ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 09 November 2014 - 21:16

With the addition of new servers (or even if it was the original 3) it would be nice to have some cross server functionality. Things I was thinking of would be:

- New chat tab that encompasses all servers

- Friendlist will have a server icon next to players name to show which server they are on

- Can /w and /r to people on different servers

- Lastly, not essential, but it would be nice if you could invite people to a group from one server to yours. They would then be auto logged in to your server.

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#2 Simeonus

Simeonus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Poland

Posted 09 November 2014 - 21:29

Maybe whole game chat in case of dungeons/trade :)

Edited by Simeonus, 09 November 2014 - 21:29.

#3 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 10 November 2014 - 00:29

yes.. i like to sit on the oceanic server just in case there are folks there that have questions or need help would be good if i could keep in touch with folks on other servers to know if say there was a dungeon run or PvP going on

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#4 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:22

they had said they are working on this before (when talking about guilds) they want this + a mail system that also works cross-server. idk if that is still the case or not but yeah was said to be "in the works"

something not mentioned and could work/shouldn't be too hard...

Cross server dungeon/pvp que's. all need is to put the instances on their own seperate server and make the que/portals auto switch you there when go to the dungeon. 

having the instances (dungeons/pvp) on their own server might also help with the current server issues as it would split the load.

Edited by awollsd, 10 November 2014 - 03:25.

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#5 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:44

thatd be nice, same with pvp q too

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#6 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:17

be epic to have this and may be important to add especially if all the servers remain. so +1

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#7 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 November 2014 - 23:34

Like this.  HCS said they're adding cross server functionality for guilds and market, and already have it for the cash shop.  So I imagine adding this after wouldn't be too much more work.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#8 Samurai

Samurai

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:07

Like this.  HCS said they're adding cross server functionality for guilds and market, and already have it for the cash shop.  So I imagine adding this after wouldn't be too much more work.

can I have a link to this please? I know guilds and market were huge suggestion, but are the Devs actually implementing these anytime soon?

#9 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 November 2014 - 03:10

can I have a link to this please? I know guilds and market were huge suggestion, but are the Devs actually implementing these anytime soon?

It's an old post, I don't have time to find it.  I didn't mean to imply these were coming soon (hopefully they are, but I haven't seen anything either way).  I was just pointing out that once these are completed, Ernzor's suggestion is more then halfway done.

The devs have said several times we are getting both guilds and some type of market, but to my knowledge there's never been a firm date.  The same dev. resources required for market and guilds was busy with GFX and Steam.

Edit:  Just read the update for Nov., seems we are getting guilds soon.  But still no date on AH.

Edited by Irradiated, 11 November 2014 - 03:18.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#10 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:04

Major benfite for his would be pvp Q.  6 sever's peopel spread across harder for Q pvp battles

"they had said they are working on this before (when talking about guilds) they want this + a mail system that also works cross-server. idk if that is still the case or not but yeah was said to be "in the works"

something not mentioned and could work/shouldn't be too hard...

Cross server dungeon/pvp que's. all need is to put the instances on their own seperate server and make the que/portals auto switch you there when go to the dungeon. 

having the instances (dungeons/pvp) on their own server might also help with the current server issues as it would split the load." awol_lsd

Is what i would like as cross sever - DGN - Q - PvP would be greate.

In part working cross sever guild function so chat might be added as function for guild's.

Edited by redsmokeboy, 11 November 2014 - 05:08.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: