22 replies to this topic

#21 slipknot84

slipknot84

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 20:39

see told you double relics was  a bad idea  i get my first ascended relic set in 31 relics time...some have 2 full sets allready..working on 3.... NYOyGqw.gif

tumblr_nahbpgs7Pm1rpnbr6o1_500.gif

#22 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 August 2014 - 22:50

twice i thought about posting in this thread, twice i stopped, correct me if i'm wrong but, no income from the game makes it not worthwhile for the devs to work on it (ss2?) now, to be able to generate income, there must surely be a way to entice players to donate and it must be something that players would want otherwise, no support, i understand that this is supposed to be a F2P game and for the first few months of release i didn't donate (was waiting to see the direction the game was heading) yes now i am a supporter for the time being but can't see any reason to continue support, but there we have the catch 22, i love the game but can see it slowly dying out, i will play to the bitter end, but there needs to be incentives to A become a supporter, and B bring new players to the game, now i shall sit back and wait for the flames and insults to roll in :P

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#23 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 12 August 2014 - 00:21

twice i thought about posting in this thread, twice i stopped, correct me if i'm wrong but, no income from the game makes it not worthwhile for the devs to work on it (ss2?) now, to be able to generate income, there must surely be a way to entice players to donate and it must be something that players would want otherwise, no support, i understand that this is supposed to be a F2P game and for the first few months of release i didn't donate (was waiting to see the direction the game was heading) yes now i am a supporter for the time being but can't see any reason to continue support, but there we have the catch 22, i love the game but can see it slowly dying out, i will play to the bitter end, but there needs to be incentives to A become a supporter, and B bring new players to the game, now i shall sit back and wait for the flames and insults to roll in :P

Nothing to flame or insult, you are talking sense. :P

Like I stated earlier, it all comes down to personal opinion Fizzy... Some will find the gap between paying and free play too big, others will not care one bit. There will never be a 100% agreement, either way.

Just need to be careful and try to keep that gap between paying and free as small as possible. Double relics is a selling point yes... but that addition was a little too much in my opinion.

Time will tell I guess, fingers crossed.  :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: