Egami's Content

There have been 47 items by Egami (Search limited from 28-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1001188 inactive backpacs

Posted by Egami on 12 August 2020 - 21:49 in General Discussion

Having thought about it a bit from the poster's point of view and the game in general. 

I'd vote for it not being possible to send items to any player that has been inactive for 7 days.

#1001182 Rise of the Wraiths XX

Posted by Egami on 12 August 2020 - 16:25 in General Discussion

Hello?

#1001169 inactive backpacs

Posted by Egami on 10 August 2020 - 00:25 in General Discussion

Pack mules have long been in game. 

Agree with others... leave it alone. 

Unfortunate that a guild or two currently accept new players and don't help them with the base assumption that they will quit and convert to convenient bp space. 

We got rid of bp mules around 5 years ago.... maybe more, when we caught fillers. 

Personal advice... spend those FSP on GS spots. Taking the short route is soooo wrong. Trust me. ,oP

#1001137 Fallen Sword App Update (v0.8.3)

Posted by Egami on 01 August 2020 - 19:22 in General Discussion

Again, not really sure if it's constructive to post all the game (regular navigator) that "apparently" appear with the updates here. 

#1001134 Fallen Sword App Update (v0.8.3)

Posted by Egami on 30 July 2020 - 15:58 in General Discussion

@JC... want to, once again, say excellent work. Really like the quick turn around on the bugs. 

Shout out to Hoof on where the bonuses should be going! (o0

Not too sure where to send the regular things that break... like the FSP Marketplace being reversed. Don't want to derail this convo. 

May the app be quickly finished! Prosperous smacking all! (o0

Edit: the FSP MP error has been around since the prior update.

#1000857 For Fracks Sake looking great!

Posted by Egami on 07 July 2020 - 19:35 in Accomplishments

Well that was short lived.

Currently got only 3 from FFS in top 10, topped by 4 from MoM and tied with 3 from TED. 

Still, congrats to all those peeps and much respect to all those players there that decided to get to EoC. 

That said... still would love to pay out to any of those that could actually prove themselves to be the best guild... errr, 2nd best:. ,oP

#1000854 relic capture

Posted by Egami on 07 July 2020 - 18:05 in General Discussion

I didn't read every post in this... I hope admins keep their hands off. 

Game mechanics are in place. None of them violate ToS. Relics are there and peeps should feel free to take them.

The lesson I learned was to never send messages. You get one that threatens, report it. 

Originally, things were different... guilds could talk... but that has all changed. 

Attack any Relic you want... if there are "consequences"... so be it. 

#1000706 10 YEAR FALLENSWORD VETERANS!

Posted by Egami on 24 June 2020 - 01:58 in Accomplishments

I turned 14 June 6th.  I've seen so many of you disappear into the ether.  It's nice to see folks returning.

Quit trying to add on the years BP... you only turned 13, you young'un you. ,oP But happy 13th! (o0

#1000705 Creatures no re-spawn back on map after they have being cleared.

Posted by Egami on 24 June 2020 - 01:54 in General Discussion

This issue is back. 

Champs at level 30 Tower of Syndorell.

Just to confirm this is still on the blink. Just had a DQ.

Edit: Decided to edit rather than add.

Continuing issue reconfirmed via Global Chat: 00:36 to roughly 00:45... Sunday, June 28.

Note that the confirmation is from the same person who posted at #11 and thought it was fixed. Player notes that they said they thought it was fixed.

#1000639 Double xp event off i think.

Posted by Egami on 17 June 2020 - 02:25 in General Discussion

In my opinion, speculation about 2XP dates has long been an integral part of the game. And, personally, I think it's enjoyable. Peeps get involved, ie... active. It causes a "sensation" that is positive for the game. 

So in that spirit:

Last year's summer 2XP began on July 12. I'm "guessing" July 10 for this year. 

And yeah, I could care less if it never happens.

Prosperous smacking all!  

#1000624 Creatures no re-spawn back on map after they have being cleared.

Posted by Egami on 14 June 2020 - 17:38 in General Discussion

This issue is back. 

Champs at level 30 Tower of Syndorell.

A very inefficient workaround is to switch to Classic Map. They do at least respawn there. 

Also saw a player having the issue in the Global Chat. Unfortunately, couldn't let them know the temp fix. 

Edit: Please note there is no Titan in either area and I don't have the preference clicked anyway.

#1000438 Pinata Frenzy XVIII

Posted by Egami on 22 May 2020 - 22:51 in General Discussion

In other news, I was hunting normal critters on the app and discovered I was killing pinatas as well.... And no folks, I don't use my FF pinata bat to hunt normally....

so I switched back to my laptop to make sure I wasn't crazy...

Yeah, you can kill pinatas with anything now.... I've been told this bug is known (by the cows) but now you all know to take measures to keep from wasting your stam when pinatas are NOT your objective......

Ouch... Cows, could we get a fix here?

Players an admin warning about not "taking advantage" was given at 15:32 in the Global Chat. Be sure to use your bat just in case. 

Anyway BP, hope you get some recompense. 

#1000375 Its all TOM's fault

Posted by Egami on 13 May 2020 - 03:21 in General Discussion

Just finished watching the second season of Dark. (Not gonna link to info on it cuz not too sure if that's okay)

It's very... hmmm, well, German (hope that's ok to say as well, particularly since it is actually a German show)... but all I could think the last three episodes or so (and yeah, no spoilers) was that it's all tom's fault. 

Full disclosure... I receive zero benefits from if you watch it or like it or whatever. I will only say that if you like Devs and/or Westworld... there is a similar "free will" theme going on.

And if you happened to watch either of those last two... pretty sure you can agree at mostly any point in time that it's all tom's fault.

#1000304 Where did Earn Points and shards disappear to?

Posted by Egami on 02 May 2020 - 16:05 in General Discussion

Wish peeps luck and request that you/they let us know if you are getting your much deserved rewards. 

Prosperous smacking! (o0

#1000303 Composing Poll 2020

Posted by Egami on 02 May 2020 - 16:02 in General Discussion

I skipped the poll. Sorry.

Please don't add skills or more points to composing. Thanks.

#1000302 Where did Earn Points and shards disappear to?

Posted by Egami on 02 May 2020 - 15:59 in General Discussion

Currently sending all players without the app, more than even I suspected via GC, to support tickets

#1000295 Where did Earn Points and shards disappear to?

Posted by Egami on 01 May 2020 - 20:55 in General Discussion

Awww, nvm... saw that hitting the earn FSP from the task bar returns "Only available on the Fallen Sword App".

#1000294 Where did Earn Points and shards disappear to?

Posted by Egami on 01 May 2020 - 20:50 in General Discussion

Errrm, seems like mystic chests have reappeared... 

Is a change coming so I can actually redeem them if I only play the game from desktop? 

#1000265 Double Composing XP LIV

Posted by Egami on 28 April 2020 - 18:03 in General Discussion

We don't want existing potions made more powerful (well, I certainly don't) - we'd LIKE NEW potions to be available :)

Not me, leave it where it is. 

I do get ya though Pardoux and I am generally all for gold sinks... But not here.... And it's selfish. Period. Or maybe not.

Peeps seem to think that everyone in the game is already level 60. This is an idiotic idea. 

Only myself and one other in my guild are at level 60. One of the other guildies is working on hitting it. Another is producing top pots for one skill and has no stress in moving beyond that.

I have seen tons of guilds (primarily in the top ranks of XP, but obviously not the best guilds based on GA analysis, the only one that counts) that actually charge for composing pots. Something, personally, that blows my mind.

Regardless, the fact that the selfish bastiges (tongue in cheek, I DO get it) charge, makes it clear that there is still demand far above supply... Ie, not everybody is level 60.

I know for a fact that players in other guilds feel "bad" cuz they are "requesting". Recently Traveling Composers have resurfaced. Nuff said?

I have seen newer players interested in composing. Which, yeah... means... ya know. 

I haven't at all done a math analysis... my "personal" feeling is that nothing should ever be added to composing beyond what it is now. 

In a nutshell it's because it would damage the gold sink overall (why work for it when you can be fed). 

IF you insist... then I would suggest, for the game (ie, not personal) that we wait until "at least" 50% of the ACTIVE population is at level 60. See ya in 2025. ,oP

#1000263 Where did Earn Points and shards disappear to?

Posted by Egami on 27 April 2020 - 14:57 in General Discussion

I actually have large amount of shards accumulated but uncoverted. I know it looks odd I didn't convert right away each time reached 100,but in actulty I didn't. So all that data is lost?No way of prove how much I had?

Based on what BG said, I guess you can access via the app .

If you don't use the app, then word has it that cows can access the info. Think they'll figure it out for you if you submit a support ticket.

#1000232 Where did Earn Points and shards disappear to?

Posted by Egami on 20 April 2020 - 17:14 in General Discussion

Your taskbar:

KzfitO8.png

click on the FSP space and there's a dropdown: Buy, Earn, and Spend.

It's always been there, and it's not an FSH feature, everybody has it in the browser.

Yeah, figured that out... it now goes to the Upgrades, Upgrade page... no shards there. Actually an illogical switch since there is no way to "earn" FSPs on that page

#1000230 Where did Earn Points and shards disappear to?

Posted by Egami on 20 April 2020 - 16:51 in General Discussion

The "Earn Points" button still exists on the drop down on the task bar... 

Not sure what the "task bar" is... App or FSH? I don't use either.

The "option" still does exist via HCS shop (which runs through this Forum), but there is no record of player shards earned there...

Maybe they finally discovered that most of  those "payment walls" were defunct. A couple of those companies no longer exist in my understanding and others were blatant rip-offs and sources of spyware, adware and other nasty little malwares....  

Yeah, hope HCS sales dept. is working on that. Think it was the right move to get rid of that crud and maybe they're looking into alternatives.

Hopes aside, I had some shards (not enough for a full FSP) and know of one player that had 25 FSP worth now in limbo.

With the office now closed, hopefully we'll get some feedback at some point tomorrow. 

#1000228 Where did Earn Points and shards disappear to?

Posted by Egami on 20 April 2020 - 15:26 in General Discussion

Hey cowsies... 

The Earn Points link under Updates has disappeared along with any shards players might have had.

Are you aware of the issue?

Any update on work in progress?

Should players bombard with Support tickets?

Thanks.

#1000217 Legendary DQ

Posted by Egami on 16 April 2020 - 14:58 in General Discussion

I have to agree with Pardoux that the rewards for many DQ's are below par for what you have to do for them.  

If I remember correctly, BG said (within the last month or so) that the team was looking at that stuff. 

#1000174 Calling All Fragment Farmers (and Buyers)

Posted by Egami on 10 April 2020 - 21:39 in Market Place

So bored out of my mind with the lockdown I decided to come out of retirement and go back to frag farming over the weekend.

Will be pulling in 6 frag legendary items at minimal discount to normal prices. PM me your offers in game.

If any of my old buyers are still around and interested, bigger discount.

Prosperous smacking! 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: