46 replies to this topic

#1 Alphamale

Alphamale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 20:26

W/e all reroll dps templar not needed/respected here 

Edited by Bieeeest, 30 May 2014 - 23:16.

Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes, Lex Talionis

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? - William shakespeare

/Glenn aka Alphadouche

#2 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 20:44

Agreed in all you said, still hybrid tanks took a huge hit with despair...

SO IMO all tanks suffered from this update.

So mostly a bad update

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#3 Dasan

Dasan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 20:45

I agree with this, with good and geared dps it will be unable to hold aggro now, cause tank is getting problems with his threat which he generate compared to all dpses now. I've got to spam empathy on war/sins, and all aggro buttons to hold aggro on them <wont give nicknames> and still was getting problems even I got high dps templar build. Now we just lost 1 tool which could save others in case of lag, missclick and others things like adds. Templars are hard to play, have high repairs compared to others classes, but what they get for all their hard work? Weak bonus set in fabled wepons(why should i need more 2% def if i have about 80%+ now?). Im sure im quitting from tanking now and never will back into it cause it will be too frustrating to let all good dpses die, just in case of lack of threat. Its just my opinion, im not whining, cause i can switch to dps and play alone as well.

Edited by Dasan, 30 May 2014 - 22:23.

#4 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 21:04

I agree with this, with good and geared dps it will be unable to hold aggro now, cause tank is getting problems with his threat which he generate compared to all dpses now. I've got to spam empathy on war/sins, and all aggro buttons to hold aggro on them <wont give nicknames> and still was getting problems even I got high dps templar build. Now we just lost 1 tool which could save others in case of lag, missclick and others things like adds. Templars are hard to play, have high repairs compared to others classes, but what they get for all their hard work? Rubbish bonus set in fabled wepons(why should i need more 2% def if i have about 80%+ now?). Im sure im quitting from tanking now and never will back into it cause it will be too frustrating to let all good dpses die, just in case of lack of threat. Its just my opinion, im not whining, cause i can switch to dps and play alone as well.

And that is the thing i can name 4 tanks that are considering respecing to another class, and then what, you normally hear us so why didnt you ask first about despair.

And yes dasan fabled set bonus are a joke, at least the ones we have seen.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#5 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 May 2014 - 22:19

I understand that you're upset about the changes. We always monitor feedback and we'll be looking at reactions next week.

However, we will not stand for abusive language and sexual references on these forums. Our games are also played by a younger audience, so I hope you guys understand why I've edited some of your posts to remove swearing and such.

I'm not saying don't have the discussion, but I am asking you to follow the house rules while you do so.

#6 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 22:33

I understand that you're upset about the changes. We always monitor feedback and we'll be looking at reactions next week.

However, we will not stand for abusive language and sexual references on these forums. Our games are also played by a younger audience, so I hope you guys understand why I've edited some of your posts to remove swearing and such.

I'm not saying don't have the discussion, but I am asking you to follow the house rules while you do so.

without using the words "we didn't think you should be able to do that" or anything simular can you give a reason it was changed? if you can give a REAL reason then i would bet a lot of these peoples frustrations would end and there'ld be no need to edit their posts :)

how many outrages have there been over "we changed it simply because we didn't think you should" how many people leaving? 

there was...

Group telleport changes because "we dont think you should even though it dont effect anyone" 

AOE grinding changed because "we dont think you should"

Mana costs of all skills increased because "we dont think people should put full points in class atrib"

and many more.....

each time you have this reaction each time you have people getting tired of you removing these freedoms you're so proud to advertise each time you ....blah....

it's pointless... i'll end with what i've said 100 times before and always did no good then.... you want people to do things in game more inline with what you had in mind... then INTICE them to NOT FORCE them... it's fairly simple 

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#7 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 23:23

Unfortunatly he tooo many f words .

But his text was sucint and had pretty much what its happening i hope you have kept what he said to yourselves, cause that  is pretty much it.

Regards

Edited by Susej, 30 May 2014 - 23:24.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

#8 HappyDays

HappyDays

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 23:42

Basically for anyone wondering what opening poster said. He stated tanks are basically being screwed and we are being forced to put up with it and things need to change. Hopefully he kept a copy of what he said and can re post it without the f words etc. Maybe that is why it was removed. Looks like by what he now has there, he specced out of tank.

#9 Alphamale

Alphamale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 23:52

Basically for anyone wondering what opening poster said. He stated tanks are basically being screwed and we are being forced to put up with it and things need to change. Hopefully he kept a copy of what he said and can re post it without the f words etc. Maybe that is why it was removed. Looks like by what he now has there, he specced out of tank.

Nah they just changed a part of it which makes it miss the entire point of my thing make it look like i still see improvement possibe and that it are suggestions it ain't suggestions it's a post about their failure to understand the "Game" They made the game but they don't seem to play it and if i express how I feel they're just changing my post which is basicly not even possible without those f words as they fuck us over every update (e.g cus rumble got update not only to make it harder for dps no but they have to make it so that tank has to time his taunts even better) everything that becomes harded is just like "Ye tanks keep up with that shit anyway" And i'm done with that attitude i'm done taking the changes they do. And I'm really considering just going elsewere if it wasn't for the people i met here i already left long time ago.

And if it was just the tank bullying i could keep up with it but it's basicly their lack of prioritizing that's bothering me.

I deleted my entire post as it didn't say what i ment after the changes so I will just stop doing suggestions and hope Mongo does them as they listen to him.

/Glenn last post here

Edited by Bieeeest, 30 May 2014 - 23:53.

If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? - William shakespeare

/Glenn aka Alphadouche

#10 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 30 May 2014 - 23:54

Moans about me moaning and has a good 'ol rage fit on the forums himself. 

Dat hypocrite.  :wub:

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#11 Alphamale

Alphamale

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 23:57

Moans about me moaning and has a good 'ol rage fit on the forums himself. 

Dat hypocrite.  :wub:

Diffrence is i play and so know what happends ingame. Do you hear me moaning about anyone else? (moaning sexual content DELETE PLEAZE YOUNG PEOPLE PLAYING) 

/Glenn aka Alphadouche

#12 HolyGhost

HolyGhost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 00:02

tanks should go on strike until ACTUAL IMRPOVEMENT is made

#13 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 May 2014 - 00:17

Diffrence is i play and so know what happends ingame. Do you hear me moaning about anyone else? (moaning sexual content DELETE PLEAZE YOUNG PEOPLE PLAYING) 

You don't need to play the game to know whats happening, a simple 10 min log-on after every major update explains it fine.

The only thing I have no knowledge of is the 40-45 content (quest/mob wise).

Edited by Neon, 31 May 2014 - 00:35.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#14 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:07

And I'm really considering just going elsewere if it wasn't for the people i met here i already left long time ago.

And if it was just the tank bullying i could keep up with it but it's basicly their lack of prioritizing that's bothering me.

Yes, this game has a very good community.  Too bad it's getting smaller and smaller, only a small fraction of the guys I played with (and staying for) are left.

And yes, the lack of prioritizing.  So many things to improve on first, yet they pull updates like this that do more harm than good.  Or just change stuff that has no real impact on the game before fixing stuff.  

#15 hussey

hussey

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts
  • Badge
  • India

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:46

As far as i remember it was bieeest who was asking for a nerf for hybrids ( tank heals) :P . Give them some time and they will do some changes . Its not like end of the world ..

PLAYING     ONLY     FOR     PVP ! ! !

#16 Alteration

Alteration

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:57

As far as i remember it was bieeest who was asking for a nerf for hybrids ( tank heals) :P . Give them some time and they will do some changes . Its not like end of the world ..

It's pretty much the end of the world.  As far as I, personally, am concerned, there are only 15 ish friends left playing.  And it's still decreasing =x weekly, if not daily.  I gave up on the potential of the game, but came back, because of the friends left playing.  This game has an awesome community after all.  Should I even list who I haven't seen in months?  I'm sure you've all noticed the decrease in players online.  The daily reset time usually leads to more and more players online, but not recently.  Last week's world boss runs were a prime example; 40 players on for weekly quests, 90% of whom logged off immediately after.  And most have been mia this past week, I bet we'll see them again for 1-2 hours tonight before they disappear again.  

#17 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:56

Tanking is difficult as it was. One missclick or untimely spell and everyone in the group suffers and probably dies. The extra gold spent on repairs from every dungeon is also part of the role - but I still continue with this profession - I like being the dog. Well, I don't actually but I switched from Mage at lvl 40 due to a lack of tanks about. Due to the low player base its still difficult to get a group together so I will stay as tank.

If anything the buffs/spells and gear bonuses should have been increased, not nerfed.

Please consider making these changes reversed as a minimum and maybe even extend some of the durations on the agro buffs, and imagine making the repair costs to tanks less, now that would be nice :)

#18 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:59

Yes, I always get the blame for a failed run and it almost caused me to quit twice, but I contnued as I have some long term friends on here from a previous HCS game. I suppose I could respec to Warrior - if it was even possible to run ASV/ARG for the fabled two handed sword.

#19 EJK

EJK

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:50

Maybe a ability that sacrifices dps for defense over a written time or a ability that lowers defense and dps, but increases trait?

And about people only logging in at reset, HCS NEEDS to do something fun that people can do while they wait on HCS for making good, really considered, epic content. 

IGN: Player. I usually think in longevity point of view.

#20 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:45

You don't need to play the game to know whats happening, a simple 10 min log-on after every major update explains it fine.

The only thing I have no knowledge of is the 40-45 content (quest/mob wise).

They made it aoe- hate cuz one guy made a huge amount of gold & EP doing it , AND THAT WAS NOT WHAT THEY WANTED IT BE. so changed it. there you go all abouyt 40-45mobs. :)

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: