Photo

Buying all EP! 6gold/ep

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#21 Medestroyer

Medestroyer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 13:42

FAQ:

Who are your "business partners":

I do not have support account myself (Understandable reasons, I do not give any money to Hunted Cow.), so I can only hold limited amount of gold. All gold is shared equally between my "partners" (Read: One person not allowed to own more than one account).

Why are there no pricing:

I am in control of huge amount of money, and current stage of the game, there is not that active and big playerbase, that I would be required to limit myself. Will not pay insane prices, but I do win everyone with mine.

How much is "huge amount of gold":

Currently sitting on 120k+ gold and more coming if required. Easily able to xfer and move them, but for security reasons (read: Some of my "partners" banned or accounts hacked), money is held separately.

Do not be afraid of suggesting prices when mailing me, most likely able to hook you up.

Having multiple accounts is against the rules:

I am aware of that and I support rules that game has. I do not play multiple accounts, I have "partners". Every account is played by different "partner" and IP is different. During trading you can ask who are you trading with. (There's 100+ "partners" in this.)

What items you buying:

Gear, weapons, gems. you name it!

Feel free to comment below and ask anything. Buying/Selling only handled through ingame mail, but otherwise I am open for questions.

Bjou I am selling ep are you online?

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: