BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 February 2016 - 13:00

Hi there everyone.

The Demonic Pinatas have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them. They seem to be immune to all weapons. However, Brother Giles of the Cathedral of Ways mentions that he seems to have an unending stock of Holy Pinata Bats at his shop.

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying creatures!

Demonic Pinata (Level 25)
3404e43fc6dc5617c6a23d4f20fda1663904.jpg

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Demonic Pinatas plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Frag Stashes (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Global Event shall be live until 13:00 (Server Time) on the 17th of February 2016.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze : 1 x Global Bronze Frag Stash II
Silver : 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash II
Gold : 2 x Global Gold Frag Stash II
Crystal : 2 x Global Crystal Frag Stash II
Ruby : 3 x Global Ruby Frag Stash II

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive 2 additional Ruby chest rewards.

There is a helpful forum post RIGHT HERE full of information on Global hunting grounds and so on compiled from the Community by Egami.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 WWWolf

WWWolf
  • United States of America

Posted 12 February 2016 - 13:03

Great timing :-> thanks

#3 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 13:10

What Wolf said, lol. 

Prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#4 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 14:34

All Right!!

My common frag total will finally break 100,000  :D

#5 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 15:11

You know i was just stewing on the idea of a frag GE...As always your always on top of events! GJ reading my mind :P

#6 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 16:03

thxs for frag event...but one of those darn pinata's just killed me !!!  end of kill streak..lol..payback time

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 February 2016 - 16:04

thxs for frag event...but one of those darn pinata's just killed me !!!  end of kill streak..lol..payback time

Oof! Harsh! :D

#8 WWWolf

WWWolf

Posted 12 February 2016 - 19:59

Ouch! Bested by a creature 583 levels below you - that has to hurt...

It may be a bit overkill but I always buy a SSI from market before smashing Global mobs just in case...

• j3k likes this

#9 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 22:42

Ouch! Bested by a creature 583 levels below you - that has to hurt...

It may be a bit overkill but I always buy a SSI from market before smashing Global mobs just in case...

live and learn..ssi if you want a kill streak to continue..

side note- did the requirements change since last pinata frag event or did i just not pay attention- 7k to qualify and 9k for ruby...seems higher than before..probably needed to be 

#10 bigchaos

bigchaos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 505 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 February 2016 - 23:13

Thank you for the event all is good  HCS and keep up the good work. :wub:  :)  Go FS COMMUNITY!  :D  :lol:  :wub:

#11 rowbeth

rowbeth

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:30

side note- did the requirements change since last pinata frag event or did i just not pay attention- 7k to qualify and 9k for ruby...seems higher than before..probably needed to be 

I was seeing 5k and 7k (qualify / ruby) last night (ca 23:00), and I'm still seeing that today. I guess it must have changed back

#12 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:00

thank you BigGrim for event

#13 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:16

Or design setups that cannot lose ...you can do that at your level with just 1 set worn...

#14 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 20:29

It seems this event getting less popular in long term ,

maybe add feature to get it more popular... 1 composing xp for every 10 global kills?

Edited by shindrak, 15 February 2016 - 20:31.

#15 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 21:22

maybe add feature to get it more popular... 1 composing xp for every 10 global kills?

not all players in FS doing global fragments event, players who not composing and not wanting medal progress they deciding not doing global event and we need not getting ruby everytime, that not rule and we not needing change

goal BigGrim putting for global fragments event is good, players deciding not doing event is why it getting less popular, this community event so no problem if we ruby we getting

#16 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 21:41

I can't say whether you're right on the popularity diminishing here or not; I don't follow the stats. 

Myself, this is the first time on this particular GE that I've burnt through all my stam, bought current stam, waited for a reset to continue and then even came back a couple hours later to single hit again. And, I plan on going tomorrow a bit before this time.

I also tend to throw out a message to my Guildies asking them to do "some" and offering composing pots to do so. Again, this is just my personal opinion... but I'm liking this particular GE more and more, lol.

I pretty much agree with everything in post#15. No need to hit ruby and I get the prizes are delicious for everyone. I only reach out to my Guildies because they help me, help them. And I don't force it or guilt them, lol.

Beyond that, hey... still plenty of time. Usually things tend to increase in the final stretch. 

As far as additional prizes, I don't think they're necessary and would actually be against that.

#17 vamunre

vamunre

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 22:14

Its not as popular because a lot of us composers hand out composing potions to our guild members including myself and dont forget the traveling composers as well.  Many have basically gave up on composing leveling do to the cost and amount of time it takes. Why level when all they have to do is ask for a potion.

#18 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 02:23

A good reason to level ones own composing, if intending to keep playing FS long after development stops, is to have access to buffs from your own resources when there are few players left to supply them.

#19 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 06:50

That's why I level composing I don't want to rely on others incase they end up retiring,leave guild, etc. I'll eventually be cheaper for me to make my own

#20 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 February 2016 - 16:54

Remember, if you use composing potions at all, even if they're made by someone else, doing this event benefits you, because it benefits those who supply the potions you use. :) If they have no frags, you have no potions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: