause the event!

sigma_468x60.jpg

#11 moneypants

moneypants

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 04:17

if there was a uninstall button id hit it, 

#12 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 04:24

Guess I won't qualify for this event since I can't even get a single page to load.  Every time the cows get server issues ironed out they change to new servers and end up worse than before.  Here we are with terrible issues and once again, the cows have left the pasture with nobody left to correct the problem.

Screenshot everything!

#13 DirtyChick

DirtyChick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 04:38

24hrs ago the LAG was brutal and made the Global Event a far from fun experience.

Now it has become constant white screens and the following:

BrokenGameApril2021.JPG

#14 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 April 2021 - 15:40

HI there everyone.

Congrats to the Fallen Sword community for unlocking the Ruby Tier in the Global Event! Once again the community worked together as a team to achieve this!

If you qualified during the event, your reward is now awaiting collection in your character mailbox :)<br><br>We hope you all enjoyed the event!

Note: You can see the 'Top 100 Global Quest Contributors' for this event by clicking here

Finally, as everyone is aware, this event was hampered due to lag, which we are still investigating. Extending the event would not have been fair on those who had claimed their top 100 slots. As a result, we shall be running this global event again this coming weekend, so that those who had no chance to partake can do so. We'll include the prize for the Top 10 players again as well.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#15 moonfrost

moonfrost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 18:34

So do some of us need to wait until the next event plays out to get paid for this one? All I got from this one is a gold global top 100 medal. Or when we get the medal do we give up the rewards?

15:22 06/Apr/2021 You have just been awarded a Gold Global Quest Top 100 medal!

#16 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 April 2021 - 18:38

Will the total community kill count be lowered somewhat?

Lots of players already spent their stam banks to stay in top 100 and will not be able to help out to get Ruby Tier

for the other basket challenged players that could not participate. 

#17 WandKing

WandKing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 April 2021 - 18:39

Will the total community kill count be lowered somewhat?

Lots of players already spent their stam banks to stay in top 100 and will not be able to help out to get Ruby Tier

for the other basket challenged players that could not participate. 

#18 Skullman307

Skullman307

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 18:40

Great job being unfair with global rewards again. The top 100 aren't the only people that were dealing with lag, and errors. I was going to do another global hunt with full stamina, but couldn't due constant 502 errors, and I guarantee that I'm not the only one. If you're going to give out extra rewards like this you need to give them to everyone, or no one. Especially when problems with lag, and errors are effecting everybody, not just those in the top 100.

Edited by Skullman307, 06 April 2021 - 18:41.

kieiz0i.png

#19 macb00k

macb00k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2021 - 02:02

Nothing but horrible lag and gateway errors, im really really annoyed that i couldnt partake in this event due to the issues that came over the last week.....
No compensation, no word from anyone just a "sorry"

I think my time here is coming to a rapid end
yEmtZFn_zpsocfjsgxs.png

#20 MaxSmoke

MaxSmoke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2021 - 04:14

Hi, some of the players got double rewards, i.e. 6 Extravagant Easter Baskets, and I am not talking about Top 100 :), is there any qualifying criteria that I didn't meet, cause I got only 3 :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: