Photo

Next Roadmap - VOTE NOW!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
192 replies to this topic

Poll: Roadmap Poll (447 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for which ideas you'd like to see implemented first.

1. New Guild-based Medals (170 votes [4.24%])

Percentage of vote: 4.24%

2. *Create New Items for Chests (120 votes [2.99%])

Percentage of vote: 2.99%

3. Improve Secure Trade / Send Item Feature (73 votes [1.82%])

Percentage of vote: 1.82%

4. Add Useful Links to Message (57 votes [1.42%])

Percentage of vote: 1.42%

5. Improve Composing (237 votes [5.91%])

Percentage of vote: 5.91%

6. Guild Conflict Structure (86 votes [2.14%])

Percentage of vote: 2.14%

7. Wiki / Ultimate Fallen Sword Guide Link (74 votes [1.84%])

Percentage of vote: 1.84%

8. *Add New Unique Items and Medals to Guild Conflicts (120 votes [2.99%])

Percentage of vote: 2.99%

9. Make Map Footprints Persistent (75 votes [1.87%])

Percentage of vote: 1.87%

10. Arena Improvements (116 votes [2.89%])

Percentage of vote: 2.89%

11. Make Gold Upgrades Reset at Midnight (Server Time) (170 votes [4.24%])

Percentage of vote: 4.24%

12. Improve the Attack Player interface (48 votes [1.20%])

Percentage of vote: 1.20%

13. Improve the Backpack Interface (220 votes [5.48%])

Percentage of vote: 5.48%

14. Improve Quick Buff (118 votes [2.94%])

Percentage of vote: 2.94%

15. Improve Auto-Fragmenting (128 votes [3.19%])

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

16. Add Direct Link From Forum To Player Profile (54 votes [1.35%])

Percentage of vote: 1.35%

17. Add Top Rated Section for Titan Hunters and Super-Elite Slayer (94 votes [2.34%])

Percentage of vote: 2.34%

18. Increase Avatar Image Max Size and Character Bio Max Limit (107 votes [2.67%])

Percentage of vote: 2.67%

19. Improve Hellforging (200 votes [4.98%])

Percentage of vote: 4.98%

20. Add New Player List for Mentors (68 votes [1.69%])

Percentage of vote: 1.69%

21. Improve Guild Chat (119 votes [2.97%])

Percentage of vote: 2.97%

22. Re-design Diamond Medal Artwork (57 votes [1.42%])

Percentage of vote: 1.42%

23. Improve Quest Book (125 votes [3.11%])

Percentage of vote: 3.11%

24. Improve Marketplace (101 votes [2.52%])

Percentage of vote: 2.52%

25. *Improve the PvP Ladder (91 votes [2.27%])

Percentage of vote: 2.27%

26. Fallen Sword Point Vault (Bank) (110 votes [2.74%])

Percentage of vote: 2.74%

27. Improved Item Compare (90 votes [2.24%])

Percentage of vote: 2.24%

28. Invite to Guild Button (81 votes [2.02%])

Percentage of vote: 2.02%

29. Hide Perfect (62 votes [1.54%])

Percentage of vote: 1.54%

30. Change PvP Ladder hits to not be bountyable (112 votes [2.79%])

Percentage of vote: 2.79%

31. Improve Top Rated (89 votes [2.22%])

Percentage of vote: 2.22%

32. Buff Marketplace (196 votes [4.88%])

Percentage of vote: 4.88%

33. Make new players exempt from Guild Conflicts (102 votes [2.54%])

Percentage of vote: 2.54%

34. Extract All (102 votes [2.54%])

Percentage of vote: 2.54%

35. Improve Secure Trade (81 votes [2.02%])

Percentage of vote: 2.02%

36. Improve View Creature Popup (70 votes [1.74%])

Percentage of vote: 1.74%

37. Improve Auction Notification Messages (90 votes [2.24%])

Percentage of vote: 2.24%

Vote

#161 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 18:27

A personal FSP bank is just that, PERSONAL.

Being able to withdraw from a guild FSP bank is not personal. The person with the permission (if it were ever granted) may well have not contributed ANY fsp ...

Historically, fsp withdrawals from the guild kitty have always been denied as a measure of "safety" for the guild fortunes - I personally see no reason to change it.

If guilds need fsp's for new gear, or to pay for gvg'rs, or whatever, then the founder can just ask for donations from members directly, rather than into the upgrade "bank".

Pardoux... just more "brain (or lack of) storming"... I recently did exactly what you mentioned for some forging.

This is definitely not something I would prioritize. However, what would you think about the possibility of two Guild FSP banks?

The idea is one that is protected with no withdrawal capabilities and one that has a withdrawal option (GF restricted or permission-based)? Think that "might" be interesting and take care of the "work"...

Again, definitely not a priority and if there is some discussion out there... would love a link to get more info.

Thanks.

#162 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 18:31

This is definitely not something I would prioritize. However, what would you think about the possibility of two Guild FSP banks?

The idea is one that is protected with no withdrawal capabilities and one that has a withdrawal option (GF restricted or permission-based)? Think that "might" be interesting and take care of the "work"...

I like this.. just add another option below the guild's gold bank for players to add their donations that can be withdrawn (with permission).

#163 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 18:40

The "+10 Gold Gain" should be removed as an upgrade completely ... It doesn't pay for itself.

In my bio (atm) you can still see:

"danny1977 says: WARNING: Egami maxed out his +10 Gold Gain (per hour) and still thinks it was a good idea."

Well, I can say that mine has actually finally paid for itself (please note that danny's comment is about a year old). Now it is making profit.

I do NOT recommend this upgrade to anyone.

The logic behind the reason I decided to be "stupid" had nothing to do with paying out to get profit later. It just turned out that way... The "reason" I did it was for convenience.

At the time, it meant that I always had gold for portals and, more importantly, to depo... as silly as that sounds. As it stands... there are now gold upgrades that I "use" it for... plus potions... In short... it has been well worth it, lol.

EDIT: Don't want this post to be misunderstood. I'm actually NOT trying to get more gold gain upgrades involved in the game. I happen to be 100% for gold sinks and think implementing more would have negative effects for the game.

I just meant to point out that the ones we currently have, have been beneficial in my particular case. I would however probably vote against making more. (o0

Edited by Egami, 12 October 2013 - 18:45.

#164 Jonathan69

Jonathan69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 20:53

Adding this feature would decrease the value of just about everything... especially since its bound and untradeable

i see no point in puting epics in the hc shop . we have players who hunt titans for the epic & the price has droped allot on the kardac helm , even the + 4 helm has droped in price but faster! if it was a new epic you could only get in the shop then ya , but why do that insted of puting a new titan out ? and potions ? we are able to make are own now + we get some from globles  . the ones that would make scens would be for pvp or some other aspect of the game besides leveling we have plenty for that . this is only my view . how about some thing new like giant hunting , it would be like titan & se hunting , but would bring a new aray of epic typ gear & a giant slayer medal :)

#165 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 21:36

titaniox, on 08 Oct 2013 - 15:29, said:snapback.png

i know its mentioned, but i would like to see that items in mailbox doesnt disappear in 24h. make it last longer, like 48 hours at least. why is that a problem to be changed ? 

I think if we did this, it would be more likely that it would be used as extra backpack space which isn't the idea behind the mailbox :)

For example if an player's internet do not work for some days and s/he can not log in the game for some days, will s/he really lose everything on their mailbox (even if s/he send an ticket to HCS to see if he can get the itens or portions s/he could not get on the mailbox because s/he could not log on the game, HCS will still be able to see s/he didn't logged on the game for some days)? 

[I think it is not an good thing]

I think that it would be better if players can choose on preference if the time on mailbox expires to have the itens sent to the backpack if the players has backpack slots available or not (letting itens simply disapper from the game).

Edited by kbyte, 12 October 2013 - 22:14.

#166 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 October 2013 - 21:56

For example if an player's internet do not working for some days and s/he can not log in the game for some days, will s/he really lose everything on their mailbox (even if s/he send an ticket to HCS to see if he can get the itens or portions s/he could not get on the mailbox because s/he could not log on the game, HCS will still be able to see s/he didn't logged on the game for some days)? 

[I think it is not an good thing]

I think that it would be better if players can choose on preference if the time on mailbox expires to have the itens sent to the backpack if the players has backpack slots available or not (letting itens simply disapper from the game).

So, your pc "crashes" and you've NOWHERE else to manage a quick logon to move items from mailbox to bp ?

No neighbours, no friends, no public library ?

Hoof has already said he likes the idea of automating a move from mailbox to BP if there is the space in the BP (http://forums.hunted...e=6#entry815739)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#167 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 21:58

At the risk of provoking a certain players wrath (he knows who he is LOL) - there's too much gold in the game anyway. Bringing even more in is a bad idea ...

The "+10 Gold Gain" should be removed as an upgrade completely ... It doesn't pay for itself.

I agree with it. And an good way to take this upgrade out of the game would be completaly eliminating it and the players who has spent any fsp on that upgrades receive the fsps spent on this upgrade so there will not be any complaint when removing it from the game.

Doing this will help game's economy.

Edited by kbyte, 12 October 2013 - 22:01.

#168 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 22:08

So, your pc "crashes" and you've NOWHERE else to manage a quick logon to move items from mailbox to bp ?

Hoof has already said he likes the idea of automating a move from mailbox to BP if there is the space in the BP (http://forums.hunted...e=6#entry815739)

>>>For Example<<< (or whatever that might happen and the player can't log on the game), another example would be if you need to travel to another country for some days to work.

No offences, I only did that to be more emphatic on what I've wrote before ("for example" is also on the quote in your message)

It's good to know that hoof has already shown approval for this ideia, thanks for the link.

I don't want to make an hard comment about your post but you do not need to offend players to show your opinion and also should try to do not be hard with your words when making an comment or even when you be criticizing one.

Edited by kbyte, 12 October 2013 - 22:55.

#169 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 23:11

I don't want to make an hard comment about your post but you do not need to offend players to show your opinion and also should try to do not be hard with your words when making an comment or even when you be criticizing one.

+1

some people have no neighbors.. or friends.. or a library.. the world doesn't come with a cushion for everyone.. 

#170 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 23:52

Not sure if this is too late or not, but can the idea of temporarily disabling buffs such as Doubler be implemented? It would allow us to complete quests during hunts without wasting stamina.

#171 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 13 October 2013 - 00:24

What I said wasn't meant to be offensive in any way. I was just pointing out that home internet being down isn't a valid reason, in itself, for not collecting items from the mailbox as there are many other options to do this - neighbours, friends, work, library etc etc..

The point may well be moot anyways, if Hoof addresses the issue as he has intimated he might.

Edited by Pardoux, 13 October 2013 - 00:35.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#172 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 00:57

What I said wasn't meant to be offensive in any way. I was just pointing out that home internet being down isn't a valid reason, in itself, for not collecting items from the mailbox as there are many other options to do this - neighbours, friends, work, library etc etc..

not everyone has a backup, so maybe you shouldn't assume so ;) no matter where they play this game from, there might not be another place to log in from if that one place goes down unexpectedly..

#173 morderme

morderme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:09

If we are going to opt in/out of pvp then can i opt out from leveling? I dont like leveling its such pain.. all those mean mobs with their high hp and highway robbers who call them as buffers! so if i opt out of leveling would i get 2x stats in pvp? or perhaps 2x gold and exp lose for my oppoment? But then again most people get hit for their gold only, from what i know but i could be wrong.. but personally im after gold.. that shiny shiny gold. Maybe people learn to be more careful with their gold out after getting hit? xD

I know you're joking on the first part, but still, there's no relationship between "not liking to level" versus "not liking to PvP".  Secondly, the opt-out would only provide the non-PvPer better enhancements -- it would not protect their gold from the PvPer.  (PvPers are anyone who hits another player for any reason).  The opt-out would only afford better stats for enhancements and truly work more than once in a while -- making the PvPing more of a challenge.  To repeat, no one would be truly opted out of being hit, but the non-PvPer would have better stats to defend against.

#174 Deja

Deja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:36

Thanks for including the backpack interface in the list.... I think it would make hunting, composing (breaking down items), and gear wearing so much easier.

I appreciate you seeking our input, also.

:D

#175 justinian9

justinian9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:40

HCS I have a question... I saw this in the forum

Hoofmaster said Improve Top Rated Hide inactive players from all the top rated pages. Also add two new top rated lists for Composing which has the potions created and items fragmented (note this would not be retroactive). Note for guilds it would only include the contributed experience from active players when calculating the lists."

So if the inactives guild XP does not count toward guild XP does that also mean that inactives will not be counted as guild members toward gold cost on relic and structures?

#176 boeffie

boeffie

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 00:03

voted for the pvp ladder improvement. if you could do away with it as it is now, go back to something where people actually have to work for their stuff, not just sit in a list and lose some xp in exchange for free tokens,  that would be a huge improvement already, as pvp is pretty dead, and that has done the game no good at all, not sure it can be rescued with even more sets/inventing, did not come here years ago to play this.

did not see anything about VL/RL, if that could be taken away, that would help, i don't think anyone is much bothered anymore about buffs, and at least deleveling would be effective.

#177 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 00:46

Adding this feature would decrease the value of just about everything... especially since its bound and untradeable

In my experience with other MMO's the unbound become more expensive. You see some times PLAYER A wants item now. and buys it cheaper from company store. then latter on he wants new item.  that X amount of FSP's  or  $  went down the drain.

Now we have PLAYER B  he wants item now but realizes that if he buys unbound item while it cost more he can at least sell item towards cost of new item.

I have been player A and B in other MMO's

#178 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 05:44

lets get the implementing started if it hasnt already :)

#179 ironcire

ironcire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:17

I think automating the move to BP at the end of the mailbox time is a good idea - but if the player doesn't have any slots free, then they should continue to vanish into the "void".

I suggested this like a year and a half ago, but the idea shot down for some reason. I've always thought that if you have the available BP spaces, items should go there instead of just disappearing. I realize that its not that hard to remember to get your items, but lets face it, we all have real lives to attend to, and cant always long on every time we want to. I 'm hoping this does happen, eventually.  =)

Edited by ironcire, 14 October 2013 - 12:31.

#180 ironcire

ironcire

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:36

Also, I'm glad to see the "Improve Backpack" and "Improve Hellforging" ideas are some of the higher voted ones.. .these have needed tweaking for quite some time! Very thankful to the cows for posting these ideas up and giving us a chance to voice our opinions on things in the game that need a bit of love.  =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: