Photo

I think I echo everyone else's thoughts who stumble up this game..

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ligithus

Ligithus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 07:22

It feels like if only there were more players this game could do better, the Devs have said themselves that the game didn't garner the following it needed.. I for one am going to try to get everyone I can to join.

Anyone else have any ideas to promote the game?

#2 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 09:15

I only play Fallensword, which is one of the hunted cow games, never played this one.

I recommend posting on other forums from other games you played advertising this one if you're looking for players.

#3 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 10:45

We have plenty of newer players come through, but either they hit maxed lvl and leave or they hear the devs have slow down updates and they decide the game is not worth playing. Some get frustrated by some of the mechanics of the game or even the grind of it. Various reasons why ppl come and go, but there are a lot of consistence players that do enjoy all the game has to offer even without regular updates.

Facebook, Steam and the Eldevin website is the main use of advertising of the game but others have also used word of mouth to let ppl know about it. I always thought that maybe they should of sold some kind of clothing (caps, hoodies, shirts) to help promote the game also.

P.S. I have been on this game nearly 3 yrs and have enjoy it and do not regret ever starting.  :D

R.I.P Ichiko my beautiful, sweet rabbit  :(

#4 Ligithus

Ligithus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 19:33

I only play Fallensword, which is one of the hunted cow games, never played this one.

I recommend posting on other forums from other games you played advertising this one if you're looking for players.

Yeah, that's not a bad idea actually.

We have plenty of newer players come through, but either they hit maxed lvl and leave or they hear the devs have slow down updates and they decide the game is not worth playing. Some get frustrated by some of the mechanics of the game or even the grind of it. Various reasons why ppl come and go, but there are a lot of consistence players that do enjoy all the game has to offer even without regular updates.

Facebook, Steam and the Eldevin website is the main use of advertising of the game but others have also used word of mouth to let ppl know about it. I always thought that maybe they should of sold some kind of clothing (caps, hoodies, shirts) to help promote the game also.

P.S. I have been on this game nearly 3 yrs and have enjoy it and do not regret ever starting.  :D

Yeah, I can understand. It just seems with a little bit of polish and extending game-play, it would be much better.

#5 Linkondrugs

Linkondrugs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 October 2017 - 02:50

still here boys

Gathering:

Crystal Cutting:  49  | Fishing:  49  | Forestry:  49  | Skinning:  49  | Farming:  49  Foraging:  49  | Prospecting:   49 |

Crafting:

Alchemy: 49  Cooking:  49  | Leatherworking:  49  | Weaponsmithing:  49  | Armorsmithing:  49  | Jewelry:  49  | Tailoring: 49

5,000+ Hours Logged, Closed Beta Player, Richest Merchant Around ;D

#6 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 11:00

still here boys

:ph34r: Hidden in the Shadows

#7 Thomas02

Thomas02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 13 October 2017 - 13:28

Plus I have forgotten that there are a lot of Youtube videos of Eldevin also.  Many which are ppl who do their adventuring in the game and others you have done World Bosses and Pvp battles. So check them out also.  :)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: