BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:15

Hi there Everyone.

Today we have added three brand new RP Packs for Guilds to spend their Guild Reputation Points on! You'll find the following new additions :

Defense Pack B for 20 RP and a duration of 12 hours containing :

Evade 200
Absorb 200
Flinch 200
Rock Skin 200

Enchanted Pack for 20 RP and a duration of 12 hours containing :

Enchant Amulet 150
Enchant Boots 150
Enchant Helmet 150
Enchant Ring 150
Enchant Rune 150

Greater Promote for 2 RP, which add +12 hours to your Guild's Front page feature!

Additionally we have added the renamed PvP Trophy (formerly Seasons Trophy) and Spirit of PvP to the Ladder Rewards page and we shall be looking to add new PvP sets to the Arena and Ladder this week as well as both new Content and Quests for the 2501 to 2525 levels!

Finally, we'll also be looking at increasing the power of the Cave based Enchant potions in the near future.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:19

Really like the "enchanted pack"... Was hoping for new RP epic recipes maybe another day though :).

Edited by EpicPiety, 14 September 2015 - 14:20.

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:20

Really like the "enchanted pack"...Was hoping for new RP epic recipes maybe another day though.

I'll be looking at those in the future too, worry not! :)

#4 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:22

I'll be looking at those in the future too, worry not! :)

If i can make any suggestions possibly +6 gloves or +6 rune... maybe a few lower ones to fill some gaps too. 

Edited by EpicPiety, 14 September 2015 - 14:24.

#5 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:28

Cheers! :D Can't wait to see the new sets. Also, maybe it was a typo but shouldn't it be content for the 2601-2625 levels? :) Just thought I'd let you know :P

#6 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:30

By any chance are these new "ladder" sets going to be "Season" sets which will use trophies and all that jazz.

#7 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:32

Wow, just wow... tons to digest. Did people get paid overtime on the weekend? Lmao.

Thanks HCS, hehe.

Hi there Everyone.

Today we have added three brand new RP Packs for Guilds to spend their Guild Reputation Points on! You'll find the following new additions :

*claps*

Evade 200
Absorb 200
Flinch 200
Rock Skin 200

Uninformed "nice". Thinking that's a great addition for GvG guilds to protect members.

Enchant Amulet 150
Enchant Boots 150
Enchant Helmet 150
Enchant Ring 150
Enchant Rune 150

(...)

Finally, we'll also be looking at increasing the power of the Cave based Enchant potions in the near future.

Very nice no matter what a Guild does and nice counter with the Cave based pots. 

Additionally we will be looking to add new PvP sets to the Arena and Ladder this week as well as both new Content and Quests for the 2501 to 2525 levels!

Very nice on the sets, hope it gets more involved.

And the content increase rocks. Someday I'll see it, but the big girls and boys deserve it, hehe. 

So all in all, thanks HCS for all the additions and prosperous smacking everybody! (o0

#8 tuvok77

tuvok77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:36

Nice packs, may I suggest a Hybrid Pack (Specifically for GvGs) B?

Buffs: (Costs 25RP)

Shatter armour 200

Dark Curse 200

Last Ditch 200

Force Shield 200

Edited by tuvok77, 14 September 2015 - 19:00.

#9 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:37

more updates, more goodies, finally something for gvg, and they really do need new epic recipes, but hey we are finally getting somewhere, love the frequent updates, keep the ball rolling- keep up the great work cows

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:46

If i can make any suggestions possibly +6 gloves or +6 rune... maybe a few lower ones to fill some gaps too.

+6 is in the 2200+ range. We'll fill the ranges out a touch I think.

Also, maybe it was a typo but shouldn't it be content for the 2601-2625 levels?

No typo! In a effort to give the EoCers something to level through during the Double XP event, we put out 100 levels of content (2501 to 2600) without Quests. I'll be trying to fill those out as we continue to forge ahead with actual End of Content. :)

So all in all, thanks HCS for all the additions!

You are very welcome! :)

Nice packs, may I suggest a Hybrid Pack (Specifically for GvGs)?

Buffs: (Costs 25RP)

Shatter armour 200
Dark Curse 200
Last Ditch 200
Force Shield 200

Always happy for suggestions!

#11 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:46

Off topic (?): Just happened to notice the flash sale on allies. It started awhile ago. Not too sure if there was supposed to be an announcement on the Home Page or if it was supposed to be included in this one. 

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:50

Flash sales don't get news posts. They're just really quick special offers. :)

#13 clock96

clock96

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 September 2015 - 14:52

Looking forward for the items ro be invented using the trophies and spirits we got from the seasons cuz they are taking alot of BP space for no reason

clock96.gif

#14 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 15:05

Flash sales don't get news posts. They're just really quick special offers. :)

Thanks BG for clearing my doubts, noted and apologies for derailing. 

Again, great update on many levels (o0

#15 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,837 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 September 2015 - 15:42

Looking forward for the items ro be invented using the trophies and spirits we got from the seasons cuz they are taking alot of BP space for no reason

We've added both to the Ladder Reward page. We're thinking that we may well use these to allow players to build Chests of Epic potions of a similar style to the season Epic Chests. Probably not as powerful but most likely with a greater duration. As such, they have a very high value.

#16 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 14 September 2015 - 16:14

Hi there Everyone.

Evade 200
Absorb 200
Flinch 200
Rock Skin 200

Enchant Amulet 150
Enchant Boots 150
Enchant Helmet 150
Enchant Ring 150
Enchant Rune 150

Defense B pack - thanks for the package, but I don't see it being used often. If players don't have their LUP in those areas affected, then the pack is really useless except for the Flinch 200 and Absorb 200 (however, with a composing potion + brew master, you can surely surpass those numbers for flinch). 

Enchant Pack - This is a great pack that I think a lot of guilds can/will use for defense, or for a hunting day.

Thanks for those items. Along with the "RP Epics", can we also look into getting some new sets using GVG RP points (maybe add some new resources semi-like PVP) - or sets that may give + stamina gain (For the set) but are not crystaline or are higher durability crystaline?

Edit: Updated for Egami's correction for Absorb. I didn't think about the buff before typing it. 

Edited by Kedyn, 14 September 2015 - 17:01.

#17 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 14 September 2015 - 16:27

Defense B pack - thanks for the package, but I don't see it being used often. If players don't have their LUP in those areas affected, then the pack is really useless except for the Flinch 200 (however, with a composing potion + brew master, you can surely surpass those numbers). 

I don't necessarily disagree on the LUP, but that's not correct on Absorb and Flinch. Sure on the other two.

On Flinch... sure. However, what I think you're forgetting here is that the RP buffs go to everyone in the Guild... even if they are offline. Sounds great for GvG for me, and maybe even to get your leader some help on Relic defense. 

#18 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 September 2015 - 17:14

will the epic pots from the trophies be bound? i would surely hope so. if not they will flood the market quickly with stock piled tokens purhasing trophies now....(kinda miffed i worked my butt off for those titan trophies and now folks who didnt even compete in seasons can buy them...but meh...)

other than that concern i like the direction everything is heading! please keep up the good work

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

#19 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 September 2015 - 17:19

will the epic pots from the trophies be bound? i would surely hope so. if not they will flood the market quickly with stock piled tokens purhasing trophies now....(kinda miffed i worked my butt off for those titan trophies and now folks who didnt even compete in seasons can buy them...but meh...)

other than that concern i like the direction everything is heading! please keep up the good work

i can understand that, how many tokens/trophies u get from completing a season? i started a season then got knocked all the way back to wood from memory, dont think i got trophies or tokens.

#20 DomCorvis

DomCorvis

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 September 2015 - 17:25

ive got 2 of the titan trophies, 2 of the spirit of pvp trophies and 500 tokens...i know of many people with far more tokens than i have....if we could cash in on epic potions and sell em for high fsp because they could be tailored for levelers who dont want to bother earning the rewards themselves(this is not a shot at levelers, just saying that they wont lose levels to gain levels)

so if they arent bound the market will easily flood with potions at high prices...imho at least(and im all for profit, but i want to see more pvp activity and overall activity in the game)

RealmOfTheDead_zps1e8fa1f1.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: