BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 May 2015 - 13:40

Hi there Everyone.

In this latest update we have added the following.

- On the Find Player page, we now list the amount of gold a player has on hand in between PvP Rating and Last Activity.

This was one of the most requested features from the FSHelper to be ported across to the game properly. We hope you like this latest update.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 peterzhou

peterzhou

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 13:58

Does the gold show when someone has Hidden Coffer on?

#3 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 13:59

well you just made it easier for anybody who does the PvP to bump people off faster. I I believe it was better the other way. they can look for a target in their range and then make them do the work by looking to see who had gold and who didn't. now you're just telling everybody who does PvP Hey look just go smack these people. I for one believe that we would like to get more players to play the game. I don't know if this will help drawing new players. but we'll see

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 May 2015 - 14:01

Does the gold show when someone has Hidden Coffer on?

Nope. It says [Hidden] instead.

#5 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 14:17

Nice. I like the fact that HCS is moving forward with implementing all the amazing game elements included FS Helper. 

Go HCS! 

#6 Kbyte

Kbyte

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 14:34

I couldn't discard all (button) the composed potions that completed right after this new improvement (and needed to collect them instead) [got an message saying an error ocurred try again and I clicked collect all to see if same would happen but collecting worked, I'll see next time if discarding all is still not working].

Could you plz solve this problem?  :)

Nothing to fix I'm afraid as nothing is broken. I've tested the Composing screen and had zero issues.

I tried again and it worked :), maybe it was just my bad luck witht the internet or the game server at that exactaly time after this new improvement.

By the way, Nice Improvement to the game, Thanks HCS  :D

Edited by Kbyte, 27 May 2015 - 15:41.

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 May 2015 - 15:03

Could you plz solve this problem? :)

Nothing to fix I'm afraid as nothing is broken. I've tested the Composing screen and had zero issues.

#8 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 27 May 2015 - 16:24

BG - Glad to see that you re-implemented this after it was removed from FSH! We, the gaming community (well probably not everyone) appreciate that you're starting to implement and try to continue to revitalize the game! 

Cheers! 

#9 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2015 - 16:27

*Thumbs down*

Was nothing wrong with players having to do a little work to find out who has gold.

Edited by Mister Doom, 27 May 2015 - 16:27.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#10 moonfrost

moonfrost

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 16:56

Decent update, even though I agree with doom about the lack of work thing...but it is nice being able to have some of those hacks from fsh without having to compromise the integrity of my account in the process...thanks grim

#11 donalde

donalde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Finland

Posted 27 May 2015 - 17:25

Nope. It says [Hidden] instead.

Could hidden coffer or come other buff hide player all together from target list? Or have PvP protection hiding you from list? :)

Edited by donalde, 27 May 2015 - 17:26.

#12 Joshrocs

Joshrocs

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 17:35

Sigh. This should be interesting.

Edited by Joshrocs, 27 May 2015 - 17:35.

#13 DeadParrot

DeadParrot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 May 2015 - 17:56

There are a few things you can do to avoid identifying yourself as a tasty target: deposit your gold and/or sell it off for fsps, for goodness sakes. Feralnoob almost took my head off for carrying too much gold - that's on me.

Nothing Earth - shattering in this update.

DP
Swearing, even starred out, is not acceptable on the forums. Cheers!

#14 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 18:18

*Note to readers - this post was edited by an administrator*

For all the people that think this will ruin "their game play" because "PvPers" will run amok, this has been a feature of the uncontrolled Fall Sword script since its inception so many years ago. It really changes nothing about the game except WHO has implemented the feature. Now the caste at Hunted Cow Studios needs to pick up the pace and implement the rest of the script features so that they can regulate the players who want to modify the Helper to their own advantage!

Edited by sweetlou, 31 May 2015 - 05:20.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

#15 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 18:23

For all the people that think this will ruin "their game play" because "PvPers" will run amok, this has been a feature of the uncontrolled Fall Sword script since its inception so many years ago. It really changes nothing about the game except WHO has implemented the feature. Now the caste at Hunted Cow Studios needs to pick up the pace and implement the rest of the script features so that they can regulate the players who want to modify the Helper to their own advantage!

And here endith the debate in my opinion, well said.

Cheers.

wil72

#16 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 19:10

This update is good and a step in the right direction. The more feaures of FSH that are implemented in game, the faster that script can be banned and the better it is for everyone.

#17 ClerBear

ClerBear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 19:46

I would like a boon tossed to the leveler now that it's easier to see who is hunting on the find player list just by the gold they have on hand.

I would like a hidden coffer potion for the masses, not just that expensive one from the arena. lol

I would like a recipe gained from a quest, that would make a bound purse potion with these parameters:

Level 100 lasting 120 minutes.

Works likes the composing potions in that it will be bound to the player but can be bound to the guild.

Made from invisible creatures because it will  hide something.

Distil, Brew Master and Extend can pump it up and shoot it out. (IE stronger and lasting longer)

Spell breaker can break it but Spell leach can't touch it.

I want it to be bound because the others can be had in the AH. Just because I can't afford them, doesn't mean others can't.

That should offset the ease you gave them in seeing who has how much by painting such a lovely neon target on all of us. lol

#18 Melons

Melons

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 19:52

For all the people that think this will ruin "their game play" because "PvPers" will run amok, this has been a feature of the uncontrolled Fall Sword script since its inception so many years ago. It really changes nothing about the game except WHO has implemented the feature. Now the caste at Hunted Cow Studios needs to pick up the pace and implement the rest of the script features so that they can regulate the players who want to modify the Helper to their own advantage!

Like Luis said this has been part of the FSHelper for a while, so I'm not sure why everyone is complaining about it all of a sudden? The only difference is that you don't need FSHelper anymore. I'm confused what the whole fuss is about. 

Edited by BigGrim, 28 May 2015 - 10:23.

#19 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 20:50

Now have a potion/buff that gives you bonus XP or stamina or something gain when you hold your level * 1,000 gold in hand.. That'll keep the bounty board flowing..

#20 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 27 May 2015 - 20:59

I would like a boon tossed to the leveler now that it's easier to see who is hunting on the find player list just by the gold they have on hand.

I would like a hidden coffer potion for the masses, not just that expensive one from the arena. lol

I would like a recipe gained from a quest, that would make a bound purse potion with these parameters:

Level 100 lasting 120 minutes.

Works likes the composing potions in that it will be bound to the player but can be bound to the guild.

Made from invisible creatures because it will  hide something.

Distil, Brew Master and Extend can pump it up and shoot it out. (IE stronger and lasting longer)

Spell breaker can break it but Spell leach can't touch it.

I want it to be bound because the others can be had in the AH. Just because I can't afford them, doesn't mean others can't.

That should offset the ease you gave them in seeing who has how much by painting such a lovely neon target on all of us. lol

As was stated earlier, most people already had the function through using FSH for years. It's just that most people stray away from PVP, and on top of that, it really isn't all that hard to do it anyway. Without FSH, you would just click on find players, open each players window in a new tab and check their gold totals. 

Also, since you want all of that, I'd like a buff/potion that would show me exactly what hidden coffer is hiding. And while we're at it, a buff that allowed me to steal from banks unnoticed.. (edit: there is sarcasm here) 

I don't think it's a big deal either way. I'm just glad they're (HCS) is moving in the right direction in terms of allowing FSH features voted upon to be implemented, thus moving closer to the removal of any type of scripts altogether. 

Edited by Kedyn, 27 May 2015 - 21:00.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: