• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Taneras

Taneras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 16:42

1.) I've read that there are special events, apparently monthly or almost monthly, for purchasing FSP.  Has July had one yet?

2.) Looking to buy around 2k FSP, what do you think the best way to spend those are?

3.) Just started and I've noticed that the is a ranking for levels for every player who's joined in a particular month, for me its July.  I'd like to get a jump on that for next month but I've already made my account.  Is there a way for me to delete it and wait for August 1st?  Or can I create another account on August 1st if I stop using my current account?  I just hit lv 2, haven't even spent my level up points.  I've literally done nothing but the first rat quest.  Not looking to take any sort of advantage with multiple accounts, just looking for a way to get competitive.  No way I'm cracking the overall level, gold, or whatever else rankings.  Just looking for something to keep me interested.

Thanks for the info :)

Edited by Taneras, 07 July 2014 - 16:45.

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 July 2014 - 17:07

Hi there.

1. Not yet, no.

2. Max Stam and Stam Gain are two good upgrades. Backpack space can be too.

3. You cannot make another account, no as that is strictly against the User Agreement. Being that only a week of the month is past, you are more than capable of making an impact.

~ Grim

#3 j3k

j3k

Posted 07 July 2014 - 17:28

1.no as grim said

2. XP Gain Stamina gain and some BP spaces

3. no clones 

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#4 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 17:52

as others have said...you are near the beginning of the month...as long as you play a lot, you will be near the top of your month...look around to see if there are any more promo packs around...they are great for new players and the starter pack that hcs has available is also...have fun playing

#5 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 22:28

Few advices:

- Check forums to search a 'Booster Pack', that is a code you redeem on your character, giving you a lot of things.

- Search about Epics Quests, we have some at the start, you can have enough to reach lvl 80+ in one day, the Epic Quests are:
- Present Darkness (EP).
- Signs and Portent (EP).
- Eternal Defiance (EP).
- The Ways of the Mages (EP).

#6 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 July 2014 - 23:06

The link that yghorbb was talking about - bonus pack - definitely look towards end of thread and read the comments from the Administrators (Developers) ie Grim or Hoof:

http://forums.hunted...ic=56924&page=5

Epic Quest
Worth the time and effort! Personally suggest you don't use the stam you accumlate to level until you've got to the very end of the quests. Note that there are more quests to come at some future date. Use the Wiki and Official Guide to help you find your way. Also use this map system to help you.

http://mowglik.livinloud.ca/

There's one part of the Epic Quests that confuse people - when you need to get "Wing of the Moon" here's what you need to know:

WING OF MOON - HOW TO GET IT!
Paladir Forest East. go there and enter the Secret Way. It should be right where your at now.
Once you enter the Secret Way, go the short path to the Hidden Grove. Kill critters using resource finder once you get the recipe for the potion. make the potion then use it. The potion will allow you to see the hidden critters, " elemental of paladin". Kill those using quest finder to receive " wing of the moon".

Good luck and have fun!

#7 Taneras

Taneras

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 18:32

Thank yall so much for your advice, yea I did catch on to those epic quests and man they do help out a lot.  I ended up getting a promo code, man, lots of stuff.

Also thanks BraveKath for those links.  Would have had a hard time finding those codes without that link.

Thanks again, see yall around :)

#8 kalish

kalish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:30

Don't worry about your month, if you keep at it you'll get to the top no problem. I started on the 15th of a month and I've been on top of my month for quite some time now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: