MVP's Content

There have been 14 items by MVP (Search limited from 20-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#959208 The Future of Legacy

Posted by MVP on 15 February 2016 - 18:11 in Other Games

I vote for Teeg and matteh as the 2 new main lead vh!

#959183 The Future of Legacy

Posted by MVP on 15 February 2016 - 14:29 in Other Games

Teeg! I also am very concerned. We're losing the 3 people that did everything for legacy. Now we have Zorg with empty hands and we have Hcs cows who to this day has not acknowledged legacy as part of hcs. I wish we didn't have to lose them because the game is going to be extinct. But if Zorg wants salvation he should go towards hiring new legacy staff

#949359 Legacy in general

Posted by MVP on 22 September 2015 - 19:28 in Other Games

hey @Zorg/HCS

http://oi59.tinypic.com/5voby8.jpg

remember this? i bet not cuz you all were obviously high as hell!!

#948876 Legacy in general

Posted by MVP on 16 September 2015 - 16:14 in Other Games

#LegAcy!

#PlayerOwnerShip!

#BestForBusiness!

#WeThePeople!

#931048 Legacy: 10 Year Anniversary!

Posted by MVP on 07 May 2015 - 02:48 in Announcements

We're celebrating our 10 year Anniversary over at Legacy. Why not come check it out? There are lots of free gifts available for the next week for old and new players alike!

www.legacy-game.net

#930827 Legacy 10 year anniversary

Posted by MVP on 05 May 2015 - 08:10 in Other Games

You guys killed legacy eh? 

mauled to pieces!

#930817 Legacy 10 year anniversary

Posted by MVP on 05 May 2015 - 04:53 in Other Games

r.i.p legacy

#930065 Legacy roadmap?

Posted by MVP on 27 April 2015 - 23:37 in Other Games

Any word on it?

A vote was started in november 2014, locked in february, but since then it's been a bit quiet on the HCS side of it. Any word on it?

just as the anniversary i wouldn't expect anything until this game finally changes ownership/maintenance hands.

#PlayerOwnerShip!

#BestForBusiness!

#WeThePeople!

#929906 Legacy 10 year anniversary

Posted by MVP on 25 April 2015 - 22:47 in Other Games

If you want the cows to take us seriously you gotta show your enthusiasm so they will know we care about the future of the game. One post that kinda borders on whiny won't get the job down guys. We have to show our passion, in a positive manner, to get anywhere.

enthusiasm & passion we do sure show!!!!

#PlayerOwnerShip!

#BestForBusiness!

#WeThePeople!

#929903 Legacy 10 year anniversary

Posted by MVP on 25 April 2015 - 22:12 in Other Games

Ok. But who bites the bullet with that sale, that was never even advertised on Legacy? Does that not fall on people within HCS to pass it along to and through Legacy, so it's properly taken advantage of?

a major reason they didn't advertise the plat sale via/on legacy is because there's no excitement for us to buy any anyways with the lackluster maintenance legacy receives. 

#PlayerOwnerShip!

#BestForBusiness!

#WeThePeople!

#929665 Legacy 10 year anniversary

Posted by MVP on 23 April 2015 - 18:40 in Other Games

its about player ownership which a great majority of players and people that have dedicated time to the game want.

#PlayerOwnerShip!

#BestForBusiness!

#WeThePeople!

#929592 Legacy 10 year anniversary

Posted by MVP on 23 April 2015 - 08:48 in Other Games

I'm not a huge fan of players taking over the game, without flaws, unless there is some serious structure put in place for it. If that could be provided and laid out, I could possibly get behind it.

obviously there would be structure. exactly like it is now with more staff and helpers and players...just without zorg or hcs, that simple. it was talked about in the other threads. scott would be king with many helpers and staff.

2 - Legacy is Zorg's baby, why do you think he would let it go to the players who have no plans as to what happens next?

well actually players will have to agree upon the updates the helpers and staff would put into it. that's a simple discussion and then a job for a coder.

#PlayerOwnerShip!

#BestForBusiness!

#WeThePeople!

#929585 Spring Special - Save 20% this weekend!

Posted by MVP on 23 April 2015 - 06:19 in Announcements

You know, this is extremely disappointing and frustrating. The only reason I have any ties to this site, is to log into Legacy. I'm going to be a 10 year veteran player. The general notion amongst Legacy players, is that the game is pretty much overlooked or ignored by HCS. Something like this just proves it even more. I buy platinum for Legacy, and would have been enticed to take advantage of this offer, as would others.

I just don't understand why Legacy is shunned like this.

i would be enticed too, if there was updates and reasons to buy platinum.

#929575 Legacy 10 year anniversary

Posted by MVP on 23 April 2015 - 04:16 in Other Games

zorg and hcs don't care about legacy. don't even want to do anything for it. i think they should serious contemplate the previous discussion of player ownership. there's people who have been there for 9 years. some people dedicate so much time. those people would increase the updates players want and agree with as they already like to create things in spare time and have experience. we are a community thats pretty strong obviously and don't give up. we want it to succeed. we will make it happen. without hcs. it's what's best for business. and player ownership, maintaining and updating....is best for business!

#PlayerOwnerShip!

#BestForBusiness!

#WeThePeople!

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: