Photo

Will the Cows ever rank up?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 j3k

j3k

Posted 31 July 2013 - 15:43

I'm kinda curios if they will rank up i do see HT  reaching End Of Content the minuet it comes out but what about the others?   will BG or HM  rank up  :huh:

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#2 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 31 July 2013 - 17:25

They work on the game. They may not have the time nor the desire to actually play the game with their own character and try to reach EOC personally.

#3 Croscahd

Croscahd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 19:20

I'm kinda curios if they will rank up i do see HT  reaching End Of Content the minuet it comes out but what about the others?   will BG or HM  rank up  :huh:

Sometimes they play, but mostly for work purposes, I know if I was Hoof, I would play :P

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2013 - 21:20

Sometimes they play, but mostly for work purposes, I know if I was Hoof, I would play :P

I know if I was Hoof, I wouldn't - 'cos I'd just not have the time ... way too much other stuff like running the business, coding, wife, child to keep me busy ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 j3k

j3k

Posted 31 July 2013 - 21:22

I know if I was Hoof, I wouldn't - 'cos I'd just not have the time ... way too much other stuff like running the business, coding, wife, child to keep me busy ...

What about Hooftest o.0 

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#6 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 July 2013 - 21:24

I don't think any of them actually play legit...seems like they just edit their level like the hooftest so it really don't matter

I think if the team actually played the game in general it'd keep more players...nothing more depressing then a dev team that don't even want to play their own game

now alot of people will say their busy, but like I tell my friends it takes less then 10 minutes to use your stamina...so ya

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#7 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 21:44

...nothing more depressing then a dev team that don't even want to play their own game.......

True

Posted Image

#8 j3k

j3k

Posted 31 July 2013 - 21:47

but like I tell my friends it takes less then 10 minutes to use your stamina...so ya

Depends on how much stamina 

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

#9 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 21:50

would rather see them just log in for a change ;)

#10 j3k

j3k

Posted 31 July 2013 - 21:52

would rather see them just log in for a change ;)

Same a-lot of them are inactive :P 

Hoof can get maybe 10levels+ in a hunt  

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

#11 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2013 - 22:01

I don't think any of them actually play legit...seems like they just edit their level like the hooftest so it really don't matter

I think if the team actually played the game in general it'd keep more players...nothing more depressing then a dev team that don't even want to play their own game

now alot of people will say their busy, but like I tell my friends it takes less then 10 minutes to use your stamina...so ya

It's not that we don't want to play. We spend all our time working on and improving our games which doesn't leave a lot of time to play.

Also if we did play and say join a players guild, other players may think that guild will be getting inside knowledge or special perk from having a member of the team as a guild member (this happened before in Gothador when some of the team joined player run cults in the game).

#12 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 22:06

Also if we did play and say join a players guild, other players may think that guild will be getting inside knowledge or special perk from having a member of the team as a guild member (this happened before in Gothador when some of the team joined player run cults in the game).

Can we complain about you guys having your own guild that might have "special" perks and whatnot?  :D

And why didn't NewTest join the HCS guild? He's part of them team right?

#13 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2013 - 22:11

Can we complain about you guys having your own guild that might have "special" perks and whatnot?  :D

:P

#14 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 22:24

I do wonder tho if dedicating a bit of time each day to play isnt a bad idea.

They can check stuff and maybe get ideas to add other things

They could join pvp ladder and see it needs a fix

They could try and gvg and see that needing a 2nd player severely limits the options of who to attack when it was paired with the 7 day inactive restriction. I actually suggested that since HCS guild cant hit most (was almost 18/20 back when I checked) f the top 20 gvg guilds.

Play arena and hate the judges as much as we do

maybe even get bountyed :)

And have some fun with us,,,all work and no play makes Hoof a dull boy!!!

#15 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 July 2013 - 22:40

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#16 j3k

j3k

Posted 31 July 2013 - 23:07

LOL  :lol:

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

#17 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:08

I do pop on an play occasionally. Had a few shots in the Arena, PvP anyone who has attacked me, help out during Global Events. However, given how busy we are, we rarely get the time to play. 

#18 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:12

Busy playing pool and playing dress-up more like... heh

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#19 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:20

Busy playing pool and playing dress-up more like... heh

Wait... what? The pool tables I get, as I remember seeing the pics of the new office... but ummm dress-up?  :o

#20 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:58

Yep, Grim makes for a pretty good Beetlegeuse. lmao

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users