quest payout.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 fs_liam17

fs_liam17
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:35

18:24 04/Aug/2012 Hi Liam17!

You have just received 4 x Emblazoned Royal Chest from qualifying in the Global Quest with a total of 4012 Zombie Yeoman kills. Congrats for qualifying for the Ruby Tier!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

(Note the items are available for collection in your mailbox within the next 28 days).

only 4? i got 4012 kills i should of gained them all.

next global quest explain it more. for example "get 500kills and you will only gain this chest" not get 500kills and gain this chest.

its the first global quest i have done and got the max kills needed and tbh im not going to do the other global quests because i thought i would be gaining all the chests not just the last ones.

#2 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:36

O.o

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#3 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:37

the buffs from the previous chests you still get in the epic chests

#4 Shadow19231

Shadow19231

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:37

I got 4 chests for 4001 kills. I'm pretty sure everyone else got what we got too.

#5 Assasin240

Assasin240

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:38

You still can get the buffs from the other chests.
Plus 4 chests with level 500 buffs is more than enough for this event.

TTGLKamina_zps74eb7225.png

#6 fs_liam17

fs_liam17
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:40

as a first timer on global events i read gain this chest at 500kills. not get 500kills and only gain this chest.

#7 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:45

You get the reward for the tier that the community unlocks, that you also have qualified for. For example, if the community unlocked Ruby, but you only qualified for Gold, you would get the Gold reward.

#8 fs_j4ckoliver

fs_j4ckoliver
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:45

how many do you want? first it was going to be 3, then the cows were nice and gave us 4, now people wanted 16 or some absurd number instead of being happy with 4 epic potions?

#9 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:46

as a first timer on global events i read gain this chest at 500kills. not get 500kills and only gain this chest.

I was afraid of that some wouldn't check the text on the mousover (when you kept your mouse above the completion bar)... there it said you also needed 4000 personal kills.

#10 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:49

You get the reward for the tier that the community unlocks, that you also have qualified for. For example, if the community unlocked Ruby, but you only qualified for Gold, you would get the Gold reward.

No Hoof, that's not the problem. Liam17 thought by unlocking ruby tier (which he did) he'd get every reward from every tier, not just the ruby.
Thinking back, I guess it's not that hard to misjudge?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#11 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 04 August 2012 - 18:52

No Hoof, that's not the problem. Liam17 thought by unlocking ruby tier (which he did) he'd get every reward from every tier, not just the ruby.
Thinking back, I guess it's not that hard to misjudge?

It worked the same way in the previous two events (the only change was the addition of the required kills per tier to qualify). However, I'll see if we can change the wording next time to make it clearer :)

#12 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 00:02

It worked the same way in the previous two events (the only change was the addition of the required kills per tier to qualify). However, I'll see if we can change the wording next time to make it clearer :)

The reward system was different for the previous two events. I.e there was only 1 chest and for every tier unlocked we gained +1 of them. It just wasn't clearly explained on the home page announcement, but was mentioned and replied to a few times in the forum thread and no surprise an update with it better explained wasn't posted in game - so some were bound to think they would get 8(?)x chests.

That being said, I don't see why anyone would complain about the rewards. 4x Epic/LE potions for 4000stamina is more than generous.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: