18 replies to this topic

#1 Roondog

Roondog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 March 2013 - 21:04

I am trying to do this quest in Nidaros and I can't seem to put the swords on each of the tombs. I am not sure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong??? Has anyone else had this problem?? Thanks!

#2 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2013 - 21:37

I am trying to do this quest in Nidaros and I can't seem to put the swords on each of the tombs. I am not sure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong??? Has anyone else had this problem?? Thanks!

Hey, can you try upload a screenshot of your problem and would be easier for those of us who have done the quest to see the trouble you're having, personally I can't remember the quest so a screenshot would jog my memory lol.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#3 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2013 - 21:40

I remember this quest, you go to the coffin type things... then "examine" and then you drop the swords into the drop box, it asks for one, but if you just drop the 5 you have on first one, it will only take one sword, leaving you with 4 for the others, and so on  :)

If you dont have the swords in your inventory, then you may need to return to the quest giver to get them.

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#4 SDGR

SDGR

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 22:12

I think I know what the issue might be: the map has only 4 tombs marked. The fith is in a niche in a corridor - you'll have to find it (I wasted 30 mins in there looking for it, heh).

#5 Roondog

Roondog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 March 2013 - 04:34

well the issue is I can't even drop one sword, the tomb all light up green but if i double click them or just right click and use examine, nothing happens ???

#6 Zurion

Zurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 29 March 2013 - 15:05

I got there now. And I can confirm what Roondog said. When selecting the Examine option, nothing happens, no description, no box oppened to put the sword in.

Electronic devices function with smoke. When the smoke comes out of them, they stop working.

#7 Zurion

Zurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 29 March 2013 - 15:07

I think I know what the issue might be: the map has only 4 tombs marked. The fith is in a niche in a corridor - you'll have to find it (I wasted 30 mins in there looking for it, heh).

The 5th tomb is marked, but it's just not visible. They should add about 5 more pixels to the top of the map, when you zoom it in. The marker is visible when you zoom out  :)

Electronic devices function with smoke. When the smoke comes out of them, they stop working.

#8 SDGR

SDGR

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 15:13

The 5th tomb is marked, but it's just not visible. They should add about 5 more pixels to the top of the map, when you zoom it in. The marker is visible when you zoom out  :)

Ah, that must be the cas,'mine was zoomed in and only 4 markers were visible ;)

But it's strange that it bugged, I did it 2 days ago and worked just fine...

#9 Zurion

Zurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 29 March 2013 - 15:15

Probably something in the new build messed it up

#10 Ant

Ant

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 March 2013 - 20:07

Yep this isn't working for a friend and i atm either, examime does nothing at all.

If buff or wave to you in passing, it means hello!
@AntEldevin
##ETradin Buy & Sell Chat

http://webchat.freenode.net

zLz5Qbo.gif

WTB Founder Torch PM me

#11 Terin

Terin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:00

I've tried it several times in the past few days and its not working for me either :(

#12 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:55

Must be a recent build issue as I went through there with no hassle at all.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#13 D4VYJONES

D4VYJONES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:03

Edited.

#14 Zurion

Zurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 31 March 2013 - 15:49

Edited.

What did you edit? Did you post something that you don't want us to know? Tell me, tell me :)

#15 D4VYJONES

D4VYJONES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 March 2013 - 17:12

What did you edit? Did you post something that you don't want us to know? Tell me, tell me :)

I got a problem with a quest in Nidaros. I thought that it is bugged but actually it is not. xD

By the way, I finished "Honoring the ancestors" quest right before the patch update. Guess I'm the lucky one. :)

#16 Bruut

Bruut

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:41

same problem, no drop box for the swords :\ 

avimax_zps9d2c373f.jpg

#17 Cubaza

Cubaza

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:24

Yea, got the same problem :D

By the way, I finished "Honoring the ancestors" quest right before the patch update. Guess I'm the lucky one. :)

Pfff, you, youuuu... lucky one ! :D

#18 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:39

We've had a few tickets for this as well. I'll check it out today. Someone's probably nudged something the wrong way while fixing something else. :)

#19 Zurion

Zurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:43

We've had a few tickets for this as well. I'll check it out today. Someone's probably nudged something the wrong way while fixing something else. :)

A fix for this will make so many people happy after the update :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: