5 replies to this topic

#1 Samurai

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:20

Hello,

It has come to my attention that the boss of Under the Sea level 25 of the Eldevin arena, is either WAYYYYY to Overpowered, or is bugged. Now I've made multiple attempts, but the boss always has his ice resistance that makes it untargetable.

Just recently I tried with THREE level 45s and two 30+s, healers, tanks and all, and we all still couldnt damage it after the green shield. And I dont mean just ice attacks. None of the attacks worked on it. Can the developers try looking into this particular arena? Because it is either unbalanced or bugged. 

Thank you.

~Samurai

PS: If ANYONE has cleared this arena, or has had problems with this arena, please reply here as well.

#2 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:49

It's bugged.  The boss is like To3 final boss with the summon, it will turn invulnerable until his 2 adds are killed.  The adds sometimes bug though if you kill them too fast.  Slow down, kill the adds one at a time, and the achievement is doable.  

Tried doing it 2x with 45 teams, and wasn't able to finish.  Was able to do it finally, after I just soloed it lol.

Edited by Alteration, 15 August 2014 - 05:50.

#3 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:41

Hey guys. I've tested this and wasn't able to replicate it. If anyone knows what works / doesn't work for removing Viridian's shield, please let me know. When his shield comes up I killed one minion after the other and it seemed to work properly. This was while I still had a bunch of crocodiles up.

I'll keep trying to break him, but if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. :)

#4 Narciss

Narciss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 10:43

Hey guys. I've tested this and wasn't able to replicate it. If anyone knows what works / doesn't work for removing Viridian's shield, please let me know. When his shield comes up I killed one minion after the other and it seemed to work properly. This was while I still had a bunch of crocodiles up.

I'll keep trying to break him, but if anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. :)

AFAIK, it is bugged when you taunt it.

Edited by Narciss, 15 August 2014 - 10:44.

#5 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:07

Ah ha, I think I've got it!

I'll be adding a fix for this in the next update. If you guys could go and try him out after our next update and let me know if there are any more problems with him that'd be great. :)

It seems to be, as Alteration mentioned, that if you kill the minions too quickly it was confusing the code that removes the shield. I did some experiments with Taunt as Narciss suggested, but it didn't seem to have any detrimental effect. If that is still an issue after the update I'll have another look at it.

#6 Samurai

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 02:05

yup, killing the minions too quickly was what a few other players suggested to me as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: