• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tasker

tasker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 01:38

I was wondering if HCS would implement a telelportation to another player's location, but at an expense say 250 stam to teleport to another player's location. And of course the restrictions still apply as to lower levels not being able to go to the higher level realms. Any suggestions?

#2 Jose

Jose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:17

:ph34r:

#3 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:24

whatever for?

Screenshot everything!

#4 tasker

tasker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:28

SE hunt, Chest hunt,Relic capture or defend,etc.....

#5 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:29

i, at times, would be willing to pay twice the stam cost + gold to get to a location/portal entrance

just to avoid the tedious click,click,click to get there

#6 tasker

tasker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:31

I mean think about. You find a se or chest and you want to give it to someone or sell it. But by the time you do all that and come with an agreement ,  some one else comes and steals it and your left with nothing but bitterness.

I mean think about. You find a se or chest and you want to give it to someone or sell it. But by the time you do all that and come with an agreement ,  some one else comes and steals it and your left with nothing but bitterness.

#7 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 02:33

3772501+_67482fa8e5c0cfbd416344718fcda85

#8 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:43

Scenario 1: New content is released. One player goes to the entrance, and offers to sell "teleport tickets" to the other players so they can get there without having to use time and stamina to walk there. Would this be an intended use for this feature?

Scenario 2: Titan appears. One guild member who was already camped out waiting for the titan teleports the rest of the guild to the titan realm to get an immediate start on it. For some titans, this many not matter, but for some it might. Would this be an intended use for this feature?

As for the "stealing" SE and chest locations, specific map coordinates are not "owned" by any one player. Super Elites and Chests are no different than any other item on the map with which a user can interact; first to click the button gets the kill or opens the chest. If a player chooses to attempt to "sell" information regarding specific map coordinates, they take the risk of someone else interacting with the desired item on that location first.

Ultimately, I do not think "teleport to another player's location" is needed in the game at this time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: