45 replies to this topic

#1 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 22:15

I'm getting real tired of spamming world chat for ASV and TR to get my Set armor and money from the daily chests and getting no results since we are never able to find tanks/healer.I would like to have a dungeon at  that i can solo to get relics to buy the armor . I really hate relying on other players to get good money and better gear.

All i'm asking is a dungeon that any class can solo by themselves with enough strategy and pots to get through and  to get relics and  ok loot.You can make the dungeon last long.Just please give us a alternative to get the relics and loot w/o relying on tanks and prophets.

You can make solo arenas that give relics for that certain level.

Edited by lester, 28 March 2014 - 22:19.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Best Tv Shows-Gotham,Flash,Arrow,TheBlackList,TheLastShip. :D

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#2 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 22:24

Tenzo i already PM'D you several times( i think four times) then you just loggoff without answer, all those times a party was made and done TR/ASV,  even done today ASV without tank.

Be patient, mate this is a game

Edited by Susej, 28 March 2014 - 22:25.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#3 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 22:27

Tenzo i already PM'D you several times( i think four times) then you just loggoff without answer, all those times a party was made and done TR/ASV,  even done today ASV without tank.

Wait Eldevin isn't Real life?

Anyway never saw you pm me , if you are indeed whispering me , I want you to yell instead.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#4 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 22:37

Will do mate

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#5 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 22:42

I'm getting real tired of spamming world chat for ASV and TR to get my Set armor and money from the daily chests and getting no results since we are never able to find tanks/healer.I would like to have a dungeon at  that i can solo to get relics to buy the armor . I really hate relying on other players to get good money and better gear.

All i'm asking is a dungeon that any class can solo by themselves with enough strategy and pots to get through and  to get relics and  ok loot.You can make the dungeon last long.Just please give us a alternative to get the relics and loot w/o relying on tanks and prophets.

You can make solo arenas that give relics for that certain level.

It's a nice idea that could happen in the future but it would just cause even more delays for HCS and the content already comes out very slow.

As for groups you kinda have to deal with it, the games dead and will be until there is a decent end-game where there is an incentive to log on (something that will probably take at minimum a good few months). Once 45 has come I highly doubt that there will be enough content to keep players who return interested for more than two weeks tops, unless they're adding something alongside the usual quests & instances.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#6 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 22:46

In my honest opinion this next update isn't going to change a thing ,in my eyes all I see is more grinding , more people that needs to catch up thus leading to less people to do dungeons with.

But *clap clap clap* glad they are trying their best props for that.

Edited by lester, 28 March 2014 - 22:46.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#7 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 22:46

it took me 4 days this week to find a group to run ASV  :(

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#8 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 22:48

it took me 4 days this week to find a group to run ASV   :(

sorry mate i haven't even been running it myself did it twice this week ... :( 

i'll TRY to get more ambition to actualy play but cant promise :( been spending most my time sitting looking out to the ocean with exception of helping someone level for a while each day.

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#9 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 22:49

it took me 4 days this week to find a group to run ASV   :(

Your are very lucky,I feel like getting picked to run ASV as a DPS is like the Geek getting picked last for dodge ball ahahahha  :lol:

Edited by lester, 28 March 2014 - 22:50.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#10 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 28 March 2014 - 22:59

DOUBLE POST!!

Edited by l0rdka0s, 28 March 2014 - 22:59.

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#11 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:02

Take me good 3 - 4 day get 5 run's at brst of TR - Spamming World chat for 3 hr's or more very at time of day as well!

Over all, Lack player base as many uper lvl have set beat of TR, Few tank around - healer's run TR 300 + time's

ASV - WB - Hard find group's lack player base not can be doen about it.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#12 ComradeLewis

ComradeLewis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:29

I'll help a bit with TR today. I can't help but not want to do ASV more than 1 or 2 times a day, it really is super boring and it takes far too long to run.

When they announced that the update was going to be on the 24th and then they delayed it until the 3rd, the fully geared lev 40s either spent their time in TOC or just logged off for the week. Now that they shut down TOC, people only log on for 1 ASV and log off. I am not surprised that you can't find a TR group. Furthermore, once the lev 45 content is out, the fully geared lev 40s will be far too self absorbed to run TR anymore. Therefore, I think your only chance is to get fully geared before then by begging players that hardly log on at all.

11/29/13 - 4/29/14 | 4/25/15 - 5/25/15

#13 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 10:20

That problem is solved when the game gets more popular, I suggest HCS to try make this game more popular instead of adding solo instances that rewards relics, due to the fact that people will only run those and abandon the group instances.

Edited by EJK, 30 March 2014 - 17:42.

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#14 gui

gui

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 March 2014 - 13:32

I think the fact that you HAVE to rely on a team to get through dungeons is a good thing. However, on a game with few players, finding groups takes time and attempting to do it without a tank and/or a healer can be too punishing. 

Either make the game not rely that much on tanks or healers, or make these 2 archetypes fun to play so people will want to invest in it. I stopped being a tank because having only one or two AoE skills at early levels and dealing almost no damage to mobs isn't fun. 

Edited by Gui, 29 March 2014 - 13:46.

#15 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 March 2014 - 13:41

That problem is solved when the game gets more popular, I suggest HCS to try make this game more popular instead of adding solo instances that rewards relics, due to the fact that people will only run those and abandon the group instances.

They are waiting to get crucial elements to this game released before going all out on advertising to get this game populated.
(guilds,hardware rendering,adjusted camera angle,client,41+ content,fixing pvp (maybe)) 

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#16 lester

lester

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 17:10

There is a lot of solo players .Doesn't matter if the game gets popular and there is people to do group dungeons with, I just want to log on and do a dungeon by myself for farming mats and -not sharing them with team mates- without having  to go through the trouble of doing long periods of dungeons and your the only one in the group not getting the good items.With solo dungeons you can guarantee that you will be the one getting all of the drops. This will promote players to promote solo dungeon builds rather than group builds or PvP builds.With this players can choose up to three types of ways on building their character.

Edited by lester, 29 March 2014 - 17:11.

Tenzo - Ranger
Agnar - Assassin

Smiley_zpsbe0d0bf2.jpg

#17 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 18:09

This is an MMO so its normal that gameplay, the other day i did 5 tr runs and got one fair tanzanite, its luck it happens.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#18 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 18:32

DOUBLE POST!!

you made a double post but deleted them all? or was this a double of the one up above?

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#19 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 22:44

Yes, It's very hard to get a TR or ASV. I just leveled to 39 and been spamming myself and haven't gotten in one yet. I feel it's kinda like a catch 22. I don't have the gear, so I am not strong enough to join. But I need to join to get the gear - haha. Anyhow, I will try again later when I get online. ;)

Edited by zargon, 29 March 2014 - 22:52.

#20 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 20:08

yes, 1 TR run in 3 days for spamming. Hot damn this game rocks. It's pure garbage. This needs to be fixed to only joining via the queue. Tank, Healer and 3 dps must be in queue. You cannot boot people from the group and if someone leaves, group disbands after 5 minutes and you cannot invite people to the group. First come firse server in the queue. You cannot join queue while in a group. This would help others who just level up and suffer from not already being part of a continous group.

Edited by zargon, 30 March 2014 - 20:22.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: